+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 7/26 Big Brother Live Feed Recap: A Whirlwind of Nothingness

Re: 7/26 Big Brother Live Feed Recap: A Whirlwind of Nothingness

I have to say I was shocked when Dustin admitted he didn't shower often and when he does he rarely uses soap. That is soo disqusting. The look on Dicks face was priceless when Dustin told him that. Dick ask him, well don't you sweat and Dustin says yes profusely I just don't shower. I have a few gay men as friends and also work with a few and all of them are so meticulous about their looks and there house cleaning abilities. You could eat off of their kitchen floors. He never said why he didn't shower but it doesn't matter it's still gross. I lmao when Dick was on later that night and said he didn't want to be hoh again because he didn't want to sleep in the bed that Dustin slept in. Wouldn't you think he would smell? I know last year they all were complaining about Kaysar's body odor. I just don't get it.

Re: 7/26 Big Brother Live Feed Recap: A Whirlwind of Nothingness

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetHugs;2494192;
    I have to say I was shocked when Dustin admitted he didn't shower often and when he does he rarely uses soap. That is soo disqusting. The look on Dicks face was priceless when Dustin told him that. Dick ask him, well don't you sweat and Dustin says yes profusely I just don't shower. I have a few gay men as friends and also work with a few and all of them are so meticulous about their looks and there house cleaning abilities. You could eat off of their kitchen floors. He never said why he didn't shower but it doesn't matter it's still gross. I lmao when Dick was on later that night and said he didn't want to be hoh again because he didn't want to sleep in the bed that Dustin slept in. Wouldn't you think he would smell? I know last year they all were complaining about Kaysar's body odor. I just don't get it.
    Sorry I think I put this in the wrong thread. PLease move it to appropriate place.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123