+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 8/6 Big Brother Live Feed Recap – Double Talk, Double Cross...Double Fun!

I Is Stephanie
    Quote Originally Posted by mrdobolina View Post
    8/6 Big Brother Live Feed Recap – Double Talk, Double Cross...Double Fun!

Hey, it’s a numbers game, and the strategic move is to throw Kaysar under the bus so she doesn’t end up doing someone else’s dirty work…right?

Yes, and in the end it is what it is!

Great recap! Those of us who don't have the live feeds are grateful!
    ...And the strange boy continued to weave in and out of her life, leaving her with a sense of wonder and amazment, but also, a feeling of loss, knowing that life might never be the same again.

Quote Originally Posted by jamsmommy View Post
    Great recap.

I don't have live feeds so I have to ask. Why is there a jack shack? Why not just do it in the shower and not be so obvious...or do guys just not care about it.
    They have live feeds in the showers. You could tell what they were doing. The shower doors only go so far down so even if they sat down you can see under the door. I just can't believe the guys can't control themselves. It's disqusting and I am surprised BB allows it.

Quote Originally Posted by jamsmommy View Post
    ...I don't have live feeds so I have to ask. Why is there a jack shack? Why not just do it in the shower and not be so obvious...or do guys just not care about it.
    I don't have live feeds either but when I read about Boogie & Howie being filmed in the jack shack, I'm kinda glad I don't!

Dancing along the border of turbulence and order
    Awesome recap!!
    Quote Originally Posted by mrdobolina View Post
    Danielle knows that this game is a game of numbers right now, and doesn’t want to back door Marcellas when she knows she has his vote.
    I would like to take a moment out of my busy day and yours for the following rant.

Why is it that no one knows what it means to backdoor someone? If Marcellas was the intended target, he would be backdoored by Dani. Since he is NOT the intended target (as much as we can all hope and dream), this is called playing the game. Any time someone is taken off the block because of the veto, another person has to go up. That is not backdooring. That is playing the damn freaking game. Kwitcherbellyachin' and get on with it, people!

Now back to the regularly scheduled flames.
    Go to www.freerice.com to improve your vocabulary and feed the world!

I couldn't agree more, gagi. Queen Marci needs to go.
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

Great recap!!

Hangin' with Uncle Leo UGetWhatYouNeed's Avatar
    Grand recap Mr. D. (and you made me laugh).

mrdobolina, great recap!!

Quote Originally Posted by gagi View Post
    Awesome recap!!

I would like to take a moment out of my busy day and yours for the following rant.

Why is it that no one knows what it means to backdoor someone? If Marcellas was the intended target, he would be backdoored by Dani. Since he is NOT the intended target (as much as we can all hope and dream), this is called playing the game. Any time someone is taken off the block because of the veto, another person has to go up. That is not backdooring. That is playing the damn freaking game. Kwitcherbellyachin' and get on with it, people!

Now back to the regularly scheduled flames.
    gagi, I definitely couldn't agree more with you!

Quote Originally Posted by jedilover View Post
    Love the recap. Why can't the house see what Chilltown is doing? Take them out!!!
    Lets just be resigned to how big a fool everyone else except Chilltown are in the house and start appreciating them for at least that. Even if they DO insult the online watchers, most of that is an act anyway to preserve their legacy as "villains".

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Thank you, BB, for denying him.
    No kidding!

Great recap! Thanks for catching me up so well!
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast