+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 8/3 Big Brother Endurance Competition Recap: Foamy Bootylicious Goodness

thanks for the great live fed recap- love the captions. Hope to God danielle does something to break up season six or the two lunkheads known as ct. I bet the whole coup de tat' (or however you spell it) winds up throwing a moneky wrench into her plans, though. just have a feeling.
    We're all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars. Oscar Wilde

Thanks, sunny! Great recap!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

FORT Newbie
    i hope janelle is not nominated

I'm probably lying... spinozasright's Avatar
    Let's see, who might Danielle have some payback to dish out to? Oh gosh, is the trash talking and wussy walking Marcellus still in the house? How about the gal who put her on the block in the first week? I think that might have been Janelle?

Would love to see a Marcellus, Janelle nom this week... Love it. Then Janelle will win veto, save herself and Marcellus can take his poser lying ass out the door...

Oh no, uh-oh! Then again, Danielle completey wussed on voting out Diane this week; we'll soon see if she's all talk or not. At least she had the decency to look ashamed as she voted Diane out after all her talk about "showing Janelle who's boss." Uh, that would be Janelle, Dani. You showed her that she was definitely the boss this week.

My favourite picture of Marcellas will be the one of him leaving the house after being evicted.
    Thanks to your picture of Janelle I finally understand why the people from season 6 that were so interesting then are so dull this year - their bodies have been snatched. No one ever listens to the warnings.
    As always I loved you recap and your photo captions (excluding the picture of Kaysar and part of James).
    Thanks for letting us know how the competition went, in such an entertaining fashion.
    "The sun rose promptly at dawn."
    Tom Clancy in his novel The Teeth of the Tiger

FORT Newbie
    i kind of think dani is all talk but i think if she and james are in an alliance he might pressure into nominating janelle and marci

Thanks so much for the recap! I'm so worried about Janelle and Kaysar!

~Hannah~
    "Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your heart or burn down your house, you can never tell."

Thanks for the recap...can't wait to see what is next! Dani just may be all talk, but hope not!

Thanks for this special edition recap ... awesome, suncat. You and your fellow recappers always go above, and beyond the call ... and sometimes above, beyond, beneath and around a rope spider web.

Too bad Dani's big bum took up so much of your writing space ... but you capably and entertainingly managed to squeeze in a lot of really good stuff around it.

As for Marc ... may the foam be with him.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

FORT Newbie
    Thank you for the
    Recap, I missed the show, Wow, they were heading for Danielle anyway because she was the best player when she was there before. They knew she was dangerous when she got her way. I hate she is the only black female. She needs someone she can team up with or relate too. She is along in that house and a if she does the dirty work for James and appoint Janelle to be evicted, they will get her the next week. Sorry Danielle, we need more ethnic people on these reality shows that are not Ghetto Bound folks with NO Class.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast