+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 7/28 Big Brother Live Feed Recap: It Is What It Is - Utter Stupidity

7/28 Big Brother Live Feed Recap: It Is What It Is - Utter Stupidity

*This is a recap of events from noon Saturday to noon Sunday*

See Dick. See Dick run. See Dick run his mouth. Run it, Dick, run it! *sigh* Yes, we’re still stuck in preschool mode in the hamster house, what with all the poop talk and childish bickering about the most stupid things. Case in point: when the feeds came back on after the POV competition, we were treated to another of Dick’s tirades against Jen, this time for (gasp!) playing selfishly during the comp. Imagine that. Everyone’s in it to win it, Dick, not become your BFF.

Amber has finally talked everyone to death.

The veto comp was apparently similar to the one they had last season where players buzzed in and gave up points for prizes. Dustin gave up his points to get a trip to Barbados and $5,000. May I respectfully ask that he use some of that dough to buy some new t-shirts? Keep the v-neck and show your man cleavage if you wish, but please pick something besides gray. Please. Jameka ended up winning the thing because Jen buzzed in for the last question and got it wrong, making Jameka the winner by default. This pissed off some of the others. Not because Jameka won, but because Jen put her in an awkward position. How? Because Jameka said that God told her to win the veto for the person who picked her name out of the bag, and that person was Jen. How this is Jen’s fault, I don’t know. She just picked a freaking name out of a bag, but Dick accuses her of throwing the comp.

So basically, everyone’s panties are in a knot because they think Dustin and Jen just played for prizes and Jameka played for the veto. Now Jameka is stuck with having to use the veto on Jen because God told her to. She tells this to a bawling Amber in the hammock. Amber’s boo-hooing because she thinks Jen threw the comp, too, and Jen doesn’t deserve for Jameka to use the veto on her. Jameka doesn’t care. Amber is awestruck. Or dumbstruck, if you prefer. Hey, just in case the Almighty is watching this drivel, can I make a request? Can you just smite the whole house with a well-placed lightning bolt, and let’s just start over with a new cast? Because this group sucks mightily.

It's not easy being cheesy.

So now in place of Mustardgate, we have Vetogate. Dick and Dustin have a little chat, and we learn that Amber is highly pissed at Dustin for taking prizes. Amber is in need of serious meds, so I don’t know why they care if she’s pissed. They laugh over Kail sucking at the competition, and do the requisite Kail bashing of the night. And some Jen bashing, because that’s a requirement also. And don’t forget Zach, he of the teeny weenie. Dustin is happy to have the chance to backdoor Zach (insert lewd comment here) and plans to put him up if and when Jen gets taken off the block.

Kail jumps Dustin in his room as soon as Dick leaves, telling him that mm-hmm Jameka just has to use the veto or she’ll look bad. Dustin doesn’t think she’ll use it, but Kail insists she will. God told her to use it! Kail tries to slip in a little campaigning to get Dick backdoored, but Dustin doesn’t seem to take to it. He actually defends the Dickster, and it’s obvious that he’s still set on booting Zach. At least for now, we know these people change their minds every thirty seconds. Kail continues being a big suck-up to Dustin, agreeing with everything he says.

Kail then sneaks off with Jen and tells her everything she and King Dustin just talked about. Dustin = not so smart for spilling the beans to one of his nominees. Duh-huh.

Random nothings:
    • Zach never went to his prom. Raise your hands if you’re surprised. Anybody?
    • Kail crochets Barbie furniture. I can actually picture her doing this.
    • Dustin is worried about looking like this year’s Boogie. Dustin, don’t worry. I’d even pay you to pull a Dutch oven on Amber.
    • Dustin has no idea where Barbados is.
    • Eric got his nipple piercings at age nineteen.
    • Zach was recruited off of Craigslist, according to Dustin.
    • Daniele loves ska music.

Out on the couch, part of the Late Night Crew (Dick, Daniele, and Nick) are engaging in everyone’s favorite activity - Zach bashing. Nick is telling them how he would put Zach up if he won HoH, when a hot air balloon goes over the house. Conversation abruptly stops as Nick and Daniele stare at the pretty, shiny thing. Easily distracted, these two. Dick thinks it’s from Universal Studios, which is near the hamster house. The balloon passes by and Nick and Dani go to pester Dustin. Well, Daniele does. She calls him out on playing for prizes when he was the one telling everyone to go all out for the veto, while Nick sits by idly, playing with his stupid mustache. Zach comes knocking at the HoH door for the second time this evening, and Dustin yells at him to go away. Really, he did. Zach pouts off, and Daniele continues ripping into Dustin.

Fresh out of tears, Amber tries to squeeze out a few more.

Elsewhere in the house, we have an Amber alert. She’s crying once again, still over the same Jameka veto situation. Jameka tells her it’s okay, Eric gives her a hug, and I silently wish she’d slide off the tear-soaked bed and hit her head so she’d have to leave for medical reasons.

Dustin joins Jameka in the hammock of lies, both of them laughing over Dustin telling Zach to go away earlier. I almost feel bad for Zach. Almost. Every time I see the others shun him, I can picture him singing that worm song: nobody likes me, everybody hates me, guess I’ll go eat worms. Pathetic. Number two on the “how pathetic am I” list is Amber, who is still splayed out and sniveling on her bed with a wet towel over her eyes. Various hamsters pop their heads in the door, asking if she’s okay. WahAmber lifts her head feebly to answer them, and I leave to get some aspirin. This chick gives me a headache.

You saw Zach do what with my socks?!

Not tonight, honey - I have a headache.

Bored hamsters come up with several games to while away their time, one of them being Beer Pong. They set up a bunch of cups in a triangle shape, and throw cherry tomatoes into the cups. I think you have to throw one into the cup to drink it. Zach doesn’t understand the rules, and proceeds to pull his nosehairs out with his fingers. Seriously. They also play “marry, sex, kill,” a weird game where three houseguest’s names are thrown out and the player must choose who he would do what to. For example: when it was Eric’s turn, his choices were Dick, Mike, and Nick. He said he would marry Mike, have sex with Nick, and throw Dick off the bridge. He picked Mike because he’s a good cook and he cleans house well. Mmm hmm. This is as good as it gets tonight, folks.

Eric and Jessica get blitzed from Beer Pong and proceed to do silly cheers whilst making Eric’s bed. They give a shout out to us Internet watchers *waving back*, and Jessica seems irritated over some prize she didn’t take during the veto comp, dropping an f-bomb in frustration. Cussing Jessica cracks me up. Zach, the mood killer, wanders into the room after plucking the insides of his nostrils clean and asks the tipsy two if they’ve made out yet. Ugh. The house has even made up a new term in honor of Zach. When you walk into a room and everyone else leaves, they’re Zaching you. Hee!

Do these pants make my butt look big?

It’s a boring night in the house - not even the Late Night Crew has much pep tonight. They do some Zach and Jen bashing, but their hearts just aren’t in it. More talk of Vetogate. Dick doesn’t understand why Jameka wants to use the veto on Jen. Daniele thinks Jen isn’t booksmart, and she uses people. They then have a surprisingly lucid discussion of the benefits of booting either Zach or Nick. Most want Nick out for strategy reasons, and they want Zach out for personal reasons - because he skeeves everyone out. Jessica claims that it would be better for Daniele if Nick were to leave, so she could have her head in the game and not be distracted. Hamsters nod their heads in approval, and it looks like Nick isn’t as safe as I thought he was earlier this evening.

Alert the media! Amber has finally stopped - I repeat, stopped - crying! Those tear ducts must have run dry. I do a Jessica cheer in celebration.

It doesn’t last. She starts bawling again, this time after the group has decreed that Nick Must Go. She agrees, but thinks it will be hard to see him booted out. Everyone talks about how they think Nick may flip out on them and get physical. They all promise to watch out for each other. Like Big Brother would really just let one of the hamsters run amok and not come to the rescue. Dustin congratulates everyone on separating the “bad” people from the “good.” Huh? He then says that he’ll tell Zach that he’s not going to put him up, and Jameka suggests that they all go to the DR and tell BB that Zach is a psycho. She’s looked him in the eyes, and she knows. Just as long as he doesn’t start shouting “it puts the lotion on the skin!” and trying to fatten everyone up, I think you guys will be okay.

Thanks to bbnbama, Snapit, and Jewelsy for the great screencaps!
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Re: 7/28 Big Brother Live Feed Recap: It Is What It Is - Utter Stupidity

Hey, just in case the Almighty is watching this drivel, can I make a request? Can you just smite the whole house with a well-placed lightning bolt, and let’s just start over with a new cast? Because this group sucks mightily.

I'm absolutely sure he's watching! Would he/she let Jameka play the game all by herself?? Uhmm, don't think so!

Awesome recap!
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Hey, just in case the Almighty is watching this drivel, can I make a request? Can you just smite the whole house with a well-placed lightning bolt, and let’s just start over with a new cast? Because this group sucks mightily.
    Hilarious recap, waywyrd! You've outdone yourself on this one!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd;2494784;
    Amen to that! I mean, during the TV show last week, as the HOH comp began, I found myself thinking, "I hope Janey wins!"
    Down where the old Gators play. . .

lei
    FORT Fogey

Hilarious recap, waywyrd! Thank you so much for enduring this crap and delivering so many laughs.

GREAT recap! I have a little mustardgate going on here myself. I was dipping a pretzel in it when I read the first Dick and Jane line. I was laughing so hard I dropped it on my shirt. Thanks, waywrd!

I have to say one thing about Nick...he is cheesy looking but he has the most perfect skin I've ever seen on anybody. Even skin tone, no blemishes...it makes me sick with jealousy..

Nick talking to the camera and pulls his hair out cause of Amber
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

Superb recap, Waywyrd! I chuckled throughout the whole thing.

See Dick. See Dick run. See Dick run his mouth. Run it, Dick, run it!

And don’t forget Zach, he of the teeny weenie.

It's not easy being cheesy.

Conversation abruptly stops as Nick and Daniele stare at the pretty, shiny thing. Easily distracted, these two.

Fresh out of tears, Amber tries to squeeze out a few more.

Every time I see the others shun him, I can picture him singing that worm song: nobody likes me, everybody hates me, guess I’ll go eat worms. Pathetic.

Zach, the mood killer, wanders into the room after plucking the insides of his nostrils clean and asks the tipsy two if they’ve made out yet. Ugh.

Alert the media! Amber has finally stopped - I repeat, stopped - crying! Those tear ducts must have run dry. I do a Jessica cheer in celebration.

Quote Originally Posted by Snapit;2495013;
    Nick talking to the camera and pulls his hair out cause of Amber
    OOps Waywyrd....I posted a screencap in your recap thread.

Super duper recap.
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

Great recap Wayward. It was so funny I wished I'd saved it for the morning, because what a better way to start the day than with a big old laugh

Dustin is happy to have the chance to backdoor Zach (insert lewd comment here) and plans to put him up if and when Jen gets taken off the block.
    OMG spit my drink out with this line

Not tonight, honey - I have a headache.
    He looks for sure like he has a headache.

Do these pants make my butt look big?
    I'll take that butt anyway I can get it, large, small, don't care. I'm sure gonna be sad if he's out this week.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast