+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 8/5 Big Brother Live Feed Recap: The Black Widow Gets Swatted

Thanks, waywyrd.

I wonder if that cucumber is really a pickle (condiment) and Howie is dancing to see if it will grow into food during slop restriction ?

The recap and picture captions are awesome, as usual waywyrd. You always do such a magnificent job of making sense of the senseless in an entertaining way.

Thank you !!!!!!
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Hangin' with Uncle Leo UGetWhatYouNeed's Avatar
    Grand job Way. You made me laugh aLot!

Thanks!! Great recap that updated me on some very important goings on that I missed, such as all the interractions involving a cucumber. Why do I always miss the good stuff??
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Dancing along the border of turbulence and order
    Boogie and Erika getting, um, intimate? Howie dancing with a cucumber? Dani in solitary? The only thing that would have made it better was a rousing game of find the white bread on Dr. Will. The bread would win every time!

Thanks, waywyrd! Once again, you've outdone yourself!
    Go to www.freerice.com to improve your vocabulary and feed the world!

It may not have been much of a party for the hamsters, but your retelling of it made it sound hilarious! Great recap, waywrd!
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by gagi View Post
    Boogie and Erika getting, um, intimate? Howie dancing with a cucumber? Dani in solitary? The only thing that would have made it better was a rousing game of find the white bread on Dr. Will. The bread would win every time!

Thanks, waywyrd! Once again, you've outdone yourself!
    Oh my gosh!! You made me laugh till my sides hurt!! a game of finding the white bread on Dr Will would sure be an endurance challenge for everyone who played!

Good lord. I've missed a lot this week.

This really wakes you up to how truly masterful Will is at this game. Even if neither he nor Boogie wins, its still astonishing how far "ahead" they are of the others in terms of manipulation skills. Its like giants playing with midgets.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by Krom View Post
    Good lord. I've missed a lot this week.

This really wakes you up to how truly masterful Will is at this game. Even if neither he nor Boogie wins, its still astonishing how far "ahead" they are of the others in terms of manipulation skills. Its like giants playing with midgets.
    I never watched BB2 and didn't know about Will. Although I'm a BB6 fan, I'm very impressed with Will's ability to read people and stir the pot. He is impressive. He realizes nothing in this show is personal; that's the downfall of most of the HG's; too many egos bubbling the cauldron...one master stirring the pot.
    True north...strong and almost free....

In a sense he is being TOTALLY honest when he tells them all he doesn't care. Its his strength. He DOES want to win, mind you, but he's like any good game player--that "want" doesn't interfere in the slightest with how he plays the game. If you hear him bitching or complaining about ANYTHING to ANYONE, chances are he's playing the game rather than feeling a legitimate grievance.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast