+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 12/28 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

LG.

12/28 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please keep all discussion of tonight's show in this thread only, until at least Midnight Eastern.

Thanks, and enjoy the show!

LG.
    the challenge - produce an ad for space travel.

two very different approaches:

Virgins in Space, the 100 Mile High Club vs. Something Sentimental that will Make Richard Branson Cry.

Virgin Galactic. Oh my!
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Sometimes this is really hard to watch! I can see why no one is here....
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

LG.
    OK, I'm not up on all of the names of the participants, but I really don't like those two women who decided to go from person to person saying "tell me to my face why you don't like me." Um, it's stuff like that, confronting people and demanding a fight, that makes you very unlikeable. I hope they get tarmacked first.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Go, Sara and Whatsisname with the Spikey Hair!

And the two witches go...

Who really cares about the other two? I think in the end, Spikey Hair and Sara will be the final two.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Fun with microgravity! Eeek!

Although obviously not SO fun if it's with a married Mormon with Spikey Hair.

Isn't it odd that the woman who was most scared of the situation was Sara, but the other one, Heather, had the hysterics?
    Last edited by Krom; 12-28-2004 at 08:59 PM.

LG.
    Heather was totally losing it, costing her team. :rolleyes

Quote Originally Posted by LG.
    Heather was totally losing it, costing her team. :rolleyes
    It's why I've consistently found Sara endearing. She's been scared of pretty much EVERY stunt involving heights, and said so, but has clammed up at go time and just done it. Verus this woman...

But to be fair, not all of this is fear--she also seems motion sick. It's her attitude AFTER that happens thats the issue.

I hope Erick/Nicole...I'm not sure which one gets to boot someone. It was good that she was helping Heather after the nastiness earlier in the show.
    All the world needs a common thread, soccer, soccer, soccer
    TASAIL !!! ETHAN still #1!!! DISC Go Jon & Kris on TAR

FORT Fan
    Poor Erica! She was dragged down by Nicole, the witch who got on everybody's nerves. Erica was my favorite. Yes she was bossy, but only when she was leading the team. She suffered guilt by association with Nicole. By being her friend, that guaranteed being hated by all. Erica was a good worker, but not sure how great of a leader she would have made with her background being "modeling." Just for once on these shows, I'd like to see someone from an alternative, non-business background win. I wanted the model to head Virgin!

Oh well, next week, it's the final show. It seems like they rushed to the end, going from 6 to 2 to the winner in the final two episodes. It seems like the final two only get to make a speech, so there won't even be a final task. I'll tune in to see who wins, but don't really care as long as it's not "Put theh plane down" Heather.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast