+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 7/26 Big Brother Live Feed Recap: A Whirlwind of Nothingness

Re: 7/26 Big Brother Live Feed Recap: A Whirlwind of Nothingness

I can't quite get past this hilarious tidbit:

Amber's boyfriend passes gas and then lights said gas on fire. Obviously the mating rituals of the pathetically stupid.
    Wonder how Mike feels now, having learned this piece of info.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

FORT Regular

As always, great recap, Suncat! Two things:

1. I noticed on Thursday's show that Dick kept getting "sell me down the river" and "throw me under the bus" confused. Twice he said "sell me under the bus." Maybe you can adopt that as your new Reality catch phrase and no one will actually know what you're talking about!

2. I know I shouldn't point fingers because I would have a huge problem with this if I were in the house, but can't they remember for two seconds that the world is listening to them? Danielle is giving up family secrets right and left. Poor grandmother -- now everyone knows her house smells! And poor Kris. His street cred took a huge hit on Thursday's show with Dick saying he was a nothing compared to Nick, and now we know he is moving back in with his mother and makes very little money. Next thing you know, Danielle will be comparing the size of his family jewels with Zach's. Although from what I've read, that would almost have to be a favorable comparison . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by BBgroupie;2493265;
    I noticed on Thursday's show that Dick kept getting "sell me down the river" and "throw me under the bus" confused. Twice he said "sell me under the bus."
    I noticed it too. My husband mixes sayings up all the time & it drives me crazy! He'll say stuff like "if you can't take the heat, get off the porch!"

Quote Originally Posted by BBgroupie;2493265;
    Next thing you know, Danielle will be comparing the size of his family jewels with Zach's. Although from what I've read, that would almost have to be a favorable comparison . . . .
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Great recap . . . as always.

Great recap Sunny! Loved all the captions, just too funny. My faves were
    Insert your own pervy caption here and "Screw you all! I do TOO eat!"

A brilliant job as always. No matter how dull the contestants you have a knack for turning their stupidity into entertainment.
    Does anyone else find it creepy that Dick
    No matter how you ended that sentence I would have been yelling yes, yes, yes at my monitor. I think that serial killers in raincoats with hooks for hands would find Dick creepy.
    Homeless Hooter's waitresses shouldn't be so picky, I think.
    It's shocking to hear that there is such a thing as a Homeless Hooter's waitress. I promise to help stamp this out by taking in a stray Hooter's waitress today.
    Amber's boyfriend passes gas and then lights said gas on fire. Obviously the mating rituals of the pathetically stupid.
    While appalled by this behaviour I could understand if Amber's boyfriend tried to set himself on fire, or her.
    Dick has started writing a children's book. I think this must be a beginner's guide to cursing, or "My First Ten Curse Words."
    I can hardly wait for Dick Vincent Peale's book to come out.
    Thanks for all your work in keeping us up to date with all these wonderful people.
    "The sun rose promptly at dawn."
    Tom Clancy in his novel The Teeth of the Tiger

Someone finally knocks that smirk off Daniele's face.
    Great recap suncat!! these were my 2 fav lines!!

[*]Big Brother has suggested Jameka find outside counseling for her anger. She goes off about Zach in the diary room.

Wow - if that girl needs anger counselling then I should be committed!

Thanks for the great recap

Hilarious recap, Sunny! Once again, the captions and pics were fabulous.

The BFF of everyone's nightmares.
    Everyone has had at least one of those.

The guy can't catch a break, as he's guilty of nothing other than a craptastic hairstyle choice and unfortunate facial hair.

Would YOU let this guy near your daughter? Or son? Because he's equal-opportunity.

Dustin gets his HOH room, and the magic that was King Dick is contagious, because Dustin starts cursing like a sailor as he parades around in his HOH robe

He also drops the tidbit that he doesn't shower often, which I think might keep anyone from "following him around."

Dick has started writing a children's book. I think this must be a beginner's guide to cursing, or "My First Ten Curse Words."

With any luck, by the time the feeds come back, someone will have punched someone in the face to liven things up a bit. Nothing says Big Brother fun to me like random violence.

"Screw you all! I do TOO eat!"
    Too funny!

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Zach tries to not be creepy for five seconds.

With any luck, by the time the feeds come back, someone will have punched someone in the face to liven things up a bit. Nothing says Big Brother fun to me like random violence.
    Excellent recap sunny! I loved the captions too!!
    Wake up and be awesome

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast