+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 8/10 Big Brother Live Feed Recap: "Don't @#$* With A Jedi!"

8/10 Big Brother Live Feed Recap: "Don't @#$* With A Jedi!"

This recap covers from noon Thursday to shortly before noon on Friday

As I settle in to write my Thursday recap, I think "well, it's Thursday, we'll get a bunch of flames, someone will leave but we'll probably figure out who goes beforehand, there will be a new HOH, and a new HOH room, and that's about it." Because, you know, Big Brother never surprises me. Ever. Except for once, finally for once, it did! Read on...

"Baaaa, no Howie, I WON'T go into that box with you, baaaa!!!"

"I'm a-thinkin' we can get about 12 chops out of this side, yep!"

We saw the briefest of grooming rituals in the few flashes of feeds we got before the live show. Just enough for it to make some of us sick that James was wearing Kaysar's shirt, on Kaysar's birthday, as Kaysar was about to be evicted. I'm sure you all watched the show and know that's exactly what happened, so enough of rehashing that.

At the very end of the live show, the houseguests come into the house to find a creature of the barnyard variety. The cutest sheep EVER, since it's wearing a pink bow. Some people think it's pretty cool, others seem put off by it. The sheep is looking around thinking "I'm firing my agent, this gig SUCKS!" The prescence of this animal is a clue in the coup d' etat, but the sheep's not giving out any hints. She's soon gone, and I hope that Sheepy is now safely back on the traveling stage production of "Babe (the pig)" because some of the hungrier houseguests were looking for some marinade.

See this smile? It'll be gone by the end of this recap.

"Something SMELLS, Big Brother, and it's not me or that sheep, either!"

After the brief sheep appearance novelty wears off, we discover that Howie is MAD. I don't just mean "oh, he's a little upset", I mean Howie is almost reaching tropical storm level mad, and we all know that is followed by hurricane level mad. He feels he was cheated in the HOH competition since the buzzers were malfunctioning. Amazing, finally something other than Julie Chen malfunctions! Howie says "Do me a favor and send me the f*** home now if you're going to rig the game, BB. Makes me now even want to play anymore, this is total bullsh**."
    Many flames later, it's revealed that there will be another HOH competition later that evening.

"Lord, do not let that blonde bimbo win the HOH, Amen."

Some people (Janelle, Howie) are elated that they're re-doing the competition. Others (Danielle, Erika, Marcellas) are furious, and still others (Will, Boogie) really don't care. James tries to act like he doesn't care, but we all know different. Not a long happens in the time prior to the 2nd HOH competition, but here's a few highlights:
    • Erika eats, since she thinks she's the new HOH
    • Everyone else waits for pizza
    • Will walks around in a belly shirt
    • Danielle thinks she has the coup d' etat answer figured out

Janelle relaxes before the competition by practicing her "Girls of Reality TV" calendar pose.

Finally time for the new and improved!! HOH competition, this time with an A/B wheel thing-y you turn instead of those demon buzzers. Julie's voice comes on "Due to technical difficulties the power is up for grabs." There are ten questions. Will and George go out on #2. Erika, Howie, and Marcellas go out on #4. James goes out on #6. We're down to Janelle and Boogie. Janelle wins! Howie goes crazy, runs up and grabs her. They yell "What Up, Kaysar!" and "This one's for you, Kaysar!" Other people slink around hissing under their breath.

Did Boogie really throw it?

Right after the HOH competition, Danielle gets Boogie in the exercise room, and starts working him over good. She tells him that he should have listened to see if Janelle turned her wheel or not before he answered, because apparently for one answer you can hear a sound and for another you can't. Hmmm. Hear that, Big Brother? Sound like you might need to outlaw the wheel-thingy game lest there be some cheating going on. Boogie apologizes for not being more devious. James comes in and refers to Janelle as the luckiest person in the world.

"That bitch done won again."

Danielle is very angry, and looks up at the cameras and says "If you producers are listening I have never been this pissed off." But apparently that's all the producers will let us hear of that. Also, while talking with Boogie, she says she can't believe the way Janelle and Howie jumped around, because she was discreet when she won HOH. I seem to remember her yelling "I am the black widow, roaaaarrr!" but maybe that's the definition of discreet to her.

"And if you'd like to represent me in my case against CBS and their unfair practices, send me your business card. And a cheeseburger."

Danielle's not the only one mad, Erika is livid. She spews out a string of obscenities with "it's not fair" dropped here and there. She rants, she raves, she throws the word "lawsuit" around. Marcellas appears like he's trying to calm her, saying they just need to collect their money and then be done with it, but it just seems to fuel her a bit more. I'm sure the fact that she just got her first bit of real food in DAYS, only to now not be assured food due to that title, has something to do with her mood as well.

Lying makes your face break out.

Janelle gets her HOH room, but it's not the Pink Palace like she thought it would be. It's blue, and I have to wonder if this is the room that was intended for Erika and they just didn't change it. Janelle's not that thrilled with it. She gets a new nightgown and another goody basket, though, so all is well. Everyone comes in to see her room, and Erika and Danielle get glasses of Janelle's wine. No one stays long, and soon Janelle and Howie are alone. Howie's so happy, and he says "Don't f*** with a Jedi!"

It's obvious that Janelle intends to put up Danielle and Erika. She thinks that taking out Danielle will lock James into the S4 (now S3) alliance, since he'll have no choice. She says that Marcellas is dead to her. Both James and Will visit her, hinting for her to put up Marcellas, but she refuses, saying that Danielle is the leader of the float herd, and that she can't risk only putting up Erika and having Danielle save her, or vice versa. She's a Jedi with a plan, and no one is going to change her mind.

Downstairs the bitching continues from Marcellas, Erika and Danielle, but it's been a long day, and there are no late late night antics tonight. The next morning, they are up at 7 am, so they can wait for HOURS on a backyard lockdown in preparation for the food competition.

Coup d' etat info
    For up to the minute coup d' etat information, as well as other state of play information, click here.

As my shift ends, the food competition rules are being read. Tune in tomorrow for the food competition, the nominations, and any Big Brother homicides. Hey, it could happen.

"....so I looked down at the other guy in the urinal, and my penis was this much bigger than his!"

I love Babe the pig. contact suncat7@fansofrealitytv.com
    Last edited by suncat7; 08-12-2006 at 04:20 PM.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

Hangin' with Uncle Leo UGetWhatYouNeed's Avatar
    Great recap Suncat! You made me laugh a lot. The caption with James' pic is priceless.

My internet was down for the last two days so thank you, thank you, thank you for keeping us updated.

I really loved that you reminded Danelle that she roared and screamed that she was the black widow when she won HOH.
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

Thank you sooo much for a lot of laffs! I really enjoy your recaps!

I'm loving all of these great captions. Excellent recap, sunny!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Suncat, that was another great recap. Thanks so much to you and your colleagues for providing all the newz we can use ... and I personally use it to brighten my day. Not the newz ... but the fun attitude with which it's presented.

By the way, I noticed your sign-off: " I love Babe the pig " I was reading Dr. Will's bio, and he lists "Babe" as one of his favorite movies.

Hmmmm. Has he been telling you stories about duckies in a pond ... or maybe he's switched to Piggies on the Town?

Thanks again.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Echo, that's funny, I had no idea that Will listed "Babe" as one of his movies. That's purely coincidental on my part.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

Excellent recap, Sunny! You really have a way with the captions. I LOL'd!

What a weird night on the feeds...thanks for hanging in there and keeping us informed!
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

excellent recap! I think it was nice of BB to liven up your Thursday recap.

Quote Originally Posted by suncat7 View Post
    Echo, that's funny, I had no idea that Will listed "Babe" as one of his movies. That's purely coincidental on my part.
    Sure, sure . I think you have a secret alliance.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast