*This is a recap of events from noon Saturday to noon Sunday*
It's Saturday, and that means veto competition in the hamster house. Once they drag their collective asses out of bed at the crack of noon, that is. It must have been a rough one, too, because we had flames for several hours before the feeds came back and we discovered that:
- George won the veto comp!
Yeah, you heard right. Chicken George won the veto that will save him from sure eviction. This week. The ol' Chicken man was already dipped, floured, and ready to be thrown into the frying pan, but he pulled it out and won, sending James into a hissy fit of biblical proportions. See, James thinks that the whole comp was a set-up by BB to ensure a win by Chicken George, and a way to make sure that Will got sent home because "he's not the same Will as in 2001." Make sense to you? No, I didn't think so. More on James and his temper tantrum later, this is how the veto comp apparently went down:
Instead of the Wheel of Fortune, there was a bag of balls (again with the balls. Hmm.) with some of the hamster's names on them. The five drawn were Kaysar, Jase, Will, Chicken George, and Boogie. James, as HOH, also played. It looked to be a "How Far Would You Go?" type of comp, with the dares being:
- Eat a bowl of slop in five minutes. Will and Boogie refused to do even this, and were eliminated.
- Burn your clothes. Looks like everyone that was left did this one.
- Have someone write on you. Sounds stupid.
- Blueberry dye. Hamsters had to dunk themselves in a vat of blue dye, apparently. I don't think BB did their homework on this one, as they all had blue feet, hands and hair. Lovely. Nakomis would be proud.
- Give up the right to compete for the veto. Not sure if this was for a week or for the rest of the game, but James and Jase refused to do this one. Wusses.
- Shave your head. It's down to George and Kaysar, and they both did this. Marcellas reluctantly shaved his Iraqi peach, and Howie claims to have saved the shorn locks to sell on eBay. Profits will go to the "Buy Howie a Brain" fund.
- Give up food. The remaining two had to write down how many days they would be willing to go without food and eat slop - George wrote down 60 days, beating Kaysar's limit.
And that's how the Chicken Man saved himself. James promptly went into a tirade, and George retreated into the workout room to get away from the others, who were foaming at the mouth over the upset. James is still letting the four-letter words fly, dropping more f-bombs than a George Carlin HBO special. He thinks BB has ruined his reign as HOH, giving the game to "someone who only sleeps and snores." It had to be a set-up, because BB wouldn't let him look into the bag of balls! And there were no girls chosen, because they wouldn't shave their heads! Maybe it was a set-up. I prefer to think it's cosmic payback for being such a flaming asshat to George a few days ago.
Jase tries hair bleach to get the blue out of his hair, and Chicken George comes out of hiding to soak in the pool.
Can't hide those horns, Jase
Just keep those bubbles coming out of the top end, buddy.
Once everyone calms down, they proceed to set out their Japanese feast that was won in the food comp:
Chowing down like Star Jones at an all-you-can-eat buffet
Alas, poor George must sit by and watch them stuff themselves. Erika takes pity and cooks him some slop, and some of the other hamsters realize that George deserves some respect for going as far as he did. Now that he's safe for this week (unless he pulls a bonehead Marcellas move and doesn't use the veto, that is), the others begin plotting as to who should take his place.
We want Boogie up.
I don't have a good feeling about this. Jase should go up!
I don't give a $%!& who goes up! I just want to go home!
Janelle reminds Kaysar and the still-ranting James that Jase sold them out to Chilltown, and he can't be trusted. Kaysar and James say that Jase is no threat in comps because he "has no cardio." Huh? Anyhow, they think he'd do anything to get to sequester because Jase v.2 is "playing for his family" now and they can use that to their advantage. That is, if they haven't hauled ass after seeing his drunken, misogynistic idiocy on the feeds the other night.
All this thinking is hurting my head!
And with that, the hamsters make it an early night for a change. It was an uneventful evening after that, with the exception of Danielle giving Boogie some early morning guidance on how he should approach Kaysar with his idea of putting Marcellas up. Boogie will promise Kaysar and James safety for a week if they keep him off the block and dump Marcy. She seems to be on board with this, and tells Boogie that he should approach Kaysar "as a man" because he respects that. And as my shift ends, I leave you with this:
Is it still there? Boogie checks to make sure.
Thanks to MsFB, barefootdyke, and Karna68 for the screencaps!
Rooting for the chicken....email@example.com