+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 12/28 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

It was almost as satisfying seeing Nicole get sent home as it was to see Steve go. I particularly enjoyed seeing Richard send her away so he could talk to Erica privately. I feel no sympathy for Erica, with all her whining about how the others did not see her and Nicole as separate people. On the Hong Kong challenge she was the one who was rude and abrasive. Nicole didn't really show her true colours until the dinner after the Victoria Falls challenge.

It seems suspicious to me that Richard asked Erica to stand in for him on the plane. I wouldn't be suprised if there was some other twist involved.

Gabriel certainly got the short end of the stick when he was teamed with Heather. Although she does have film-making experience, last week she showed that she could not be trusted. And her professional judgement doesn't seem all that great either. The little shot of Richard at the end of the commercial was not very effective. Gabriel wanted to have Richard speak and that would have been much better. They are just lucky that Nicole and Erica's commercial was so cheesy.

I would be shocked if the final two were not Shawn and Sara. I've wanted Sara to win ever since she climbed to the top of the balloon. Shawn has been effective most of the time and has come up with the most ideas, but I still find him a bit irritating at times (and I wish he would dress his own age). I do think that Shawn will win because the final challenge seems to be a speech. I think that Shawn is a better talker than Sara, but Sara has a lot of guts.

Quote Originally Posted by William13
    Gabriel certainly got the short end of the stick when he was teamed with Heather.
    I suspect that Richard grouped them the way he did intentionally to be able to eliminate either Erica & Nikki or Gabe & Heather in one fell swoop. (I don't for a minute think that Shawn & Sara were in any danger, unless their commercial had totally sucked. And, even then, I think Richard would've found a way to keep them and boot someone else.)
    Quote Originally Posted by William13
    I would be shocked if the final two were not Shawn and Sara.
    At this point, I think you can put money on it.

As for which one will actually win...? I give Shawn the edge, if only because he's gotten a lot of very positive airtime, whereas Sara sorta dropped off the radar after the second week.

But I like both of them, so I'll be happy for either one. (Ah, what a change from the finale of The Apprentice 2!)

I felt a little bad for Erica when she started crying. However, she wasn't being dragged down by Nicole. Sure Nicole is the hard-headed-obnoxious b*tch that I wouldn't want around, but Erica was also being rude to the others. She chose to hang with Nicole, and act like her.

You Go Gabe! For telling those two witches exactly what he thought of them. They deserved it. The thing is that I don't think that Erica and Nicole will learn from this. They will just keep on thinking that people just didn't like them because they are strong and beautiful. Of course, I don't think they are pretty at all, but I'm sure they think they are gorgeous. :rolleyes

Still, I thought Erica vindicated herself by being nice to Heather when she was having that spaz-attack on the weightlessness plane. Gabe caught a bad deal, and he and Heather are probably going to go home next. It doesn't really matter because I think Sean has been Branson's favorite since the beginning. I'll be shocked if he doesn't win.

FORT Regular
    And I'll be shocked if Shawn does win, I do NOT see rebel reprobate Branson handing over his entire businesses to a Mormon, since she climbed to the top of the balloon I've put my money on Sara. But this show has just imploded, last night was just so boring and after the whiz bang start of the series what a disappointment, they are rushing to just get it over!

But I like both of them, so I'll be happy for either one. (Ah, what a change from the finale of The Apprentice 2!)
    Amen to that!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12