+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 8/25 Live Feed Recap: Danielle, Portrait Of A Boozehound

8/25 Live Feed Recap: Danielle, Portrait Of A Boozehound

*This recap covers from noon Friday to noon Saturday

Food competition time! At least today's shift starts with something exciting. We didn't get to see the actual competition, but we get to see the set-up and goofy costumes. Will and Boogie are dressed as bees, Janelle and Danielle are dressed as birds, and Erika and George are dressed as flowers. Will there be a little "birds and bees" action from Janelle and Will? Who knows, we didn't get to see it! Will's the cutest bee ever, and he reminds me of classic John Belushi.."I'm the King Bee, buzzing around your hive..."

Let me tell you about the birds and the bees and the...grown man in a flower suit?

We do get to hear some of the directions. They are to soak up nectar from a giant flower, then squeeze the nectar out into containers corresponding to food or luxuries. There are also ways you can sacrifice things for luxuries. They have to press against each other to squeeze the nectar out, and it's a shame Howie's not still there, as he'd be perfect at pressing against people.

Erika reminds me of one of those spitter dinosaurs from the movie "Jurassic Park".

Since we didn't see it (did I mention that?) here's what I pieced together from the houseguests conversation post-competition:
    • Slop for Friday (starting immediately after this competition.)
    • Meat and alcohol ONLY (no dairy, no bread, no veggies, no desserts) for Saturday, Sunday and Monday
    • Slop for Tuesday
    • Meat and alcohol PLUS a 5-star meal Wednesday
    • They won a 1 week slop pass for George
    • They won a trampoline for 3 days, but had to give up the red room for a week in exchange
    • They won a "Christmas in August" with gifts, to take place on Sunday. Possibly took a day of slop to win this.

After the competition, Erika remains in her green unitard for a long time. When she finally takes it off, she complains that she's green. She tries to wash it off, but no one has the heart to tell her that she's really green from rubbing against Boogie. Hey, you lay down with slime, it's bound to happen.

Danielle has just realized that it's a slop day, meaning NO BOOZE until midnight.

Will and Boogie discuss the nominations, and they plan to help Janelle get the veto. They're not worried about Will going up in her place, as then Boogie and Janelle could vote to keep Will. Will goes to talk to Erika, and she confirms that Janelle and George will be going up. She also tells him that he'll be going up if either Janelle or George win the veto, but that Danielle and Boogie will save him. Will talks money to her, discussing a three-way split of the pooled money for the top three spots. He then tries to plant a seed of doubt about Danielle into Erika's head, telling her that Danielle made a one week truce with Janelle. He says that in a perfect world Danielle would leave first, but he knows it has to be Janelle. Erika tells him that Chilltown has to go after Danielle, that she can't do it, and she says "my closest ally is the only person I can't beat in the finals." Does that deluded insect really think that she could beat WILL in the finals?

Danielle breaks up their talk, and she and Erika now talk alone. She's still ranting about why Janelle would vote out James,and she wants Erika to ask Janelle about it. She's also worried about Janelle and George talking, and she plans to plop down near them to listen every chance she gets. Some other things on Danielle's mind:
    • She tells Erika that she just wants alcohol for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
    • She says that she's not a bedtime-story mom, that she doesn't do that. She also says she doesn't volunteer to help at her kid's school and that they know not to ask her.
    • She can't find her ratty pink robe, and thinks JAMES took it.

Nomination time, and as expected, Janelle and George are on the block. No surprises there.

Will attempts to jump over the wall.

Post-nomination, Erika and Danielle have a quick chat and Danielle says that George makes her nervous. Erika uses that moment to ask if they should vote out George instead of Janelle. Danielle yells "NO!" and that's the end of that.

Elsewhere Janelle and Boogie are talking about not letting George or Danielle win the veto. Boogie's not worried if Will goes up in Janelle's place, because they would have the votes to keep him.

A hot delicious doctor, a bouncy surface....wait, where was I???

The trampoline arrives and Will acts like he's about 8 years old on Christmas morning. He jumps. And jumps. And JUMPS. Various people try to get on it while he's on there, but they all declare him "too dangerous". (They can see his danger on the trampoline, but not in the game, why is that?) Boogie tries break dancing on it, but Will almost jumps on his head. Janelle watches for a few minutes and goes to bed. Occasionally Will takes a short break, and Erika and Danielle jump for about two minutes. The rest of the time it's bouncy Will, up and down, up and down, up and.....oh, nevermind.

George can eat since he has a one-week slop pass won in the food competition, but the others have to wait until midnight to get their food. There are several comments about how they're on the Atkins diet since it's just meat and alcohol. Danielle starts checking the time every few minutes two full hours before they can eat. We all know she's just really jonesing for the wine. The food arrives in the storage room around 11:15 PM. They get different kinds of fish, sausage, shrimp, hot wings, etc. Plus, ALCOHOL. Danielle grabs it and runs.

I'm surprised she didn't just bite off the top of the bottle.

Everyone settles in for a meal of meat and more meat. Afterwards, they play poker using M&M's as poker chips. May as well, since they aren't allowed to actually EAT the candy. Danielle starts freaking out about the cameras hearing her talk about reading some books by Anne Rice, (written under the alias A.N. Roquelaure.) She's so very scared that they'll show that on television, and wants everyone to know that she no longer reads such things. Apparently the books (from what I googled) are "explicit sado-masochisitc erotica." Danielle has been on a bender in the house for days, flashed her bra to the world on purpose, and she's worried that people will judge her for reading a little smut?

She got her wine, but she'd have half a glass MORE if Janelle hadn't of spilled it.

The poker game wears on, and Janelle knocks over her wine. Danielle says "All that wine, wasted." Everyone stays up for while playing, and head off to bed around 2 AM Big Brother time. Danielle can't quit talking, and sits up in bed with her wine giving Will and Janelle blow by blow details of Season 3. I have never heard anyone and I mean anyone who can talk as much as she can about herself. It's truly amazing. I give up before she does, as I can't stand her voice another second.

And the (hic) producers picked me (hic) because I'm (hic) the most dangerous player (hic) ever!"

The next morning, they sleep in fairly late, and as my shift ends only a few of them are up. For the latest state-of-play information, click here.

Pollinate this.

I wrote this sober, so why am I hungover?
    Last edited by suncat7; 08-27-2006 at 01:28 AM.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

LOL Suncat... I think you could have included the beer after breakfast on Saturday. Didn't that happen before noon?

Awesome recap!!!!!
    I don't know... it's a mystery!!!!

Av. by CrossingGuard fujiyoshi_knife's Avatar
    I love the captions for the pics and everything! You crack me up!

Thanks for the entertainment while we wait for the veto! Great recap!

Sorry Sparky, but that beer happened after my shift ended. Besides, who can keep up with Danielle's alcohol consumption?
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Erika reminds me of one of those spitter dinosaurs from the movie "Jurassic Park".
    Perfection.

Pollinate this
    HA HA HA HA HA! That was awesome!

Sunny, I thought this was really funny:

After the competition, Erika remains in her green unitard for a long time. When she finally takes it off, she complains that she's green. She tries to wash it off, but no one has the heart to tell her that she's really green from rubbing against Boogie. Hey, you lay down with slime, it's bound to happen.
    Reading the rest of your recap kept me in constant laugh mode as I read ---which is why I almost wet myself when I hit the bottom and saw the Pollinate this caption under bee-utiful Willy ! Superbly funny !

Absolutely a great recap. Thank You !
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

That was great, sunny!
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Great recap. I am not a Dani fan anymore, but it does seem a bit irresponsible of BB not to intervene with regard to her drinking. This is starting to seem like a serious problem developing.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Dancing along the border of turbulence and order
    Quote Originally Posted by suncat7 View Post
    Danielle breaks up their talk, and she and Erika now talk alone. She's still ranting about why Janelle would vote out James,and she wants Erika to ask Janelle about it. She's also worried about Janelle and George talking, and she plans to plop down near them to listen every chance she gets.
    Dani is so obvious. She used to have a little finesse. Now she doesn't care who knows her game plan.
    Quote Originally Posted by suncat7 View Post
    And the (hic) producers picked me (hic) because I'm (hic) the most dangerous player (hic) ever!"
    Love this, sunny! You did a great job.
    Go to www.freerice.com to improve your vocabulary and feed the world!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast