+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 8/13 Big Brother Live Feed Recap: Lie, Lie, Lie, Deny, Deny, Deny

8/13 Big Brother Live Feed Recap: Lie, Lie, Lie, Deny, Deny, Deny

*This is a recap of events from noon Sunday to noon Monday*

After the debauchery of Saturday night, a few of the hamsters are still snoozing as my shift starts. Not Will, though – he’s hard at work, schmoozing both the floaters and the Sovs. And confusing the hell of out me. I just can’t keep up with what he’s said to what alliance. It changes every ten minutes. The story even changes with his own alliance-mate, Boogie. Eh, I give up. By the time I’m finished with this recap, the story will have changed again, anyway. Many times.

Boogie smells one of Howie's farts.

Will is in the kitchen, telling Danielle that Janelle has to go – the only way he’s surviving in the game is by flirting with her and being a BB ho. James comes in and exclaims that “Will’s single!” after the shower escapades Saturday night (and he may very well be single, if Erin sees what happened). Now, supposedly, Will and Boogie’s plan is to take Danielle and Janelle to the final four as cover. If they can keep the catfight going, it’ll keep the heat off of Chilltown as they alternately support either Dani or Janie. Will it work? Who knows. They seem to be getting away with it so far.

Next stop for Will is the HoH room, where he tells Howie to get his ass up so they can work out. He takes the opportunity to nudge Janelle towards putting James up, and tells her to quit being so emotional. Everyone knows James threw the comp, Will says, and "right now James is sitting down there whispering and plotting with them." Howie agrees that James has to go: "He f**cked us majorly." Will wants Janelle to call a truce with Erika, and make a deal with her to get rid of James this week in return for her safety. Janelle doesn't think Erika would honor that deal, though, and is hesitant to put James up. Howie pipes us and tells her that if Erika breaks the deal, she'll be his new Busto. I almost wish that would happen, just for the joy of watching Erika fall to pieces.

You bore me too, James.

Oh, but wait a minute - they've changed their minds already. Now they want to keep James, but just threaten him with the loss of their four votes if he makes it to the end. Janelle and Howie want to tell James that if he works with Danielle again, that's it! No votes for you! Never mind that sound, it's just me banging my head on the keyboard. For the life of me, I can't understand how they're playing this game. Instead of getting rid of the snake, they just want to pop him on the hand and tell him to play nice. Yeah, that'll work just fine, guys. Not.

Boogie slithers up and thinks the newest plan is just peachy - and offers up the idea of booting his girlfriend/showmance partner/whatever the hell she is. Huh? So he gropes the girl, kisses her, half-ass proposes to her...and wants her gone because he thinks she's playing him? I'm hoping this is all some pre-planned act between them, or he's going to be short a few teeth when Erika finds out how he's been trashing her behind her back. If Janelle and Howie weren't convinced, Boogie then tells them that he was about to take care of business under his sheets last night, complete with lotion and tissues, when Erika climbed in. He says he told her he was naked, and she replied "It's okay." Now there's a mental image I did not need.

Erika needs counseling if this is the best she can do.

It's not long before Will and Boogie are downstairs, trashing Janelle and filling in James and Dani on what's going on. They tell James that he's safe this week, and they discuss what they think the Coup is about. Soon after, they all have a pow-wow in the HoH room: Will, Boogie, Howie, James, and Janelle. Howie yells, James denies, and Will lies. Janelle gets James to promise that he's not on Dani's side, and he gets her to say she's not with Marcellas. Boogie sits off to the side, loving the show. And now? The whole group thinks Marci should be put up, so he'll have a meltdown and be useless. Janie hesitates again (why, Janie?!) and the group promises that he won't be voted out, they just want to mess with him. The Perfect Storm alliance then takes a vote: to put Marci up, but boot Erika. They all raise their hands but Janelle.

Thankfully, the hamsters take a break from lying and scheming for more mundane activities. A few work out, and Danielle talks about finding a gigantic cockroach by her bed (which brings us flames. Hee.). Janie and Will share some girly time making shell jewelry, Marcellas complains that the soda is flat (blamed on Howie), and George pounds the tar out of some slop in hopes of making bread flour out of it. Uh, okay. Janelle and Will are both worrying about how the shower scene from last night will affect their relationships outside of the house, and they agree to downplay it in the DR as just a bunch of friends taking a shower. What are you laughing at? Don't you take showers with all of your friends? In your bathing suits?

Off with her head!

Another clue to the Coup appears: the Grim Reaper! No, no, it's not Erika. It was the third clue, and Boogie runs to the DR with his answer (that Will had already come up with the day before): "You reap what you sow." *ding* Give that man a slop cookie! That is indeed the correct answer, but Boogie has no idea what he has won yet. Erika and Dani are kicking themselves for answering too soon, and they all debate what the great power will be.
    Janelle has seen the light (after hours of prodding) and has decided to reluctantly put Marcellas up as a pawn. She goes to tell him of her plan, and he's sure that he'll be voted out. She assures him that he'll be safe, and he asks what we all want to know: "Why won't you put Will or Boogie up?" She tells him that she's going to stick with her plan, and Marci runs to tell Dani. She can't believe that Janelle told him, or that she picked Marci over Chicken George.

And here I thought nothing fun happened on Sundays - we get drunk hamsters hot-tubbing! Janelle puts her make-up on (for a hot tub?) and brings the body butter down to the tub, where Howie, Will, Boogie, Erika, and Dani are. They try to get Chicken George to do a belly flop (he doesn't) and they proceed to get plastered, with the exception of WIll and Boogie. Howie strips down to his undies, and they end up playing spin the bottle. Oh, no. Erika kisses Boogie, then spins to get Janelle. Howie begs profusely, and they peck on the lips. Janelle barely kisses Boogie (I hope that water is heavily chlorinated), and somehow Howie spins Will. "No way!!" hollers Will, but he still gets one on the cheek from Howie. Will pecks Danielle, Janie gets Will twice, and Erika picks Will. Will says "The game is over" and Danielle replies "Your relationship is over."

Oh yeah, she's really into this.

So is Will.

The booze is still flowing as Howie taunts Danielle, claiming that she wants to see his stuff. Whip out the tic tac, she says. Howie pulls off his undies and Dani throws them in the yard. She walks around in them, imitating Howie, while he covers his goodies with a slop bucket. Janelle has agreed to let Erika and Boogie have the HoH room alone tonight, and off they go. They smooch, we get a glimpse of Boogie's butt as he changes, and Erika worries that people will see them online. Boogie tells her no, the HoH cameras aren't on (duh!), and she climbs on top of him for more kissing. I'll leave it right there, as I feel my lunch wanting to make a reappearance.

The party turns to strategy talk and breaks up around 1 am, with the hamsters wandering off to play cards, eat, take showers, and fart (Howie!). At some point, Will suggests that Janie put James up and make Erika their fifth alliance member. Howie didn't like that idea. Later on, Janie and Marci have a meeting, and it seems like she now wants to put Chicken George up. Where this came from, I don't know. When she talks with James and Howie after that, James tries to get Boogie nominated, but she doesn't go for it, not wanting to make Chilltown mad at her. Confused? So am I. Thankfully, they all go to sleep and stop talking nonsense.

If you're going to be an exhibitionist, at least have something to show.

Morning comes, and the veto ceremony is announced. The hamsters prepare, and everyone is still wondering: who will go up in Danielle's place? Will it be George, James, or Marci? I'm not even going to guess anymore. We'll find out shortly....

These people are giving me a headache....waywyrd@fansofrealitytv.com
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Av. by CrossingGuard fujiyoshi_knife's Avatar
    LOL! Great recap!

another great recap!

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    Boogie smells one of Howie's farts.
    Is that Boogie or Sean Penn?

I'm confused? How is Dani off the block? Did they have the veto competition already? I'm so confused....

Quote Originally Posted by MsMamba View Post
    I'm confused? How is Dani off the block? Did they have the veto competition already? I'm so confused....
    Dani won veto - check out yesterday's recap by mrdobolina: 8/12 Big Brother Live Feeds Recap After This Recap, I Need A Shower!
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Another great recap, thanks!

Hangin' with Uncle Leo UGetWhatYouNeed's Avatar
    Grand recap Way. Also very amusing!

Great recap!

Funny recap, waywyrd!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast