+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 01/04 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Besides the initial cab ride, there were two other times that Richard was hanging around the contestants in a disguise. I hadn't realized that.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Tonight's not the finale. Next week is

Hi, Qboots.

LG, I thought Sean should have been booted after the cab incident, too. Just something about him I don't like.

Quote Originally Posted by John
    Tonight's not the finale. Next week is
    I just figured that out. A whole hour of basically nothing. So next week is a whole hour of......a coin toss?
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

LG.
    OMG, I'm so ticked. I just sat through a whole hour and still no winner?!?!?!
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I kind of thought it wasn't the finale, but you guys were watching so I figured you knew.

Oh what a waste of an hour. I really thought the finale would be tonight.

It's cool to find out, though, that Branson was in disguise a few times trying to hear what the contestants were saying.

Well, it seems that Branson is now leaning more towards Sara instead of Shawn. Sara has been a more focused leader, a little on the conseravative, but there's nothing wrong with that.

I like Shawn's wild creativity, but his cocky attitude turns old quick. Too bad that Gabe was eliminated. He was one of my favorites.

IF the winner IS decided by a coin toss, as the previews suggest, that's going to be such a cop-out on Branson's part. Just freaking make a decision, man!

Just have to add that I really do like Branson. He's the nicest billionaire on reality TV.

I'm hoping the coin toss has something to do with who has to do which challenge, or something--surely the winner won't be decided that way. I guess i'm different from everyone else; I think they are trying to make Sara look like the obvious choice, so we can all be 'surprised" when Shawn wins, although I hope I'm wrong.
    Add me to the list of people who really like Branson; I've been a big fan since way before this show was ever thought of. Actually, if I had to have a "celebrity crush", it would probably be him!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by queenb
    I think they are trying to make Sara look like the obvious choice, so we can all be 'surprised" when Shawn wins, although I hope I'm wrong.
    Yep, I'm sure that the producers are trying to steer us into thinking that Sara is going to be the winner, and the have Shawn win it all in the end. I think either one would be okay, but I'd rather see Sara win. Like I said before, I do like Shawn's creative ideas, but his cockiness rubs me the wrong way every so often.

Did anything actually happen tonight? Sheesh.

Shawn better not win. He's really not all that.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast