+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 7/27 Big Brother Live Feed Recap - The Vortex of Yawn

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

7/27 Big Brother Live Feed Recap - The Vortex of Yawn

This recap covers from noon Friday to noon Saturday BB time

Good afternoon BBLF watchers. It's another riveting day in the BB house. As I begin my shift, Dick is hitting Amber right in the face! I cannot believe the violence on this show. Oh. Wait. That's just the hopes of our previous day's recapper, Suncat7, who was hoping for some good random violence to spice up the most boring BB house ever. Sorry to disappoint you Sunny. It's just the remnants of the food competition in which more costumes were used and slop was assigned.

Dustin is happily wearing a cape and I'm sure that SuperDustin will be sporting that cape most of the week. Then again he should wear the robe and maybe even a crown *amazing sense of foreshadowing* Kail is on slop which will further her brain to mush and Jen is also slopping this week and hoping to watch what it does to her weight. Others on the delicious sheep food are Dick, Zach and Nick.

Dick and Amber have a little tiff, which basically amounts to Dick telling Amber she's a bitch and Amber telling Dick he screws with her too much. Hello Captain Obvious. There are theories abounding in the BB house with Dustin as HOH. He tells Dick how he needs to chill out about rehashing stuff over and over. I'm thinking Dustin should follow his own advice because during this 24 hour shift I think I've heard the why's and how's of who is going on the block about 30 times. Just enough to make me pull out my eyebrows without a tweezer (thanks for the lesson, Zach). Dustin confronts Jen about all of the drama that surrounds her including Mustardgate™ and if she was the one who voted to keep Kail. She said she thinks whoever did the mustard also voted for Kail. is Jen smart enough to really figure this out? does she know amERICa did these things? Does she miss her unitard?

Since Amber blabs as much as she cries, she's already informed Nick that a backdoor of Zach was in the works. She denies actually saying so, but in reality the only part she actually didn't mention was the door.

Nominations are again being discussed with Kail and Jen being the targets. Jameka and Amber were discussing the order of the keys (sounds like it could be the next Harry Potter book - Harry Potter and the Order of the Keys. Too bad J.K. Rowling doesn't read my recaps. Also too bad that there's no more Harry Potter books). Annneeeeewhoooooo they are trying to determine whose key should be pulled last. Riveting strategies, I tell ya. "don't put too many guys next to each other". Yeah, that gives things away.

Psst. I know a place to get that shirt in other colors.

We get the vortex for awhile and one is to assume that nominations are being done. Hopefully Dustin followed that amazing strategy and put the keys in the right slot, right after standing in front of the WOH (wall of hamsters) and doing the Amber-meth stare for the show editing.

When we return, Jen is crying in the bathroom (she really does miss her unitard). We've come to learn that Jen and Kail are nominated. Nick comforts Jen with a hug. This starts an all-out gossip fest between Amber and Daniele and Dustin. Time to call Perez Hilton. He'd have it figured out in seconds. Meanwhile, Jen proclaims it's not the nomination that made her cry. It was her period. My good God - does everyone in this house need to discuss the inner workings of their insides? She said she was upset at first that she was nominated but she understands now and she realizes because Dustin told her he would be okay if she won and used the PoV, they must be backdooring someone. Kail didn't confirm or deny. Jen also said she knows that the PoV competition is being held inside the house and then CameraManB jumps on the dump button and we get vortex.

Oh Dustin, I haven't cried in 20 minutes. There is hope for me!

Kail and Jen discuss how they need to band together and get Dick and Daniele out. Kail discusses how long the week will be and that if she wins PoV, she'll have to take Jen down. Hey Kail - here's a hint - you actually have to win something first. Jen proclaims she allllllllways wins the PoV.

Zach is trying with all his might to actually get in an alliance. He's tried Dick and liked it. Thinks it could work. He's basically running around the house (with his pig in a blanket) and telling everyone the same story. Dick and Daniele figured it out and so did Kail and Jen. Apparently, Zach's brain is as big as his blanketed pig.

PoV players are picked and it's Jen, Kail, Dustin, Jessica, Jameka, and Daniele. Eric was randomly selected by Dustin to be the host. Of course, that makes Amber upset and Dustin has to baby her and tell her it's okay, he still loves her. WHO is the mother here?? They do know that PoV will be played around the inside of the house.

Jameka was picked by Jen to play PoV for her and she has said she will take Jen off the block. So, Dustin then proclaims to the striped couch and all of the lugs sitting on it that he will put up Zach and wants him voted out. Daniele and Dick are both pissed because they don't like Kail. Dani does not plan to use the veto if she wins. Jameka and Amber discuss putting Nick up instead of Zach. Nick said he'd put up Jen and Kail if he got HoH the next week, but Jameka doesn't buy that. Uhhhhhhuhhhhh...mmmmmmmmmm.... ...I get it. Dustin holds court and a meeting breaks out. Banter back and forth about who should ultimately be on the block. It appears as if it's still Zach, with the only caveat being Daniele not using it if she wins.

Hey Daniele - did you know I'm a mother?

The evening winds down with no fun whatsoever. I miss the days of, well, anything fun in the BB house! AliG needs to come up with a plan to let these people have some fun. Alcohol, a trampoline, *something*. The most fun they have are discussions of pee and poop. My 8 year old would love it.

Early morning wakeup call and there is general chit chat about the house. They end up with an outdoor lockdown, because as suspected, the PoV will be inside the house. and *GASP* some of this general chit chat turns to portapottys. I have learned more about the bowel habits of these hamsters than I know about my own child, whose diapers I change daily. Something is wrong with that.

Can I get you ladies anything else?

Today's outside lockdown has proven to be one of the most boring BB moments ever. People are just laying around with nothing to do and nothing to say. For a while we were treated to some music, which the HG's didn't hear. Even the camera guys knew we were bored.

Zach's actually cracked up enough to do laundry

As my shift comes to a close, the BB houseguests are still on lockdown waiting for the PoV competition and are all deep in thought. Since I recently watched What Women Want, I can actually read minds. Here's what's going on in their heads.

Zach: If I do the laundry, I might be able to touch Jessica's underwear
    Nick: If Zach does the laundry, I should hide my underwear
    Dustin: I should have Zach wash my HOH robe
    Jameka: mmmm...uhhhhhh huhhhhhh.... mmmmmmm

Random ramblings:
    • Zach likes drinking beer out of helmets and horns. Maybe he was a viking in his previous life.
    • The BB handbook this year must have included "please annouce when you have to poop, and please specifically use the word poop"
    • Dustin's dog name is poopy (do you see this awful trend?) and his bear is BearBear. DuhDuh
    • Is Jessica even in the BB house?
    • Where's the other "l" in Daniele's name?

Thanks to bbnbama, the mighty Jewelsy and Snapit for their awesome screencaps!

Re: 7/27 Big Brother Live Feed Recap - The Vortex of Yawn

Awesome recap Marybethp
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

lei
    FORT Fogey

Hilarious recap, marybethp! Thank you so much for doing this.

Thanks for the recap!
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Zach's actually cracked up enough to do laundry
    Oh honey-bunny - Awesome recap!
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Hilarious recap, Marybeth.

Great recap

Psst. I know a place to get that shirt in other colors.
    brilliant

Great recap, marybeth
    "That's Numberwang!"

Great Recap Mare! We definitely need something to shake things up in this house!!!

Amy

Spot on with the mind reading! Great recap, marybeth!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast