+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 8/3 Live Feed Recap (post-endurance): The Terrible Reign of the Badonkadonk Booty

Quote Originally Posted by suncat7 View Post
    They all nod and agree, and who wouldn't, as she looks crazy-eyed as everything. I have to give her this, she has a plan before she even has her HOH room.

I know if I was ever on there, I'd stab anyone touching my HOH basket. With the one dull knife they let them have.

Then he refers to her as a "fat piece of crap." Except he doesn't say crap.

Kaysar, Janelle and Will are playing cards, complaining about how bored they are, and call themselves the Depressed Alliance. Finally an alliance name that makes sense!

How can ANYONE smile while laying in bed with Mike Boogie?
    Great recap, Sunny

It's hard to imagine Marcellas doing anything out of the goodness of his heart.
    I'm completely shocked by this. I hadn't realized that Marcellas had a heart.
    I know if I was ever on there, I'd stab anyone touching my HOH basket. With the one dull knife they let them have.
    It would be worth getting stabbed just to see what was in your HOH basket. Now you have me really curious.
    As usual you have written a great recap. They don't deserve you as a chronicler.
    "The sun rose promptly at dawn."
    Tom Clancy in his novel The Teeth of the Tiger

Great recap Suncat! You had me laughing all the way. I'm just hoping that Sov. 4 can hang on here!

Gamer Chick & Principal bearwme1's Avatar
    Excellent recap Suncat! I especially love the pictures of Danielle those particular screencaps really show you a glimpse inside of Danielle. Great job catching me up! Thank you!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12