+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 7/22 Big Brother Live Feed Recap: Save the Drama For Your Papa- He's in the House Too

Asst to the Regional Mgr SueEllenMishke's Avatar

7/22 Big Brother Live Feed Recap: Save the Drama For Your Papa- He's in the House Too

This recap covers Sunday noon to Monday noon, house time.

We start off today on a fairly low key note in the house. Jen has won POV and will definitely take herself off the block, Dick swears that heís putting Mike up for nomination against Kail, and Jameka has done nothing, as usual.

Some points of interest over the last 24 hours:
    • I am still scarred from Zachís streaking, and I donít think Iím going to get over it anytime soon.
    • Nick is jealous of EricÖ according to Eric.
    • Jameka has emotions and can express them.
    • Nick and Daniele did kiss, and now Nick feels played.
    • Pranks are not just for 10 year olds, and it is super funny to throw flour at someone while heís in the shower.
    • Dick absolutely does not want anyone in his HOH room, and is more than willing to swear profusely at anyone who does not understand this.
    • Amber is a mother. I was unclear about that. Not really.
    • Dustin dresses like a pirate. Really.
    • Dani and Amber eat ice cream in the bathroom. Also really.
    • Dick vented to Amber about Daniele, and I think did not expect her to repeat every word of it to everyone. He was mistaken.
    • Everyone in the house thinks that Zach
    is ultra-skeezy, and I have to agree.

The many faces of Nick:

Whoops- that last one's not Nick.

The phrase of the day is ďangry outburstĒ and wow did we see a lot of them yesterday and today!

Round 1: Dick vs. Nick: Nick spent a little time in the HOH room on Sunday listening to music. First he was joined by Dustin who hung out for a while and then left, and then Zach and Jen sidled in to ďtalkĒ and mostly disrupt Nickís peace. Dick discovered them all there, flipped the heck out and kicked them all out of the room. Later, Dick confronts Nick while heís in the hammock, and they have this deep and intellectual exchange:

Dick: F**k, I'm f*****g furious!
    Nick: At me!
    Dick: The situation!
    Nick: I kicked them out though!
    Dick: That pisses me off. They're not going to use my motherf*****g room for scheming.
    Nick: I told you I was going up there. Dustin was there.
    Dick: Then Dustin left!
    Nick: And I told them to go.
    Dick: I am not going to discuss this in front of f*****g Kail.

I don't have a picture of Nick and Dick fighting, but isn't this one of Dustin dressed as a pirate even better?

And so on and so on. The argument continues on in this vein for a while, and after many more f-bombs are dropped by both parties, Dick storms off to the living room, which brings us toÖ

Round 2: Dick vs. Dani: Daniís mad because she thinks Dick is on a power trip and Dick is mad because he thinks Dani has been telling everyone in the house that her dad will evict them. Watching these two bicker, and Dani get angry at her dad while Dick is trying to get closer to his daughterÖ I just have to say that I love my dad- heís the greatest. Unfortunately, he wonít ever read this because he doesnít know anything about Big Brother, and doesnít really know how to use the Internet, but Iíll put it out there anyway.

Yep- that's about the same face I made while I had to watch you fighting with your dad.

Round 3: Dick vs. Amber: This one is less an angry outburst than some stupidity on Dickís part. He tells Amber that when he was yelling in the yard, it was not aimed at her- it was aimed at Nick because three people had been scheming in the HOH room and he was really pissed about it. Amber starts to cry, of course, and Dick basically tells her to suck it up and keep it together for her kid. This gives him a nice segue to talking about his own kid and how difficult she is being. Heís especially unhappy that she hangs out in the HOH room, eats his food and talks in an annoying way. I donít have any kids, but isnít that kind of what they do to their parents? Get into their stuff, eat their food and sass?

Amber's a close talker.

Finally; Round 4: Nick vs. Dani: This oneís also less of an angry outburst than embarrassing emotional admission. Nick lays it all out for Daniele to see- telling her how his feelings for her are tearing him apart, and he knows that they wonít be together after the show ends because she has a boyfriend out in the real world, and her dad was mean to him while he was just trying to listen to music, andÖ blah, blah, blah. Cry me a river, Nick.

This picture is really more sad than funny.

Moving on, itís Jamekaís birthday, so the BB gang throws a party for her and even gives her a letter from her sister, (which she has to read aloud to the whole group), and some super lame gifts. Reading the letter from her sister is emotional for her, and that little taste of home makes her cry so hard for a moment I think Iím watching Amber. Iím kind of amazed that Jameka had it in her to show emotion like that.

Someone got herself a new set of hot rollers!

After all the confrontations and emotional letter reading, I though the BB house could not stand any more incidents, but remember the task announced on Sunday night for Americaís Player? Eric gets right on it as usual, and sneakily squirts mustard on one of Jenís shirts.

Oh, man! I hope he didn't ruin the Jensa tank top!

When she discovers it, she takes the vandalism pretty well, asking ďWho is in 2nd grade?Ē A full out investigation ensues, but they donít figure it out by noon, house time, and Iím out of luck.
    I was made to understand there were grilled cheese sandwiches here.

Re: 7/22 Big Brother Live Feed Recap: Save the Drama For Your Papa- He's in the House

Great job, SueEllen! I missed so much on the feeds, and thanks to you I'm all caught up.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

Re: 7/22 Big Brother Live Feed Recap: Save the Drama For Your Papa- He's in the House

Great recap, I've been busy reading :-) and so your recap is very helpful.

lei
    FORT Fogey

Great recap, SEM! Thank you so much for doing this -- I get a much better picture of what's really going on in the house, and lots of laughs!

Another great job SueEllen. Thanks for taking the time to do this for all of us. I, for one, really appreciate it. Thanks to all the recappers!

Thanks, SueEllen!
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

Thanks, SEM, terrific recap!

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

Great job - Dick's about losing it, huh??

Love Dustin as a pirate

Thanks SEM!

Thanks, SEM! I have not been keeping up the past couple of days and now I know what's going on.

Great recap, SueEllen! I swear, these people must enjoy arguing.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast