+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 7/20 Big Brother Live Feed Recap: All Kail Breaks Loose

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

7/20 Big Brother Live Feed Recap: All Kail Breaks Loose

This recap covers from noon Friday to noon Saturday

As my inaugural shift begins, I'm treated to the swirling blue vortex. This often reminds me of what it would be like to be swallowed by Moby Dick. I guess we can translate that into Kail being swallowed by Evil Dick but with really bad music.

Swashbuckler Dick

When the feeds return, the houseguests are showering. Which can only mean one thing. Dick touched JenA really nasty food competition. But since TPTB think we actually enjoy the vortex, we weren't privvy to the competition itself. Eric said they jumped into a big bowl of green pasta. Apparently there was a slide involved and lots of butter. What I can garner from their chatterings is they received different food groups and the whole house can eat. Which is a good thing, because I don't think Danielle would actually survive another slop week, unless Nick slipped her something *ahem*. So far, we know that they received BBQ, lots of meat, Chicken, Eggs, Cereal, Milk and Beer. mmmmmmm. Beer.

Danielle grabbing toys for her late night fun with Nick

Once again the strategy circle talking goes on again and the sucking up begins. Everyone knows Kail is going up. Kail knows Kail is going up. Dustin says Zach is so convinced he's going up that he is following him and Amber around. They can't get a minute alone. Nick drops more F bombs on Dick than Dick has spouted all week. I guess he's trying to suck up to his new father in law, considering he's "in like" with Danielle. Jameka is being non-commital, basing her votes on consistency. Hey Jameka - you're consistently boring!. Mike and Jessica are there. Somewhere. Possibly even talking, but I'm not quite sure. So basically, nothing new in the BB house today.

Do you think this will scare Dick?

Random things I learned:
    • Dick likes Tide
    • Dick has apparently smoked enough weed to fill the living room
    • Zach has never gotten high
    • Jameka needs pancakes to poop
    • Amber owns every rip-off version of the Livestrong bracelet known to man
    • Dustin doesn't like chocolate but prefers Tutti Fruitti's every day (I kid you not)
    • Jen really does love that damn unitard.
    • Kail has no idea what a pancreas is
    • Eric smells like a 6-week old goldfish tank
    • Danielle doesn't know what bailing hay is
    • Eric is a secret smoker

Is that hair gel?

The swirling vortex of love (SVOL) rears it's ugly self at about 6:00 bb time. I'm sure as we are watching references to Will "Mega" and Chicken George for the 44,322nd time, the man behind the wall is telling Dick to look at the picture wall, ponder the fate of his fellow housemates and generally look perplexed so we can edit this into the nomination show. To this, Dick will probably say "this is ridiculous, Kail is going home, can't I just turn her black and white now?".

When the feeds return at about 7:15 BB time and nomination ceremony is complete, the HGs are preparing lobster in the kitchen. I hope Mary Tyler Moore's not watching. It has become obvious that Kail and Jen are on the block. Dick talks in circles explaining to Mike that Jen loves attention and Kail blew it and they both deserved to be on the block, but basically he's gunning for Kail to be gone. He and Mike are having a circular conversation about it's being a game, it's business and not personal. Sounds like a circular load of BS to me. My head actually did start to spin. It appears that the tail end of the nominations were Nick, Zach and then Mike pulling the last key.

Back in the kitchen, Dustin is having a blast cooking the lobsters. Kail then asked Dustin who should she pick, should she get the houseguest choice ball during PoV. Um, Kail...is it possible you could think for yourself? They are excitedly awaiting a fun game of Zuma Zuma. Whatever Whatever. What happened to the good old days of potato clocks? They are also cooking the pancreas of the cow. This basically looks like chewy brains. I'm thinking Kail could benefit from eating some.

Eric bows out of lobster and gives his to Jameka for her birthday that has been going on so long, she'll soon age another year. He instead dines on cereal. Thank God they won that along with those lobsters and meat. I'd pick Cocoa Krispies any day. They are quite excited to get beer and end up with a bunch of different varieties - none of which are Guinness - so Dick goes upstairs to get his from the HOH fridge. He proclaims Guinness is so different in Ireland. Yup - they drink it warm. No need for a fridge in Ireland's HOH.

Bowling for Brewskies

After dinner Kail and Dick have a heart to heart and for the 350th time, Dick informs Kail she made a mistake. Hey Dick, I can beat a dead horse like the rest of them, but at this point, your story is glue. She again repeats she has no alliance and she doesn't know where she stands with Mike. She doesn't trust Zach and Nick wants nothing to do with her. Can you say An Island of One?? Dick also proclaims that he watched previous seasons and everything you say and do is being monitored. Said there are at least two people transcribing every word we say online. Well, Dick, not every word. My fingers got tired of words that begin with F. He tells Kail that he likes her but she trusted the wrong people in the beginning. Doyathink? He just wants to win the money and repair his relationship with Danielle. Nope, not asking for too much.

Kail and Jen discuss PoV and Kail decides if she gets houseguest choice, she should pick Jessica because she can't win or Eric because he's scatterbrained. Then Mike chimes in that he'll show his loyalty to Kail. blahblahblahblahblah. These people make my ears bleed.

But then we are treated to the streak! Zach decides it's time to spice it up around the boring BB house and streaks through the yard.

Ah, Ah, Ah, Ah Stayin' Alive, Stayin' Alive

And yes my friends, this is about as exciting as it gets in the BB house. I want BUSTO!! An obviously drunk Zach suddenly gets a personality and chats it up with Dick. We're treated to more circular talk about how Zach can be trustworthy, didn't he prove that by voting Joe out. Again with the blahblahblah. Dick really knows how to beat a dead horse. Oh wait, now I'm beating that dead horse. Pot. Kettle. Black.

There's no late night show with Dick - no talking to the camera - just a little laundry and bed.

The houseguests are awakened early to be told that the veto comp will begin at 10:30 bb time. It appears that Eric is hosting and dressed like the Mad Hatter and that Nick, Zach and Jessica are playing along with Dick, Jen and Kail. Dick decides he'll go off on Kail just one more time for good luck and tells her that even Jen wants her out of the house. That girl is going to have Keith Richards nightmares for a long time.

As my shift comes to an end, we're treated to trivia while they play for PoV. I think I'd rather eat cow pancreas.

If you have any good pancreas recipes, please send them my way!
    thanks to MFWalkoff and Aero for the screencaps!
    Last edited by marybethp; 07-21-2007 at 11:46 PM.

Re: 7/20 Big Brother Live Feed Recap: All Kail Breaks Loose

Do you think this will scare Dick?
    Gah! It sure scared ME!

Oh wait, now I'm beating that dead horse. Pot. Kettle. Black.

Best. Recap. EVER! I've been looking forward to your first recap, and you've done an outstanding job! Love your title, as well. Snarky goodness from Marybeth, woohoo!
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

lei
    FORT Fogey

Hilarious recap, marybethp! Thank you so much for doing this.

Destiny is a fickle b**ch Beezers's Avatar

That was awesome to read! It's good to have this to fill the time between airings. Love this quote:
    That girl is going to have Keith Richards nightmares for a long time.
    I laughed so hard!
    Personally, I think Dick would give up the money if he could have Danielle back. She's getting there, telling him about Kail's verbal assault. She tried to help at least and not leave him out to dry. His winning HoH was poetic justice. I loved seeing the responses on the houseguests faces!
    Thanks again!

Dick decides he'll go off on Kail just one more time for good luck and tells her that even Jen wants her out of the house. That girl is going to have Keith Richards nightmares for a long time.
    No kidding!

Way to debut, marybeth! Great recap!

FORT Newbie

Who won the PPV? I really want Kail to go home. She is so fake!

GREAT recap Marybeth! Job well done! One of the best yet!

Quote Originally Posted by marybethp;2485022;
    the man behind the wall is telling Dick to look at the picture wall, ponder the fate of his fellow housemates and generally look perplexed so we can edit this into the nomination show. To this, Dick will probably say "this is ridiculous, Kail is going home, can't I just turn her black and white now?".
    That is so true!!! Great recap Mare! I love it! Can't wait til next week's episode of "As The House Guests Whine"

Amy

Excellent recap!
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Great first recap! Thank you

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast