+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 7/24 Big Brother Live Feed Recap - “Why Wouldn’t I Challenge His Little Ass?”

Thank you so much hepcat.
    "The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of an expanding bureaucracy."
    -- Unknown

hepcat you should be in bb6; are you someone's twin and will we see later on in the big house??????????

typo you should be in bb7777777

I'd like to quote some great parts of this recap ... but I'd have to quote the whole thing.
    The creativity, talent and time involved are noted and appreciated.

Thank You !
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

That stops Jase for about twenty seconds, then he’s begging to be kept in the house again. He wants to play for HOH next week, or play for the veto, so that if he gets evicted he can go as a MAN and not be backdoored this way.
    I don't get Jase's logic - he DID play for veto, didn't he? Just didn't have the guts to tough it out.

As always, great recap, Hepcat! I don't have the patience to read through the feed transcripts.

Awesome recap Hepcat! All you recappers are doing great. Good thing, we need a scorecard for this wacky group. Recappers rock!
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar
    would know nothing without you, Hepcat! thanks so much!
    A good book should leave you... slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading it. ~William Styron, interview, Writers at Work, 1958

That was a really great recap! Thanks Hepcat !
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Gamer Chick & Principal bearwme1's Avatar
    Wow Hepcat! Excellent Recap as usual. I always think your recaps are actually better than the happening on the feeds, because often I can't understand what they are saying especially when their drinking! Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat View Post
    [I]

Janelle’s responses are rapid-fire, and all business. All traces of cutesy, flirty Janelle have disappeared and Boogie seems a little taken aback.
    I am so happy that Janelle was actually pushing Boogie's buttons! She was in total control of that conversation.

It is funny how a lot of people were trashing Janelle for being drunk but no one trashed Boogie for saying disgusting things and peeing in a jar!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast