+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 7/12 Big Brother Live Feed Recap: A Beautiful Day In The Neigh-BORE-hood

Re: 7/12 Big Brother Live Feed Recap: A Beautiful Day In The Neigh-BORE-hood

Hysterical! I love waking up to these recaps, starts my day off laughing my fool (and that's no joke!) head off .
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

Premium Member

Sunny! I'm still laughing at America's Rodent and Wilson. You did a great job!

Great recap as usual Sunny! I always look forward to your slightly demented since of humor!

Sunny. The idea of having to listen to Jen as head of household decide who to nominate makes me shudder. Luckily, I didn't have to because you did.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

I pity live feed recappers for having to put up with Jen, Jen and more Jen.
    Great recap Suncat!

Dream on, rat-boy.
    That cracked me up so much. Sometimes this show is surreal but we're all witnesses, right? No one would believe it if you made it up!
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

CBS is going to be very upset with you. I'm sure that they worked very hard to put together this collection of 14 of the least interesting people in America. You are ruining that strategy by making them almost sound as if they had personalities.
    For the first and I am sure the only time I wish that Dick were America's player. Then we could vote on whether we want him to date Jen or put his private parts into a meat grinder. I am sure that Jen would be safe but America's food supply would have a dangerously high risk of e coli.
    I am still laughing uncontrollably at the Zach/Wilson photos. You do have a way with screencap captions.
    While Jen is tearing her pictures from her wall I am pasting your recaps to mine (right next to my collection of framed stripper bikinis). That way I can keep laughing even my my computer is off.
    A great job as always.
    "The sun rose promptly at dawn."
    Tom Clancy in his novel The Teeth of the Tiger

This was just fantastic suncat7. Just the right notes of scorn, exasperation, scorn, sarcasm, and scorn!

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

I don't know why. Same personality I guess.
    Brilliant work, Sunny. The snark of your writing and captions make for an explosive cocktail of hilarity!

CCL

Thanks suncat.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast