+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 7/18 Big Brother Live Feed Recap- A Skanky Skankini on a Skankilicious Skank

Re: 7/18 Big Brother Live Feed Recap- A Skanky Skankini on a Skankilicious Skank

Thanks for the recap. Very imformative.

Re: 7/18 Big Brother Live Feed Recap- A Skanky Skankini on a Skankilicious Skank

Quote Originally Posted by lildago;2482398;
    I see our future inspirational speaker pretending to be at the gynecologist with her feet in the stirrups. So I quickly hit the mute button to laugh at a cat falling into an aquarium on AFV.
    LMAO!!!

Great recap lildago. It's a great read!

CCL

Great job, lildago!
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Great recap! so glad we've seen the last of the red skankini suit. Now if we could just get rid of Jen.

Amy

He tells Daniele to kiss him and she tells him to stop or shut up or something like that. Nick wants to know what song comes to Daniele’s mind when she sees him. Of course, she says nothing. He says he knows what song it is for him and mentions Meredith Brooks, teasing her about the bitch song. He confesses that he really thinks of You’re Beautiful by James Blunt. Lockdown is over quickly and we’re spared more of their junior high lovebird act.
    I love Nick and Daniele, they're so cute together.

she whines a little more about how he’s coming after her and decides that maybe God will give her HOH or POV. Heh, I thought God was playing the game for Amber.
    SO FUNNY!!

My sincere apologies to you Lildago that you had to suffer thru the day.

My kudos for making something good out of nothing. :cap
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

Kail finds Jameka reading the Bible and indirectly hounds her about her vote. Jameka doesn’t know what to do because neither Dick nor Joe has done anything to her. She likes them both. Kail goes on about how she hasn’t lied to anyone in the game and Dick just doesn’t like her because she wouldn’t open up to him. She just doesn’t feel comfortable opening up to a bartender. I beg to differ. If Dick poured her a few shots of Goldschläger, she’d be singing like a bird. Anyway, she whines a little more about how he’s coming after her and decides that maybe God will give her HOH or POV. Heh, I thought God was playing the game for Amber.
    God only plays for Amber in his spare time, when he's not busy taking orders from Jameka, didn't you know?

Loved the recap and the pictures of Jen's skankini are awesome!
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Ohh heck with the recap.. i just LOVED the title!!!
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

lei
    FORT Fogey

Hilarious recap, Lildago! Thank you so much for doing this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12