+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 8/16 Big Brother Live Feed Recap: Naked Exercise Can Put Your Eye Out

8/16 Big Brother Live Feed Recap: Naked Exercise Can Put Your Eye Out

*This recap covers from noon Thursday to noon Friday BB time*

Hello fellow BB fans! It's been a couple of weeks since I've been available to give you my take on the live feed happenings, and I am rusty as all get out. So, to get me back in the groove, I thought I'd research hamsters a bit, since that's the term so many of us use for our lovely houseguests. The first thing I find out about hamsters is this: "If your hamster is doing anything that worries you, coughing (Dick!), walking weird (Amber!) or any other abnormal behavior (insert any random houseguest name here), SEE A VET IMMEDIATELY!" The next interesting information I discover is "if your hamster is awake, it should be alert, not apathetic." Eeek, sounds like ALL of our hamsters have issues with that one. Their eyes should be clear without signs of secretion. Amber's eyes always have secretion! I also find out that hamsters are nocturnal. Who knew? *rolls eyes* I gloss over the finer points like that hamsters will eat their droppings (as well as their young) so this is a good time to get on with the actual house happenings.

Dick sucks. Vacuum, suction, get it? Ah, nevermind!

As my shift starts, our hamsters are ending a lockdown in the HOH room. After this, massive cleaning begins. I can't figure out why people are scrubbing the floors on their hands and knees. Don't they have a MOP? This cleaning position gives us a constant foul view of Amber and her "tramp stamp" tattoo, I guess that's why they are denied basic cleaning implements. Perhaps production was hoping for a backside shot that was a little more photogenic than Amber's "America's Next Top Model" rear. And while I'm on that subject, let me say, I can't imagine what kind of drugs that girl must have taken to actually delude her mind enough to believe that she could be on ANTM. I'm all for a positive self-image, but seriously, she's messed up in the head.

After sleeping with Gonorrhea Dustin for weeks, Amber finally dons protective gear.

Eric, being all in love with Jessica, gently packs her HOH room for her, folding her clothes, etc. Who thinks she'll give him the time of day outside of the BB house? Down in the exercise room, Dustin is nervous, interrogating Zach about deals, votes and whatnot. Wait Dustin, you volunteered to go up against Dick. You said you weren't concerned about it, has reality finally won out over arrogance in that brain of yours? Surely not. Elsewhere, Dick has a talk with Daniele, telling her that if he does get voted out tonight, he was really happy to share this experience with her. Daniele, loving daughter that she is, remains silent. SHOWTIME!

Dustin prepares to get backdoored.

Either Daniele won HOH, or she lost 5 pounds, because she's HAPPY!

We're back from the live show, and Daniele is the new HOH. It's also her birthday this week, so she is extra thrilled, and shows us by showing actual emotion, by smiling, jumping up and down, and spinning. Amber is strong for a bit, then does what we all expect and cries. Jameka looks stunned, then goes off to the bedroom where she does some strange magic trick of putting on a bra over another bra, then removing the first bra. I find this trick somewhat clever, but I have never had an instance in my life where I'd need to know how to do it. I file it away just in case.

If you need enough support to warrant two bras, I think it's time to switch styles. Or get a reduction.

Random BB moments
    • Some sort of tarp is arranged in the backyard to supposedly block out banner planes.
    • Jessica walked in on Dick pooping. Ewww!
    • Zach and Daniele don't like Scooby Doo. What? Freaks!
    • Dick's plan, if he was evicted, was to drop his pants and show his rear. Ewww again!

Dick thinks his farewell speech was the best speech of anyone that's ever played the BB game. I think he's been into some of Amber's secret stash. Anyone who's a fan knows that honor goes to Dr. Will. *sigh* Now there was an interesting hamster! Alas, I am stuck with recapping these froot loops, so back to reality for Suncat. Dick didn't give Dustin his tattoo sleeves (whatever the heck those are) as he left, because he thought it would have been too much of a "F.U.". Personally, I think he should have whipped them out and smacked Dustin across the face with them, as if starting a duel, as Dustin took his smug rear out of the house. As much as these hamsters talk about "good t.v." they sure miss the mark. Dick offers to give them to Amber, who is cooking her sorrows away in the hot tub. Or, she's trying to soak up some moisture so she'll be able to cry more later.

Jameka and Amber talk later, and Jameka thinks that Zach, Jen and Eric threw the HOH comp, and that there's some big conspiracy. Jameka says that Eric told her right before the live show that the group had decided to vote Dustin out. Jameka said her heart dropped when she heard the word "group" and realized she wasn't part of it. Amber says that she prayed every night to make her strong, and that God let Dustin go. I find it amusing that she thinks God plays favorites in Big Brother, or that he's really a fan of the show at all.

Daniele gets her HOH room, and this time there are NO pics of her boyfriend Kris, and her letter is from Nick. It's on pink paper and all foofy-looking. She's really happy with it, and somehow I think that Kris is permanently out of the picture. Everyone oohs and aahs, and are all intrigued by a pic of her with dark hair.

Chowtime! They get Chinese food, and Daniele gives a little speech about how happy she is to be there with all of them. Somehow I think she wouldn't be giving this speech if not for her HOH status. Amber also makes a speech about how she's not angry, and will be okay in a couple of days. I hate when people make speeches when I want to eat. Shut up before the food's cold! Since it's Chinese food, they get fortune cookies, and play the "in bed" game, by putting "in bed" at the end of every fortune. Sort of amusing, like the first time I heard it, years ago. Jameka's fortune says "You will be crossing warm water for a fun vacation" which cracks everyone up, as it sounds like that means quick sequester for her.

Daniele shows us all what she'd really like for her birthday.

Daniele and Dick talk about nominations, and it sounds like the plan is to nominate Amber and Jameka, and then to backdoor Jen. If Jen plays and wins POV, then vote out Amber, since Jameka still can't win HOH for awhile. Then horror of horrors, some lotion or something of Daniele's has leaked in her BB bag, getting everything gooey. You'd think something really traumatic had happened by her reaction. Dick plays the good father and cleans it up for her, lest she get grossed out. The only other thing I find out from these two is that they are planning a joint diary room session. If Daniele can bear to sit side-by-side with him.

In a more entertaining part of the house, Eric has dressed in Jessica's houndstooth dress that she wore on the first show. Complete with heels and headband. I have no idea why, and hope it's not in an effort to woo her. Because really, nothing says "hey baby, I want you" like dressing in your desired one's clothing. Later, for reasons I can't begin to fathom, he strips and does naked jumping jacks in front of Jessica, Amber and Jameka. Because nothing says "hey baby, I want you" like flapping your privates up and down in front of a bunch of people. Sicko!

Oddly enough, this look kind of works for him.

They all finally wander off to bed, and do nothing of interest the following morning. My shift ends as they go into the food competition. For current state of play, click here. Thanks for slugging through this with me, and remember, hamsters don't like to be in those hamster ball things for over 20 minutes at a time. But man, how I'd like to see these hamsters in some balls like those! Are you listening, CBS?

Dick proves he is not Satan, by showing he doesn't have cloven hooves.

How would YOU wriggle out of your underthings if you were in the BB house? PM me here.

*Thanks to Snapit for the Eric pic!
    Last edited by suncat7; 08-18-2007 at 12:10 AM.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

Premium Member

Re: 8/16 Big Brother Live Feed Recap: Naked Exercise Can Put Your Eye Out

Thanks, Sunny. I don't know how you guys can stand to watch this, but you all are always able to write about it and make it so funny. Great job!

Later, for reasons I can't begin to fathom, he strips and does naked jumping jacks in front of Jessica, Amber and Jameka. Because nothing says "hey baby, I want you" like flapping your privates up and down in front of a bunch of people. Sicko!
    Thank goodness you didn't show us the screencaps!

Great recap, Sunny!
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

lei
    FORT Fogey

Suncat, that was totally hilarious!!!

Loved the screencaps and everything else.

Thank you so much for doing this.

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Sunny!! It's so great to have you back! I've missed your snark! Excellent recap as always.

Dustin prepares to get backdoored.

Dick offers to give them to Amber, who is cooking her sorrows away in the hot tub. Or, she's trying to soak up some moisture so she'll be able to cry more later
    These are my favorite parts! Thanks!!
    Wake up and be awesome

Perfect recap! I think all of the writers should be on Season 9 of BB. You guys would make it a total comedy!

I absolutely love your captions, most especially Dustin getting back-doored. Thanks for the belly laughs, Sunny - it's good to see you online.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

FORT Regular

Great recap, suncat. Now I have a new BB fantasy. They walk out into the backyard for the next competition and find that it has been transformed into a giant hamster cage with wheels and Habitrails.

Suncat, I love you "rusty"! That was hilarious. Thank you!!

Quote Originally Posted by suncat7;2533139;
    and remember, hamsters don't like to be in those hamster ball things for over 20 minutes at a time. But man, how I'd like to see these hamsters in some balls like those! Are you listening, CBS?

Hey - they actually have these for on ice, intermission games at the hockey games I go to - would be a great competition!

"...see the signs, know their meanings"

"You say that now, but how are you at canasta?"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast