+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 7/12 Big Brother Live Feed Recap: A Beautiful Day In The Neigh-BORE-hood

7/12 Big Brother Live Feed Recap: A Beautiful Day In The Neigh-BORE-hood

*This recap covers noon Thursday to noon Friday BB time*

Ah, Thursdays, what a great day to recap. We get house cleaning, primping hamsters, and a new HOH. What could be more fun? As my shift begins, I am treated to Dick saying he would rather put his private parts into a meat grinder than to date Jen. Eww, private part sausages. That would sure give a whole other meaning to a Johnsonville Bratwurst, wouldn't it?

Dick is good and ticked off about Jen being self-absorbed, and proceeds to find her and say "If you don't start being considerate of other people I'm going to make you the most miserable bitch in the house." He yells at her for yakking at him while he was sleeping, yells at her for talking about herself all the time, and makes sure to get his threat in there a couple of times. I have to give this to Jen, through it all, she never flinches. If someone talked to me like that, I'd break down in tears. After I punched them in the throat.

There is general cleaning and grooming for the live show, without any further confrontations. When we come back from the live show, there's a new HOH in town...

The new HOH sucks in more ways than one.

There's an all-around uncomfortable feeling in the house, with Jen in a position of power. Dick is positive that Jen will nominate him, since he told her off about two seconds before the live show. Amber thinks she'll be up there with him, but Daniele thinks she'll be the second one. Really no one feels secure except for Kail, who is practically cackling with glee. Jen is just thrilled that people are already kissing up to her by actually not walking away when she speaks.

America's Rodent has nasty table manners.

Dinner is served, and I can barely sit through it to recap, as Eric has atrocious manners. He cuts off huge chunks of meat, then gnaws on it, pulling it from his teeth with his fingers, often keeping his face about 2 inches from his plate.

After I tear myself away from the riveting foulness, it's time for the unveiling of the "new" HOH room! Wheeee! Jen gets the key, and bounces around to tell everyone to come see! Dick refuses, as he bows to no man (or slut) and keeps his happy ass firmly planted out back, smoking. Everyone goes upstairs, Jen opens the HOH room, and it's exactly the same. The only thing different are her pictures and her HOH basket. Speaking of her pictures, she is unhappy with them, as they are of her family, and not the ones she instructed Big Brother to get from her friends. She starts to tell everyone the names of her half-brothers in one of the photos, then messes up one of their names. She freaks out about how she looks in most of the photos, and even goes so far to take one of the photos off of the wall.

Gratuitous shot down Nick's shorts leg.

Joe got a look down there.

Joe hangs around after everyone else has left the HOH room, and tries to talk Jen into putting Dustin on the block. Jen pretty much ignores him, then puts on yet another stripper bikini to go get in the hot tub. Jessica, Eric and Zach join her, as they suddenly find her insightful and interesting. They smile, laugh in all the right places, and Jen eats it up. She'll take attention any way she can get it, it doesn't matter to her if it's just out of fear of being nominated. She does complain that Eric is hogging her favorite jet in the hot tub, but instead of moving he gallantly offers to let her sit in his lap. Dream on, rat-boy.

Later, Kail is sprawled across the HOH bed, as she clearly considers this "her" week as well. She's putting ideas into Jen's head about who to nominate. She suggests Dick and Daniele, over and over. Jen thinks this is a great idea, because somewhere in that empty space between her ears she's convinced that if Daniele is gone, Nick will like her instead. She mentions Nick about eleven million times, and I think he officially has himself a stalker.

"Like I have to like nominate like TWO?"

Jen takes her time in the spotlight to mingle around the backyard, asking a few different people who they would vote out if Dick and Daniele were nominated. It's pretty obvious that she really wants Daniele out of the house, leaving Nick to focus only on HER. The way Nick's been joking around (or is it a joke?) she might have to be worried about Joe being next on Nick's romance list.

When it's Nick's turn to talk to Jen, he says he would put up Eric, just because he doesn't talk to him. Joe told her it should be Dustin and Amber. Kail told her to put up Dick, and that Jessica was after her. Jen thinks negative people should go, and thinks that Daniele is very sarcastic, and that it's contagious. On the other hand, she thinks Dick is pretty funny. All of the scenarios flying around are making my head hurt, plus Jen saying "like" every other word isn't helping.

Amber on top of Nick on top of Dustin. Why? I don't know.

Random photo comparison

Zach

Wilson from "Castaway"

I don't know why. Same personality I guess.

The next morning, Big Brother wakes the houseguests up bright and early, since they have a food competition scheduled. Everyone stumbles around half-awake, but as usual the "one hour" time given to them by Big Brother is more like 3 hours. For whatever reason Big Brother is blocking the food competition, and my shift ends in the watery vortex.

Everyone knows a real rocker carries their laundry in a black garbage bag.

If you can't wait to see who's been nominated, please check out our State of Play thread.

Like could you like, send me like, some like stripper bikinis? PM here.
    Last edited by suncat7; 07-13-2007 at 11:20 PM.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

FORT Fanatic

Re: 7/12 Big Brother Live Feed Recap: A Beautiful Day In The Neigh-BORE-hood

Oh, what hilarious captions. Thanks for making the night go round sunny.

That would sure give a whole other meaning to a Johnsonville Bratwurst, wouldn't it?

If someone talked to me like that, I'd break down in tears. After I punched them in the throat.

Dream on, rat-boy.
    Funny stuff, sunny! Great job!

Oh, and thanks for the gratuitous shot down Nick's shorts!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

I loooove it when Nick screencaps make the recaps!

Great recap!!
    Wake up and be awesome

Great recap Suncat! A couple of great visuals.....Dick and a meat grinder and Nick's pose

lei
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by suncat7;2473647;
    Wilson from "Castaway"
    Oh my goodness I'm laughing so hard it hurts. Great recap, Suncat. Thank you so much for doing this.

Great recap.
    I laughed at the Zach part.

The new HOH sucks in more ways than one. LOL! I love it! Great recap Suncat!

You have a way with captions, sunny! That one of Eric is just repulsive. Excellent, funny recap!
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Oh Sunny - you worked that one!

Great recap!
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast