+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 8/18 Live Feed Recap: "We Can Rebuild You, Stronger, Better, Faster."

8/18 Live Feed Recap: "We Can Rebuild You, Stronger, Better, Faster."

*This recap covers from noon Friday to noon Saturday

This has been a whirlwind 24 hours in the Big Brother house, and as I start my shift, the feeds have just come back live from the veto ceremony. James removed himself from the block, and George put Howie up beside Erika as the replacement nominee, even though George had said he wouldn't nominate Howie.

There's a disturbance in the Force.

Howie somehow manages to keep himself from reaching hurricane status, and goes upstairs to talk to George about it, while George is in the bathtub. I will never understand the hamsters need to watch others bathe, but maybe if I were in a house with nothing to do for endless days, I'd do it, too. Howie reminds George that he promised to not put him up. George tells him that he couldn't do that to Janelle, and that there was no one else. Then Howie tells George if it's a tie, he had better do the right thing and keep him. The thing is, Howie's not the brightest thing sometimes...there are FIVE people voting, no way can it be a tie. All in all, Howie is calmer than I expect, but still plenty mad. I think if it wasn't George who had nominated him, the weather in the Big Brother house would be worse.

Meanwhile, Boogie and Will are chatting in the storage room about the latest house happenings. Boogie mentions that Howie called out alliances between Season 6 and Chilltown when he got nominated. Will says that if Howie leaves, Janelle will stick to Chilltown. He refers to her as his "secret weapon." James gets Boogie alone later and tells him that he can't vote against Howie, as Janelle would then be mad at him. Boogie and Will don't like this much as they say they end up taking the heat for everything while James protects himself. James tries to talk Boogie into voting out Erika, but that's not happening.

Will and Boogie tell Janelle that they'll vote to keep Howie, and later Howie asks Boogie and he agrees that he will keep him. However, privately they say that they'll vote to evict him, and that they'll say they did it because Howie got all crazy calling out alliances. Will tells Danielle that James is voting to keep Howie, and she states that means there will be two votes against James in the jury house then, should he make final 2.

Erika isn't nervous at all, she's thrilled out of her mind that Howie is on the block, and she's not even trying to hide it. She and Danielle are quite smug. Erika's gross move of hooking up with Boogie is paying off for her game-wise, but what a price to pay! That's some dignity she'll never regain.

Will makes a last-ditch effort to get Erika voted out instead, but Boogie won't hear of it, and neither will Danielle. It appears that Big Boy's moments are numbered, and we go to flames for the eviction ceremony.

Looks like someone didn't get evicted.

The Lone Jedi cries.

Back from flames, and Howie is gone. As if that news isn't bad enough for any Jedi fans, Mike Boogie is the new HOH. It seems that Howie didn't leave well at all, that he made quite a scene on his eviction, and there was a confrontation between him and Boogie. Other things pieced together is that the HOH competition came down to a finale between Boogie and Janelle, and it involved getting hit in the face with pies....by a little person. Just when I think there will be nothing to surprise me on Big Brother, too.

Janelle is crying, now that her beefcake has gone. Or maybe she's crying because James is trying to console her, I know that would make me cry. He tells her that she's not done yet, that she's a fighter. They both say that the diary room didn't ask either one of them to tape a goodbye message to Howie. James is called away, and Janelle buries her entire body under the covers in the bug room, and continues to cry.

Boogie goes into the room and asks to talk to Janelle, but she doesn't emerge from under the covers. He tells her that it was a hard decision, to evict Howie. He says that he and Will got scared, and that Howie was a loose cannon. Janelle asks him why the rest of the house was cheering, and says that she feels like it's her against the rest of the house. Then she asks him if he thinks that James threw the HOH competition, and Boogie answers "yes" right as James comes into the room. Boogie leaves.

It's one thing to be sad, but no WAY can one have running mascara in front of Dr. Delicious.

Will comes in to see Janelle, and asks if she wants him to go away. She says no, but remains completely under the covers. He apologizes about Howie leaving, and says he's a funny guy. Then he starts trying to get Janelle in a better mood, but saying "who's the princess of Big Brother?" and telling her she's awesome. He finally gets her to crawl out from under the covers and they go into the red room for privacy. Janelle tells Will how bad it was when they all cheered when she lost. He tells her that Boogie is intimidated by her. Will tells Janelle to be careful about James, that he's not trustworthy. Will leaves her for a bit, and James comes in and fishes around a bit for what all Will said to her.

An HOH room as tacky as the HOH.

Boogie gets his HOH room, and it's yet another decorating nightmare. Boogie doesn't recognize some of the photos, and they decide that they might be some of Howie's family photos by mistake. Or maybe Boogie is such a hateful piece of crap that they just gave him "pretend" family, you know, the ones that come with the picture frames? Everyone leaves Boogie to his room except for Erika, Danielle and Will. The Janelle bashing starts, and Will won't take part in it. He defends her, saying she's f***ing good, but Danielle is just "whatever!".

They go downstairs to make some dinner, and Boogie comments to James that Janelle is acting like a spoiled brat. James says she IS a spoiled brat. Will goes by Danielle and says that she smells good. She replies "it's called bathing, you should try it more often." Bitch.

Finger-lickin' comfort from a chicken.

Janelle has finally emerged, and stays in the backyard with George while everyone else makes dinner. George tries, in his way, to make her feel better, but Janelle says little. George wants to know what all of the Season 6 people are like in real life, and she says "the same, just like this." He wants to know how she can hang out with Howie in real life, and she says she has rules, "no lightsabers, no inappropriate comments about women" and that he listens to her rules.

They are given alcohol, and everyone comes outside, some of them with wine. There are only 7 left people left, and they look around as they realize it's half the house gone now. Will says it's so quite with Howie gone, that he was larger than life. Some of them decide to get in the hot tub, but Janelle moves off by herself to a lounger by the pool. She remains very tearful and sad. She stays there a while, then moves back inside.

Four hours in, Janelle is still crying.

I'd cry too if I had to be this close to James.

Janelle finds her way to the bathroom, where she lays on the chair to cry some more. James tries to comfort her, at least I think that's what he's doing, as he sucks mightily at it. He hands her wads of toilet paper and says thinks like "if it wasn't Howie, it was going to be you." Nice, dumbass. He has absolutely NO comforting skills. Janelle talks about suicide. Geez, I know James sucks and all, but that's drastic. James gets her some aspirin, then Will comes in and asks if she needs anything. She says "Yeah, a shotgun." Will replies "Dibs on that" and goes to the diary room.

Danielle and Erika are in one of the bedrooms, cackling up a storm, they've been into the wine. Erika tells Danielle that she's a reality televsion dream, hilarious, gorgeous, smart, what a great player she is, blah blah blah. Danielle goes off on a tangent about her Big Brother audition tapes, about her six-pack. This all makes me want to vomit, so that's all the coverage you're getting of that.

Will gives James a lesson in bedside manners.

Will comes back to Janelle in the bathroom, and says she can watch him take a shower, then they'll have a talk. Hey, if you have to watch someone bathe in the Big Brother house, why not Dr. Demento? He's flirty, he's kind of cute, his evilness is sort of hot....okay okay I'm getting off-track.

The evil witches say "Just drink some of this potion, my pretty." *cackle cackle cackle*

While Will showers, Janelle stumbles off into the bedroom, where she's greeted by Danielle and Erika, who try to "fake cry" and have a moment with her. Luckily a towel-clad Will interrupts this before they can do much damage.

Will gets Janelle alone, and Janelle asks him to vote her out. He refuses, saying he has a plan. He says "We will rebuild you, stronger, better, faster." He gets her to talk about things she misses, and she tells him about her county fair. He's very, very good with her, and is making her laugh. Danielle and James come in, so Janelle goes outside for a smoke. James asks Will if he thinks Janelle is faking everything. I'll repeat what I think about James...dumbass. Will joins Janelle outside, and as soon as Janelle says "looking at Danielle makes me physically sick" Danielle comes outside. Janelle quickly finishes her cigarette and heads in. It's obvious to everyone but Danielle that Janelle is trying to avoid her.

It's good etiquette to shake hands before a round of strip poker.

Will finally gets Janelle alone again in the bug room. He asks her when she first knew she was falling in love with him, but she ignores the question. They play a card game, War. She asks him yet again to vote her out, that she wants to leave, just go to sequester where she can call her boyfriend and get a picture of her dog. She says "All of my friends are gone". Will replies "one remains". Janelle says "YOU? Big whoop!" Will says "Big friend." It's all very cute, and I think that Will is mesmerizing. Or I've been watching the feeds way too long. Will tells her "I want to rock...and roll...with you." Also "I'm going to spark a passion in you like you're never seen, hotter than a thousand suns." That one makes me laugh outloud. Janelle repeats herself, to just vote her out. Will says "Scream all you want, you're miles from where anyone can hear you." And now I know that I've fully gone over the Big Brother deep end, because I found that damn sexy. This troubles me.

They banter back and forth for a long time, and eventually Janelle says she'll work with Chilltown for $10,000, the amount of Boogie's golden egg. Will starts telling her a story about a squirrel on a wheel in her head, and she says "You can bribe me with money, but your stupid stories and your f***ing charm, just stop! Talk money!" He asks why she'll settle for that when he can get her $120,000? Janelle wants to know how she got stuck "in a house with a chicken man and a bunch of vipers" and Will adds "and a fox." I have to give it to him, that man has some irresistible smarm. By 5 AM hamster time, all houseguests are in bed.

The next morning, Boogie and Danielle are up early. Boogie starts to tell Danielle about his "power" (coup d 'etat) and we get flames. Boogie tells her that he will nominate James and Janelle. Danielle is worried about George, she won't sit next to him in the final two, as they'll just hand him the money. She's also worried about Erika and George's relationship. They both agree that they are almost done using James, that they're ready to dump him. A couple of hours later, they talk again, and Boogie hints around that he's now lost his power because he talked about it. It remains to be seen if this is true or not.

Janelle is a lot better than she was the night before, and she has a long talk with George. They make an alliance of sorts, and this thrills George to pieces. Will has a talk with Boogie, and says his ideal situation is to put up James and Janelle, but to keep Janelle no matter what. Will and Boogie talk to Janelle, and tell her what they're thinking. She seems to buy into it, and looks like a renewed Jedi.

At this point my shift ends, and I'm left thinking that I want Will as my new doctor. And all-around bad-times comforter. For up to the minute state-of-play information, click here.

James takes a little rest under an umbrella.

Do you have Will's smarmy charm? contact suncat7@fansofrealitytv.com
    Last edited by suncat7; 08-20-2006 at 02:28 AM.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    And now I know that I've fully gone over the Big Brother deep end, because I found that damn sexy. This troubles me.
    Sadly I know how you feel. Great recap. And the rat under the umbrella.

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar
    yes - the rat under the unbrella is priceless!

great recap, Sun!
    A good book should leave you... slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading it. ~William Styron, interview, Writers at Work, 1958

Hee! I love James, the rat.

Excellent recap, suncat! Very funny!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Dancing along the border of turbulence and order
    Boogie doesn't recognize some of the photos, and they decide that they might be some of Howie's family photos by mistake. Or maybe Boogie is such a hateful piece of crap that they just gave him "pretend" family, you know, the ones that come with the picture frames?
    Will goes by Danielle and says that she smells good. She replies "it's called bathing, you should try it more often." Bitch.
    e wants to know how she can hang out with Howie in real life, and she says she has rules, "no lightsabers, no inappropriate comments about women" and that he listens to her rules.
    This all makes me want to vomit, so that's all the coverage you're getting of that.
    She says "All of my friends are gone". Will replies "one remains". Janelle says "YOU? Big whoop!" Will says "Big friend." It's all very cute, and I think that Will is mesmerizing. Or I've been watching the feeds way too long. Will tells her "I want to rock...and roll...with you." Also "I'm going to spark a passion in you like you're never seen, hotter than a thousand suns." That one makes me laugh outloud. Janelle repeats herself, to just vote her out. Will says "Scream all you want, you're miles from where anyone can here you." And now I know that I've fully gone over the Big Brother deep end, because I found that damn sexy. This troubles me.

Hilarious! This is your best one yet, Sunny! I think I woke my neighbors laughing over what you wrote. You made a very sad day funny. Thanks!
    Go to www.freerice.com to improve your vocabulary and feed the world!

Quote Originally Posted by suncat7 View Post
    James takes a little rest under an umbrella.

Great racap suncat!!
    What doesn't kill you, just screws with your head !!

Evel Doer's club member.

At this point my shift ends, and I'm left thinking that I want Will as my new doctor. And all-around bad-times comforter.
    Awwwww. Me too!

Excellent recap, Sunny! What a whirlwind the past two days have been. Thanks for keeping us up to date!
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Sunny, I am with you on the Will-love... that man could sell valentine's to cupid! He's that yummy...

Buffy: What is this?
    Willow: A doodle. I do doodle. You too. You do doodle, too. ("Gingerbread")

Xander: Damn it! You know what? I'm sick of this crap. I'm sick of being the guy who eats insects and gets the funny syphilis. As of this moment, it's over. I'm finished being everybody's butt monkey! ("Buffy vs. Dracula")

Your recaps are sooooooooooooo great. I especially like the drink my potion one. haha.

Awesome recap...I went out of town Friday afternoon believing CG was protecting Janie & Howie and I get home tonight and Howie's gone! Thanks for catching me up and keeping me laughing through the disapointment.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast