+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 12/14 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

12/14 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Please keep all discussion of tonight's show in this thread only, until at least midnight Eastern.

Thanks, and enjoy the show!

Flipping with Big Fat Obnoxious Loser, on NBC. Kind of bored with that one, but I'm a few weeks behind on this one.

Anyone else home?

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

I can't watch for another 3 hours unfortunately

Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    Flipping with Big Fat Obnoxious Loser, on NBC. Kind of bored with that one, but I'm a few weeks behind on this one.

Anyone else home?
    I'm here. I'm taping Big Fat Obnoxious Loser. One-and-a-half hour programs throw my whole viewing schedule off.

So these folks are decorating a suite in one of Branson's new hotels in Morocco tonight.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Nicole and Candida were the team leaders tonight. Richard seemed to be much more impressed with Nicole's suite.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Candida chooses Steve to face the challenge with her.

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    Nicole and Candida were the team leaders tonight. Richard seemed to be much more impressed with Nicole's suite.
    It WAS much better. She may be irritating, but she had a good team and at least does the job.

Also, as usual, it seemed like Sara did a hell of a lot of the total planning.
    Last edited by Krom; 12-14-2004 at 09:44 PM.

Kind of a bizarre challenge. Gabe will be Steve's partner. Heather will be Candida's. Gabe and Heather were led up into the hills on horseback. Steve and Candida have cell phones/walkie-talkies to try and find their partner.

Then they have to open a letter, and using a Blackhawk helicopter, find Branson who is somewhere in the city.

Can you hear me? Can you hear me? Can you hear me?

Hee. The cellphone challenge.

The letter says Richard is at one of 5 locations in Morocco. The contestants have to rely on their memories to help them find him. Apparently Richard has been stressing to them to look around them and take note of their surroundings at all times.

Once they spot him from the air, they have to climb down a ladder from the helicopter and find Richard on foot.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast