+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 01/04 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

01/04 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Please keep all discussion of tonight's show in this thread only, until at least midnight Eastern.

Thanks, and enjoy the show!

Wow. Heather and Gabe had such big smiles I thought they were the chosen ones, but it turns out to be Shawn and Sara.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

LG.
    This is Richard's own private island?
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Yup. Necker Island in the Caribbean.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Isn't tonight the finale? Why is no one else here?

We got to see Shawn and Sara's application videos. Now they're doing highlights from the series, such as how Shawn almost got cut the first day because of his boorish behavior in the cab ride.

Their final task will be to give Richard a speech on why they are the most deserving to win.

I'm around, but it won't start for me for another half hour.

LG.
    This is really dragging. I'm sticking with it because it's the finale, but this totally could have been a half hour finale if all they're doing is giving a speech about themselves.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Hi Flor!

Shawn, the Mormon, just referred to Sara as "too straight-laced".

LG.
    Richard's commentary seems to be leaning towards a Sara victory, showing Sean as a goofball who instigates fights for fun. I still think Sean should have been booted the first day for being such an ass in the cab.

It's a bird, it's a plane EXlurker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    Isn't tonight the finale? Why is no one else here?

We got to see Shawn and Sara's application videos. Now they're doing highlights from the series, such as how Shawn almost got cut the first day because of his boorish behavior in the cab ride.

Their final task will be to give Richard a speech on why they are the most deserving to win.
    Recaps and speeches? Sounds like an antilclimatic finale. I just want to find out who wins and if they really get Richard's job.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast