+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 8/12 Big Brother Live Feeds Recap – After This Recap, I Need A Shower!

8/12 Big Brother Live Feeds Recap – After This Recap, I Need A Shower!

8/12 Big Brother Live Feeds Recap – After This Recap, I Need A Shower!

*This recap covers Noon Saturday to Noon Sunday

Hey there, hamster watchers! Been enjoying the feeds lately? Yeah, it’s been a crazy couple of days, what with HOH competition redos, female sheep in the house trying hard to avoid Howie’s come-ons, nominations, and food competitions. Oh yeah, and past seasons’ houseguests have been coming and going to help with the competitions. But I guess that’s the beauty of the live feeds…You get to see it all and you get the flames and the awesome, loud-ass music. Isn’t that what just makes it all worth it?

HOH Whore Strikes Again!
    Who is the biggest vote whore in Big Brother history? Who is the hamster that goes to the HOH to suck up faster than anyone? If you answered “Marcellas”, you win!! The guy talks sweetly to Janelle out of one side of his mouth, and craps on her out of the other. As my shift starts, Marcellas and Janelle are arguing about everything that has gone down in the past couple of days, and Marci is trying to convince Janelle that he has never said anything derogatory about her. Wait…did I just hallucinate the entire past week? Wasn’t he spewing vitriol and spite against Janie and calling her things like “bitch” and “hag” to everyone except Janelle and in just about every DR session? I guess for Marcellas that’s being complimentary. He tears into some of Janelle’s decisions…mostly not going after Chilltown and only going after the women. Janelle counters that it’s only the women going after her, so why wouldn’t she eliminate them? Eventually Marci comes to his senses and gets himself back on Janelle’s good side by agreeing to (here’s that phrase again) throw Dani and Erika under the bus and get one of them out. His suck-up-ness is serving him well.

Veto Powers…Activate
    Why does it seem like the intended eviction target always seems to win veto this year? Last week it seemed certain that Janie was going home, but she won veto. The week before, Boogie got the veto and got himself off (and outside of the jack shack, too!), and the week before that it was Chicken George who went the distance to save his butt. Shortly after 1 PM hamster time, the feeds cut to flames for the veto competition. I’m not exactly sure who all played…it sounds like it was Danielle, Erika, James, and Will. Even after reading up as much as I could, I still couldn’t figure out who the 5th player was…Marcellas maybe? Anyway, this competition, like all of the others this week, had past BB players present to either help out or actually compete in the game. Who were the special guests? Hardy from BB2, Erika’s friend Jack from BB4, Scott from BB5, and everyone’s favorite Busto from BB6!! Yes, her real name is April, and she is a really good sport for coming on the show again and possibly encounter Howie. Now, there wasn’t much talk about the actual competition over the course of the past day, but somewhere in there Will ate a ton of sushi and had to ride a mechanical bull. How you combine those two things into a single competition, I won’t know until I see Tuesday’s show. But apparently CBS can do it seamlessly. The winner of the competition…freaking Danielle. See?!? It never fails. Janelle nominated Danielle in order to get her out this week. Bang…she wins veto.

There was a little more to it than that, though. There is some heated talk between the season 6’ers because it seemed like James threw the competition. Both Dani and Erika are a little miffed with James, too. One thing is for sure…James did not want to win the veto this time, otherwise he would have either had to reveal his alliance with Danielle, or deny it publicly, and he doesn’t want that. After James convinces both Howie and Janelle that he didn’t intentionally throw the competition, they talk some strategy about who should replace Dani on the block. Since this always changes until the very last minute, I’ll just say that it’s either Chicken George, Marcellas, or one of the Chill Towners going up. Or maybe James, since Will brought up the fact that he is throwing competitions shortly after James has left the HOH room. Confused? Welcome to the club.

Sew, Ewe Seen Any More Coup Clues?
    There was a new clue for the Coup D’ Etat phrase given to the houseguests today. It’s a giant spool of thread accompanied by an equally giant threaded needle. See?

A needle and thread to patch Big Boy’s clothes?

Everyone studies the new clue for quite awhile, and Erika even seems to meditate in front of it in order to become one with the clue’s aura. What could it be telling her? What? She must win this new, mysterious power. Howie and Janelle collaborate on the possibilities, and they come up with “A wolf in sheep’s clothing.” Ok…I thought the phrase was one that is common to Big Brother…like they use it in the game all the time. Maybe “You are the new HOH” or “You have been evicted from the Big Brother house”. Not “A wolf in sheep’s clothing”. Who the hell says that in the game? Anyway, in order for them to have a chance at another clue, Janelle has Howie go into the diary room with that answer, while she holds onto her guess until the next clue.

Some Tidbits
    *Will seems to really be playing Janelle. She has an odd Scrush(that’s show crush, like Showmance, but not as cool) on Dr. Delicious. He is running with that knowledge and keeping her close enough to manipulate her.
    *James doesn’t eat red meat, and hasn’t eaten pork since Kaysar got him started last summer. George cooks for him, but James simply refuses the food without even a “no thanks.”
    *Howie’s new nickname, according to Will, is “The Perfect Storm.”

A BBBBQ
    As the evening wore on, the hamsters received their BBQ reward from the food competition the other day. A shiny grill was delivered to the backyard, and a ton and a half of meat was stocked in the storage room. George, who is back on slop until he leaves the house, volunteers to cook the meat for everyone while most of them start to imbibe on the alcohol provided for the party. George cooks up all of that tasty meat, but everyone complains that he doesn’t know how to cook it, and that he has burnt it. When he brings the meat inside, a cameraman zooms in on it, and it doesn’t look that bad. They were all excited about winning the BBQ, and no one took full advantage of it. Chicken George even took the time to peel the meat off of the ribs so they could all eat it later. The girls freaked out, thinking George was planning to eat the meat, but he was simply getting it ready to store. The big draw was the booze.

Take Me Drunk, I’m Home
    Yes, the big draw is the booze. Erika is drinking, Danielle is drinking, Will is drinking, and of course Janelle is drinking. Danielle, who I assume doesn’t drink very often, is getting trashed. So much so that James makes Erika and Marcellas promise to tackle her if she tries to leave the room where they were talking game, lest she drunkenly reveal some major plans. They talk about Janelle and her ability to win competitions and her ability to lie to further herself in the game. They also talk about the fact that they are the villains this year. Hey, it’s new to Erika, who goes on to jump up and down on the bed screaming “We’re the villains!” repeatedly. Erika admits that she actually likes Janelle—that she was a favorite of hers while watching the show last season. But, they are on opposite sides of the house this year, and she knows they can’t be friends in the house. Erika is drinking pretty hard too, and eventually, she calls out to Janelle to come get drunk with her.

Will and Boogie are both encouraging the drinking, believing it will lead to the whole house blowing out. They continually ask for more liquor from the producers, and take the opportunity during one of their storage room runs to talk a little strategy. These guys are working the game pretty darn hard. Their idea is to go to the final four with Janelle and Danielle, and have those two at each other’s throats the entire trip there. One week Danielle will win HOH, and they will work to save Janelle, the next, when Janelle is HOH, they will work to save Danielle. Boogie thinks Will can win the whole thing this way, they’ll split the cash and then make a run at The Amazing Race. Hey, if Allison and Boston Rob can do it, why can’t they. If they had their way, they’d fleece CBS out of all of their prize money.

More Evening Chatter
    *James chided Howie for his poor sportsmanship every time his alliance wins a competition…especially HOH. He lets him know that they are trying to win votes now, not piss possible jury members off.
    *Erika asked for more booze from the producers to keep her liver working overtime. She even went so far as to go into the diary room and offer to do a “Girls Gone Wild” routine for the producer. It was a no go.

I thought the white bread goes on the outside of the sandwich

The Shower Scene
    Soon after Boogie has gone to bed, Will, Janelle, and Erika are all still drinking in the hot tub. The girls are working Dr. Delicious pretty hard (likely literally), by trying to get him to take his trunks off in the tub. They promise that they will take their tops off if he obliges them, but he is resisting pretty well. He just doesn’t want to piss off his sweetie that’s waiting for him outside the house. Mostly Will is just really uncomfortable without his “Wild and Crazy Guy” Boogie there. Eventually, the girls convince Will that he should take a shower with them…and if he doesn’t, well, they’re going to shower together anyway. The bait proves irresistible for Dr. Delicious, and while the girls prepare for the shower, Will goes in and wakes his swinging buddy Boogie to help him handle these two drunk women.

Upstairs, the girls kick Howie and some others out of the HOH room so they can shower with Chill Town. Howie leaves the room dejectedly, seeing his dreams crash and burn right in front of him. Poor Howie! His fantasy is coming true, and he is, literally, on the outside listening in!

The ménage a Quattro alliance?

The four swingers jump into the shower and start the typical schoolgirl/boy giggles and screams. I heard a lot of talk about “a little one”, and I’m thinking Will might have broken down and dropped his trunks. No, that can’t be it, because Will keeps opening the door feigning like he is going to escape, but then going back in. He still has his shorts on, so he was likely just trying to prove to the cameras and all of us perverts watching that he was still being faithful to his honey back home. Actually, Erika and Boogie were just trying to convince Will to give Janelle a kiss…just a little one. Will of course resists, but they continue to egg him on, chanting “Kiss her, kiss her!!” over and over. Erika even promises that if Will kisses Janelle, so will she. It’s too much for Boogie, and he sells his partner out insisting that he kiss her. From the sounds of it, Will breaks down and gives Janelle a little peck. That done, Erika and Boogie leave the shower, shortly followed by Janelle. Will takes a few extra minutes in the shower, probably to turn the shower to cold so that he can unpitch the tent he has in his swimsuit.

Soon afterward, Will and Janelle have an awkward heart to heart in the bathroom. Will doesn’t really know what to say other than he has someone on the outside and so does she, and he just doesn’t want to hurt anyone’s feelings. Janelle agrees, and reminds him that nothing really happened, and they are just really good friends.

In another post-shower conversation, Erika joined a half naked Boogie in bed and started playing kissy face with him. Janelle barged in on them, and discovered the possible alliance, but apologized profusely as she skedaddled out of the room. She, of course, took the knowledge to the group at large and revealed what she had seen to the backyard crew.

The Wee Hours
    As the night wears on, most everyone hits the sack. Everyone, that is, except for the typical late night crew of Howie and Janelle. They both discuss James and whether or not they still believe he is with them in their alliance. They discuss his actions in the past two POVs and the fact that they think he is the one that revealed that they now call the floaters “The Float Herd.” Basically, they are both steaming mad at James, and while they don’t come right out and say they are going to nominate him in Danielle’s place, that possibility was raised for the first time, and I cheered. Eventually, they split up and head out to take care of their nightly ritual.

Why is it that Howie always uses his “jack shack” when I’m on duty? Oh, wait…he just always uses his “jack shack” period. Yeah, that’s it. Anyway, a live feed recap wouldn’t be complete without a report on Howie’s most recent trip to the jack shack. He clears it out, hops in, and tells everyone “I’ll be out in a couple. Everyone should have one of these at home!” Yeah, Howie you’re right. We should all have an outside bench that opens up and is hollow inside where we can go, close the door, and abuse ourselves for a couple of minutes every night. It’s every person’s dream.

After the late night, most of the hamsters stay asleep well into the morning. Everyone other than Danielle really takes advantage of not having a job to go to to sleep in every morning.

So that’s it for me. The hamsters are all finally waking up as we come into the Noon hour in the habitrail.

Thanks to bbnbama, suncat7, and Emerald Fox, for screencapping! The live feeds recaps just wouldn’t be the same without you guys!

Me? I’m more of a bath man. mrdobolina@fansofrealitytv.com
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar
    WOW! Your recap was hilarious! My favorite quote: "I heard a lot of talk about “a little one”, and I’m thinking Will might have broken down and dropped his trunks"

Awesome job mrdobolina!
    Wake up and be awesome

"...Meta-Foric-Cally!" Kocky_Kamikaze's Avatar
    Wasn’t he spewing vitriol and spite against Janie and calling her things like “bitch” and “hag” to everyone except Janelle and in just about every DR session?
    But he means in the sweetest way possible!

BWAHAHAHA! He's so transparent! LOL!
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

"...Meta-Foric-Cally!" Kocky_Kamikaze's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPSU View Post
    WOW! Your recap was hilarious! My favorite quote: "I heard a lot of talk about “a little one”, and I’m thinking Will might have broken down and dropped his trunks"

Awesome job mrdobolina!
    *does a spit take*
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

That was a great and very funny recap, Mr. D.

I don't know what I liked best ... Okay ... I'm fibbing ... I like the deftly executed prurient appeal best.

Just one Example:

The girls are working Dr. Delicious pretty hard (likely literally),
    :nono ... You naughty re-capper you !

I think it's really difficult to present that kind of information while remaining on the sunny side of lascivious ... and you did a stand-out job.

Thanks for the laughs !
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Great recap! Thanks!
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Great recap! And if Janelle does nominate James in Danielle's place, is he going to accuse her of backdooring? Haha.

Great recap, mrdobs!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

LKH
    What is it with Erika? First Robert, and now Booger?

Too funny, mrdobs!
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast