+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 8/18 Live Feed Recap: "We Can Rebuild You, Stronger, Better, Faster."

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar
    Odd! You'd think knowing what happens in an upcoming episode would lessen one's desire to watch it. Not the case here. You're recap was so compelling and funny I HAVE to watch tonight.

Great job Suncat!
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Goddess of Looks & Books nliedel's Avatar
    Outstanding re-cap!

Fantastic recap and screen caps ....... been super busy this week..great to catch up...Thanks suncat
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

Hangin' with Uncle Leo UGetWhatYouNeed's Avatar
    Another great recap Suncat. You caught the emotions of the day.

I really enjoyed most of that recap. But I am really worried about you - first you suggest that watching Will take a shower is not revolting and then you seem to find Will charming. I thought Janelle was the only person in the world who thought that. I can only suggest that you immediately check into a rehab clinic.
    Fortunately, I see that you have not completely lost your sense of humour. That picture of James and the umbrellas ranks among your best.
    Thanks for keeping us all up to date in such an amusing way.
    "The sun rose promptly at dawn."
    Tom Clancy in his novel The Teeth of the Tiger

CCL
    Ha! The last picture and caption rocked.
    Well done yet again, suncat.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

***Or maybe Boogie is such a hateful piece of crap that they just gave him "pretend" family, you know, the ones that come with the picture frames?***

This was my favorite!!! Great recap!! Thank GOD for the recaps, its so hard to sift through the discussion and scripts!
    They serenaded the newest champs in this city of champs, and taunted Kobe Bryant and his Lakers, who drowned in a green-and-white wave for 48 minutes.

[QUOTE=GingerLVNV;2029143]***Or maybe Boogie is such a hateful piece of crap that they just gave him "pretend" family, you know, the ones that come with the picture frames?***

Spit my morning coffee on that one. Great line. Great recap. Super job Suncat, can't wait for the show tonight.
    Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait for the answer. ~Author Unknown

Thanks so much for the recap. Our sattelite has been down for ages, so I've resorted to reading the recaps and following along vicariously with everyone here at FORT.

Will says "Scream all you want, you're miles from where anyone can hear you." And now I know that I've fully gone over the Big Brother deep end, because I found that damn sexy. This troubles me.
    The last complete season I watched was Dr. Evil's Season Two, and I found myself completely drawn to Will, he was so evil and so sexy! Glad to see I'm not the only one, and yes, I would have found the above quote HOT.

Great recap, as I am reading the discussions,I find myself way behind,
    at least I can read first here and then catch up, thank you so much for the wonderful work you all do.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123