+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 7/29 Big Brother Live Feed Recap: What Would You Do for a Dollar?

Asst to the Regional Mgr SueEllenMishke's Avatar

7/29 Big Brother Live Feed Recap: What Would You Do for a Dollar?

This recap covers Sunday noon to Monday noon, house time.

Itís noon on Sunday in the Big Brother House, and the Houseguests are taking a day of rest. Who am I kidding? Every day is a day of rest for the HGs. Sure, some days might be less restful, what with the slop, drama, tears and dysfunctional families, but at least they donít have to get up every morning and crawl into work half asleep.

I'm not going to lie. The nipple rings kind of freak me out.

Dustin and Zach start off the festivities today. It seems that Zach is extremely nervous about which HG Dustin will put up for nomination if Jameka uses the POV to save Jen, (which everyone, both in the House, and in the Live Feed audience knows is going to happen). He tries to convince Dustin to put up Nick, (which Dustin has already decided to do), and then after Dustin wonít reveal who his choice is, he starts campaigning for Evel Dick to go up on the chopping block. Zach tells Dustin that he plays the game ďfraternity style,Ē whatever that means. Dustin replies by telling Zach if he wins $50,000 he will immediately get a new nose, which is as good an answer as any to Zachís stupid fraternity remark.

Dude... my nose is awesome!

Next up is a rousing game of Which HouseguestÖ

• Keeps denying (s)heís had a boob job? My moneyís on Nick.
    • Is still in an alliance with an ousted HG? They all guess Kail, but Since Kail canít keep her alliances going in the house while sheís there, I just donít see how sheíd be able to keep it together with someone not in the house.
    • Has taken more showers than she has apologized? This is Dickís question, and the obvious answer is Jen, who matter-of-factly states that heís right- she doesnít apologize.

Remember how Amber and Dustin were totally BFF and joined at the hip? Well, not so much any more. Amber is still angry at Dustin for taking prizes in the POV Competition, and she feels like she canít trust him. Dustin feels like he canít trust Amber because sheís 9 months out of a speed addiction, and is all kinds of crazy. They have a long discussion about all the drama, and Amber tells him that sheís over it, and sheís ready to be his BF again, just not his BFF. Dustin tells her not to be a bitch next time, and come straight to him if sheís angry at him. Excuse me for a momentÖ I have to wipe a tear out of my eye after their moving conversation.

Please, please, please never let anyone film me while I'm exercising, because it would look worse than this.

So pretty.

Iím going to be honest here- at the beginning of the season, I really liked Zach. I thought he was interesting, and funny, and had a real chance to do well in this game. Then he started acting like a tool and a gross Neanderthal, and I started to like him less. Then he subjected me to the horrifying sight of him streaking, (and they donít blur that stuff out on the feeds, folks- Iím talking about Zach in all of his minuscule glory), and now itís just over. And, Iím glad to see that Iím not alone, and the HGs have had it with Zach as well. Early in the day, Dani and Jessica joked about how Dani would let Jessica have Zach after Nick and Eric were voted out. After Amber and Dustinís heartwarming chat, the group gets together (sans Zach) to make fun of Zach. Dustin laughs about the conversation he had with Zach in the HOH room, and how Zach actually thinks heís relevant in the game. Ha! As if.

I don't even like myself.

Enough with the strategy talk and backstabbingÖ itís time for Beer Pong! The HGs have been anxiously awaiting the beer and jump right in on the Pong. Eric and Jessica make a bet that the loser has to wear Jenís red unitard for the rest of the night, and Iím really hoping itís not Eric because that unitard leaves nothing to the imagination, and I just donít want to see him in a skin tight red suit that hugs all of his lumps and whatnot. Luckily for me, Eric wins and Jessicaís stuck with the unitard. At least sheíll be somewhat drunk while sheís wearing, it so that should dull the pain a little bit.

This would also be a good time to mention how the you cut the sexual tension between Jessica and Eric with a knife tonight! Wowza. Did America vote on this too, and I just missed it?

I've never seen one quite like that, Eric!

Meanwhile, Dick is out in the yard talking to himself, (his favorite audience) about how ridiculous Dustin and Amber are, how they need to go soon, and how he canít stand it much longer being stuck in the house with this group of motherf*****s. He joins the Eric and Jessica, and they joke about another possible twist to the game. Very astute Dick says that the twist is Eric, and I have to hand it to Eric- he stays calm and collected, and says ďyep,Ē itís him. They then think that maybe someone in the house is underage, and thatís another twist. Jessica guesses Dani is underage, and thatís why she doesnít drink. Dick just laughs and tells them all Dani is only 16.

Oh ha, ha. I hate you all.

The talk turns to Amber and how she is unstable, and she and Dustin need to go. Dick says that Dustin is one of the smartest people in the house, and if they take him out, Amber will just fall apart and self-destruct. Dani joins them because she ďcanít sleep,Ē (read: feels super guilty about throwing Nick to the wolves and canít bear to be in the same room as him anymore).

Looks like Americaís Player is once again working on the task we gave him- using his new catch phrase: ďIíd do that for a dollar!Ē He tells ED that he decided to start saying it because heís tired of all of Amberís stupid sayings, and her talking in general, and Dick is immediately behind him and thinks itís great. Eric even gets Jessica to say it a few times, which is pretty fetch too.

Eventually, most of the hamsters go to bed, except for Dick as usual. He stays up for a while, cleaning, muttering to himself and moving bunnies around. He finally wanders off to bed 2 full hours after the rest of the HGs.

The next morning, the gang wakes up, and Dani still tries her best to avoid Nick, who seems to have no idea that Dustin is going to put him up. Heís very cheerful as he gets ready and rigs the bathroom faucet so that it will spray all over the place. He eats his slop, and then crawls into bed with Daniele who is very happy to see him, Iím sure.

The HGs get ready for the POV Ceremony. For Dustin this means practicing his monologue speech. Nick joins him in the HOH room and asks if he knows if Jamekaís using the POV. Dustin replies that he assumes she is because sheís reading her bible. Nick remarks that he wants to win HOH next week, and Dustin laughs in an evil manner and twirls the ends of his handlebar mustache. Okay, that didnít happen, but wouldnít it be cool if Dustin had a handlebar mustache? I think he could pull it off.

You know what the bible means!

As Dustin is practicing, Dani barges in because sheís so upset about what is going on with Nick. Not upset enough to try to convince Dustin not to put him up though, so I guess sheís just semi-upset. She tells Dustin she feels really bad because Nick knows something is going on, but she canít tell him and itís hard to look him in the eyes knowing that heís going to be put up during the Veto. She tells Dustin that it would be really hard for him if he had to put Amber up, and he agrees and lets her listen to music, I think so that sheíll shut up.

The HGs get called in for the Veto Ceremony, and I just canít wait to see Nickís clueless expression when he realizes Dustin is putting him up for nomination in place of Jen.

Finally, a picture of Kail since we didn't hear too much from her over the last 24 hours- I think she was too busy worrying that everyone in the house hates her and seeking reassurance from Jen.

This is what needy paranoia looks like.
    I was made to understand there were grilled cheese sandwiches here.

Re: 7/29 Big Brother Live Feed Recap: What Would You Do for a Dollar?

Quote Originally Posted by SueEllenMishke;2496187;
    He joins the Eric and Jessica, and they joke about another possible twist to the game. Very astute Dick says that the twist is Eric, and I have to hand it to Eric- he stays calm and collected, and says ďyep,Ē itís him. They then think that maybe someone in the house is underage, and thatís another twist. Jessica guesses Dani is underage, and thatís why she doesnít drink.[/B]
    I love how they're always spot on of everything, yet completely clueless about it. Like when Jen joked that Mustardgate was probably the same person who voted to evict Kail.

Great recap!

I've been trying to figure out the Buzzcut that Nick did (Mohawk/Sanjai)... was that a bet lost or something? Cause he went up on the block? Anyway, near about time for the ole After Dark! Good Recap tonite SueEl

Thanks for the entertaining recap, SEM! Great pics and captions.

Next up is a rousing game of Which Houseguest… Keeps denying (s)he’s had a boob job? My money’s on Nick.

Excuse me for a moment… I have to wipe a tear out of my eye after their moving conversation.

Then he subjected me to the horrifying sight of him streaking, (and they don’t blur that stuff out on the feeds, folks- I’m talking about Zach in all of his minuscule glory), and now it’s just over.

I don't even like myself.

You know what the bible means!

This is what needy paranoia looks like.
    Last edited by ShrinkingViolet; 07-31-2007 at 12:22 AM.

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

I could totally picture Dustin with a handlebar moustache! Thanks for the recap SEM!!
    Wake up and be awesome

lei
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by SueEllenMishke;2496187;
    Dude... my nose is awesome!
    Hilarious recap, SEM! Thank you so much for doing this.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Thanks SEM!
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

I just don’t want to see him in a skin tight red suit that hugs all of his lumps and whatnot.
    Very funny! Great recap, SEM!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Great Recap! It's hard to believe that Eric could actually be good at covering something up!!

Excellent recap, SueEllen!
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast