+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 8/7 Big Brother Live Feed Recap - A Whore in the HOH Room; a Saint on the Block

Quote Originally Posted by LKH View Post
    So you think that Kaysar was dumb enough to believe that George, who HAD to win POV to stay in the game, who had a long, storied history of going to bizarre extremes within the game, who was blessed with a competition that he was ABLE to win (one that was not physical or particularly challenging mentally), only wrote down 14 days?

I'm not buying it.
    No, I am saying that once he realized that George was not going to give in he realized that it did not make since to put himself risk putting himself on slop for a long time or doing anymore of that crazy @#@$ because he was not going on the block either way. My point was that someone said George asked for the slack when they were to right down how many slop days they would take but that is incorrect, he asked for it sooner. And if Kaysar wanted to really cut slack why the hell would he shave his head?

LKH
    My point is, shaving heads is not that big a deal for a guy. But Kaysar certainly had to be thinking about that comment when he wrote down 15. Think of it this way - you shave your head, dye yourself blue and (dumb) give up POV next week. After making all those sacrifices, WHY would he hand the contest to George unless he thought there was something in it for him?

This thread is supposed to be about the 8/7 live feed recap. I suggest you take this discussion to the strategy thread.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234