+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 8/22 Big Brother Live Feeds Recap – Rub A Dub Dub

8/22 Big Brother Live Feeds Recap – Rub A Dub Dub

8/22 Big Brother Live Feeds Recap – Rub A Dub Dub

*This recap covers events from Noon Tuesday to Noon Wednesday

Welcome back, voyeurs, for another day of live feeds double talk. Well, at least from Will and Boogie. These guys are true dirt bags. Have they uttered one honest sentence since they entered the house? Other than plugs for their businesses? Even those plugs sound semi-shady…why would I be interested in an Asian named restaurant that’s owned/run by a scrawny white dirt bag from New Hampshire? Is Geisha House even a restaurant? Or is it a club? Either way, I know I won’t be going there to gawk at wanna be celebrities. Who’s with me?

Today, I’m happy. It’s my first shift since Howie got the boot, and I am really excited that I won’t have to endure another jack shack incident on my shift. Wait a second…Boogie shares the shack with Howie, doesn’t he? Well, I’ll cross my fingers and hope that he is just not as big of a frequent flier on jack shack airways as Howie was.

Turn The Screws Slowly
    As my shift starts, Mike is starting to work on Danielle to get her to vote James out. He is planting the seeds early in the day, hoping to reap what he sows later in the week. Mike simply tells Danielle that Will is very concerned with James’ “Double dipping” on alliances. They think that, no matter who wins HOH next, James will be safe since he has alliances on both sides of the fence, and James will likely throw the competition, because he knows he’s safe. Boogie doesn’t outright tell Dani that she should vote James out, but he tells her to really watch James before she makes her decision. Chilltown worked it’s chicanery on Danielle throughout the entire day.

It works, too. Immediately after her first conversation with Mike, Danielle discusses James’ fate with Erika, who is also thinking about getting rid of James this week. Mostly, Erika wants to cut Janelle’s legs out from under her, thinking that if James goes, Janelle has no one to team up with…she is an island unto herself. Dani isn’t so sure. She doesn’t want to betray James and risk surrendering his jury vote to someone else. Honestly, if Danielle…a hardworking mother of three…thinks she would lose a vote to anyone left in the house besides Chicken George, she’s got a lot more to worry about. But let’s extrapolate her and Janelle’s thinking earlier in the game to what I think they should do. Earlier in the season, one of the “catchphrases” was “I won’t do their dirty work for them.” And here is a perfect opportunity for these two women to put their money where their mouth is and force Boogie to be the one to do his own dirty work. If Erika and Will are planning to vote out James, why don’t Dani and Janie stick with their boy, force a tie, and have James pissed at Boogie for signing his BB death certificate? That’s the way I see it, at least.

A Little Of This And That
    *Today is Erika’s Mom’s birthday.
    *If Boogie wins the money, he’d like to buy himself a convertible Bentley. Never mind taking care of his Mom, Mike wants to pimp his ride.
    *George has had a pretty hard life. He never went to college, and money has always been a little tight for his family. Luckily, some fans of Season 1 set his daughters up with some scholarships. (You guys are so nice!)
    *Apparently the All Stars don’t consider themselves celebrities, because when Erika was asked if she has ever slept with a celebrity, she said no. So Josh from BB1 and Boogie don’t even rate on the E-list. Boogie claims that the entire singing group New Edition we’re after Erika, though she denies it.

The Hamsters Went To L.A., And All I Got Was This Lousy T-Shirt
    It’s craft day in the Big Brother house, and when the craft kits come out, the hamsters revert to their 5th grade selves. Big Brother has provided them with a bunch of clay (imagine what a 5th grader could do with that) and some T-shirts with a tie-dye kit. James got right to work with the clay, and let his little boy mind run wild. He made some parts of the male anatomy but wasn’t so sure they could show it on the live feeds. Live feeds, yes, FORT, no. Later, James created a little message to Sarah—“I Love Sarah”—and Erika wished her mother a happy birthday via clay sign too.

Afterwards, the two of them entertained themselves by crafting their own version of “The Mr. Bill Show.” Today, Mr. Bill was at an air show, watching the planes and suffering through James crashing planes into him. *yawn* James insists it’s time for him to go home, since he’s making Mr. Bill voices and mashing clay into the table. Don’t worry, James, your wish shall be granted.

Oh Noooooo! Mr. Bill!

James has never looked so good
    George also made some crafts out of slop. He formed a sort of “gingerslop” man with a “J” on it’s chest to represent James. I guess he was trying to get James back for the George doll James had a couple of days ago.

Later in the evening the tie-dye kit made it’s way out onto the table, and the hamsters got busy with a new diversion. They all really seemed to have fun with this kit, laughing and telling each other what slogans should go on their shirt. Will and Boogie thought Janelle should make a “Team Delicious” shirt, but instead she made a “Team Will” shirt, and begged Will to make and wear a “Team Janelle” shirt. Boogie made a shirt that said “Veto This” with an arrow pointing down. Yep, he’s a real classy guy! He can’t stop laughing at Janelle’s shirt because he really thinks Will has finally met his match in Janelle. Will blushed hard, as did Janelle. Boogie really believes Will is quite enamored with Janie, and if Erin wasn’t in the picture, we’d have a true showmance on our hands. Chicken George also made a shirt that seems like more of a souvenir. He has everyone sign the shirt, and he probably intends to sell it on Ebay after the show for a real nice profit.

”This fabulous t-shirt can be yours for the low, low price of twenty-nine…hundred dollars!”

You Know You Have A Drinking Problem When…
    Dani has been hiding bottles of wine around the house. Boogie made the discovery when 1 of three bottles went missing, and called Danielle out for hoarding the liquor. She has said she would stay drunk for the entire duration of the show if she could, but really, she just wants to keep some wine for later in the night. Janelle wants Will to get drunk with her tonight, and the rest of the alcoholic hamsters all start hitting the water bottle pretty hard after BB fills it with some alcohol. In one part of the house, Will handles Janelle and works his magic to keep her won over to his charms. They add on to their “fantasy” story from yesterday about Will’s mom marrying Janelle’s dad and the two of them having some weird, Greg and Marcia Brady attraction to each other. Maybe it was Janelle’s mom married to Will’s dad…no wait, it was both parents remarried to both of the other’s parents. Twisted.

Wine + HOH Tub = Ewwwww

Meanwhile, and no one would blame you if you wanted to scratch your eyes out after seeing the screencaps that follow, Boogie and Erika are heating up the HOH bathtub with some sexual healing. He keeps feeding her wine, likely because that is the only way he can get any woman to consider sleeping with him. The two lovebirds make out pretty heavily in the tub, but luckily for us, they both keep their suits on. Hopefully Erika’s mom wasn’t expecting her birthday message this late at night, because if she was, she saw way more of her daughter than I’m sure she’d like to see. Anyway, these two are going at it in the tub. Like cats in a field of catnip. See?

Yeah, I know…Gross! I puked a little. Mostly because Erika looks like Skeletor, and Skeletor just doesn’t make out with freaky little trolls without making me sick. They continued on with their hot ‘n heavy, but they really got into things that I can’t really cover on a PG-13 site. Suffice it to say, I don’t think Boogie will need the jack shack for awhile. Eventually they were interrupted by Janelle, Will, and Danielle, who realized what was going on and got out of that HOH bathroom faster than you can say “Boogie’s an imp.”

What’s Skeletor doing to that troll doll?

After leaving the tub, Erika and Boogie continued their tryst until Boogie screamed out Kelly Clarkson’s name, and then tried to get some sleep together in the HOH bed. Boogie, being the class act that he is, (I just can’t get past him saying Howie has no class. Pot, meet kettle) revealed that he really is just a little boy trapped in an imp’s body. He actually farted on Erika…TWICE!! Then he tried to give her a dutch oven. I’m not going to tell you exactly what that is, and if you don’t know, it won’t hurt you. Just know that it’s mean and childish. And classless. But Boogie doesn’t care. He’s cool! Oh yeah, then he passed out on her. Way to hold your liquor, sport.

Other Late Night Shenanigans
    Elsewhere in the house, Will and Janelle had a dual diary room session, and then took showers…separately, I think. I’m not sure, since I stopped watching after Boogie passed out. James and Danielle had some game talk, where James revealed that Howie and Janelle told him that they wanted Kaysar to nominate Chilltown when he was HOH, but he didn’t because he had some sort of deal with Will. James said the last straw was when Janelle refused to nominate them during her second HOH reign, but we all know that it was James who dropped the ball by going after Chicken George instead of the people he really wanted out during his HOH reign. As usual, Janelle is the last hamster awake, and she read from the Bible before heading off to the land of nod.

Banana Bread
    It was a typical morning in the habitrail. Not much really happened, other than hamsters waking up and taking care of their morning routine. Will and Boogie did discuss everything that went on with Janelle and Will last night in the diary room. It seems that the two of them were in there for close to 2 hours, and sat together in a cuddly, romantic way. Will claims he is “playing the part” to Boogie, and got Janelle to agree to a 3 way split of the banana bread after they all make the final 3. Banana bread? Yeah, it’s a code word for “cash money.” As my shift closes, the hamsters are all ready for another average day in the hamster cage.

I want me some banana bread. mrdobolina@fansofrealitytv.com

Thanks to Kendra K, Snapit, and bbnbama for providing screencaps!
    Last edited by mrdobolina; 08-24-2006 at 04:47 PM.
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

Cool Kid Club cardholder Emerald Fox's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mrdobolina View Post
    Have they uttered one honest sentence since they entered the house? Other than plugs for their businesses? Even those plugs sound semi-shady…why would I be interested in an Asian named restaurant that’s owned/run by a scrawny white dirt bag from New Hampshire? Is Geisha House even a restaurant? Or is it a club? Either way, I know I won’t be going there to gawk at wanna be celebrities. Who’s with me?
    I get what you mean. Completely, 100%. Except for the fact that his restaurants are actually very successful and are constantly filled with celebrities. I watch entirely too much E! News, and there's hardly a day that you don't hear about some celebrity hanging out at Dolce or the Geisha House. And putting yourself on a show like this where you can promote your business is a good move - Even if you're a dislikable character like Boogie seems to be. So long as people know the name, you win! I know if I were in his place, I would constantly wear shirts plugging my businesses.

Unless you're extremely well-to-do (and don't have to worry about profit margins), you don't own three restaurants. IIRC, Dolce and Geisha House are not only co-owned by Boogie and Will, but also by almost the entire cast of That 70's Show (Ashton Kutcher, Wilhmer Valderama, and Danny & Chris Masterson.)

I'm not defending Boogie, and I wish he wouldn't drag Will down so much in the game, but I guarantee that he's turning a profit on those businesses. And any added publicity is just icing on the cake.

I feel dirty, and I wish I didn't know all of that useless crap.
    "All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must seem inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near. Hold out baits to entice the enemy. Feign disorder, and crush him."
    - Sun Tzu - The Art of War

Great recap ! Way to turn X-Rated into rated Excellent !

Thanks !
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Dancing along the border of turbulence and order
    Excellent recap! I have never been so glad to live on the East Coast during this show. I may miss a lot of good stuff, but at least I'm safely asleep when Trollboy and Skeletor get it on.

Ewwww. Ewwww. Ewwww!
    Go to www.freerice.com to improve your vocabulary and feed the world!

Quote Originally Posted by mrobolina
    A Little Of This And That

*If Boogie wins the money, he’d like to buy himself a convertible Bentley. Never mind taking care of his Mom, Mike wants to pimp his ride.

*Apparently the All Stars don’t consider themselves celebrities, because when Erika was asked if she has ever slept with a celebrity, she said no. So Josh from BB1 and Boogie don’t even rate on the E-list.
    Funny stuff!
    thanks for the recap, mrdob. my internet was out all day, and as boring as these people are, i still can't stand to miss one minute of what goes on in the house.

*no one would blame you if you wanted to scratch your eyes out after seeing the screencaps

Yep, I sure do - gross!

Great recap Mrdob!!

CCL
    Great job, MrD!
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Fantastic recap, mrdobs!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Goddess of Looks & Books nliedel's Avatar
    Great re-cap as always. Troll's and Skelator and Banana Bread, OH MY!

Av. by CrossingGuard fujiyoshi_knife's Avatar
    I seriously thought Erika was a boy when I scrolled down! I was gonna say: I knew Will and Boogie were close but not this close!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast