+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 8/7 Big Brother Live Feed Recap - A Whore in the HOH Room; a Saint on the Block

excellent recap totoro!!! I can always count on you recappers to set the record straight for me.
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

Awesome recap, tots!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Great recap and some exciting information about St.George's quest for the holy... er, never mind.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

W.O.W. That was a wonderful recap. You do such a perfect job of getting all the good stuff in with just the right touches of humor in all the right places. Captivating.

Thanks so much ... and thanks to all the screencappers ... I'd be lost in BB BS edit hell without you.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by LKH View Post
    Sure he did! They were head to head all the way until it got to the "how many days out of 60 will you eat slop" question. George asked Kaysar to cut him some slack, and promised that he would remember him if he did. Kaysar wrote down 15 days. Do you really think he figured George was only going to write down 14?

They also talked about it after, and Kaysar told him that he let him win when he saw how far he was willing to go.

L
    I guess my memory doesn't serve me too well

LKH
    Of course, it wouldn't be the first time Kaysar let someone win something and got stabbed in the back. But you wouldn't think a nice guy like George would be at the other end of the knife.

L

Super recap! Thanks

CCL
    Nice job!
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

your wrong

Quote Originally Posted by LKH View Post
    Sure he did! They were head to head all the way until it got to the "how many days out of 60 will you eat slop" question. George asked Kaysar to cut him some slack, and promised that he would remember him if he did. Kaysar wrote down 15 days. Do you really think he figured George was only going to write down 14?

They also talked about it after, and Kaysar told him that he let him win when he saw how far he was willing to go.

L
    [mod edit]George asked Kaysar to cut him some slack when it was revealed that they would have to cut their hair. Go to cb$.co to check. Kaysar said to hell with that and cut his hair anyway. If he wanted to cut slack he would have not went through with it. If he said he cut George slack, he was just trying to take credit for something since he realized he was going to have to deal with George. Kaysar is very sneaky and that's why he is probably going home this week
    Last edited by totoro; 08-09-2006 at 04:35 PM.

LKH

Not!

So you think that Kaysar was dumb enough to believe that George, who HAD to win POV to stay in the game, who had a long, storied history of going to bizarre extremes within the game, who was blessed with a competition that he was ABLE to win (one that was not physical or particularly challenging mentally), only wrote down 14 days?

I'm not buying it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast