+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 7/25 Big Brother Live Feed Recap - More Flip-Flops Than John Kerry

If I had a dollar for every time someone said that to me, I'd buy CBS right now and make Julie Chen do the robot during each live show. Fitting, no? The entire show, too, not just as an opening or closing number.
    This had me cracking up.

Awesome recap, Amanda!

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda
    Howie wants to know who everyone would think would win in a fight between a Star Wars nerd and a Star Trek nerd. Howie is clearly ignoring the fact that in that scenario, we're all losers.

At that night's dinner (sushi, if you're keeping track), Will can't stop laughing about the fact that while he can't figure out how to possibly eat any more, Chicken George is outside, "literally dying". They all joke about how he's doing the best he can to make the slop palatable, but failing at every turn. It's actually a lot less malicious than it sounds; it was all in good fun. They're imitating him, saying things like "Hey Will, a bird crapped in my mouth - that's protein, right? It wasn't bad!" "Hey Howie, I just ate my shoe - and I liked it!" They all agree that if he were to make it to the final two, he'd win just by virtue of being able to say "I ate that s*** for 60 days. That's all I have to say." Nobody would give the other contender a second thought at that point.
    Hi-freaking-larious! Seriously...that's some funny birds***!
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

I am so happy to have an Amanda-cap to read again. Wonderful job, as always. You're awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda
    Between the combined powers of suggestion of the book and Dr. Will, it'll be a wonder if I get through today without tearing into someone's jugular and crying if I get sunlight on me. Although, come to think of that, we're really just describing my typical Wednesday.

Thwarted by gravity, George heads for the pool, where his natural buoyancy makes for a much safer environment.

Melanin: Erika's worthiest foe

Howie wants to know who everyone would think would win in a fight between a Star Wars nerd and a Star Trek nerd. Howie is clearly ignoring the fact that in that scenario, we're all losers.

Chicken George and his P. Funk All-Star

You have to admire a girl who so staunchly refuses to use her feminie wiles to further her position in the game. Oh, wait, no, this is just the opposite.

Not because of what he's said or done, but because, well, who wants to face mundane tasks like going to the bank (what is he, some kind of sucker?) when you've been MIKE MOTHER-LOVING BOOGIE, TV STAR?!?

You're all "Enough about birds crapping in mouths, Amanda." If I had a dollar for every time someone said that to me, I'd buy CBS right now and make Julie Chen do the robot during each live show. Fitting, no? The entire show, too, not just as an opening or closing number.

Two things: I'm a registered Democrat, and I totally do have some Nelly downloaded.

That was so entertaining. Thank you so much!

Melanin: Erika's worthiest foe

We all know that unless George Clinton is intimately involved in some way, funk should never stun a person.

He then, in one of the worst displays of taste ever shown by a gay man, talks about how he would totally do Mike Boogie.

"Dude, sequester's like 30,000 dollars." That should just about pay for his gel and bandana needs for the next fiscal quarter.
    Just a few of the HILARIOUS lines of yours, Amanda! I love your recaps, yay!
    Last edited by suncat7; 07-27-2006 at 03:07 AM.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

Amanda!

Too much to quote. Just, great.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar
    The Julie Chen graphic was great. Excellent recap Amanda!
    Wake up and be awesome

I'm just grateful that it's water and not diet pepsi that I spewed all over my computer.

I had to run earlier, and I just wanted to say more clearly that this was an excellent read. I was laughing so loud people wanted to know what I was reading. Superb recap!
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Awesome recap! Phaser vs. Light sabre? I'd go for the long range weapon!
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast