+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 12/14 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

"Did you go uphill to go to your mountain?"

Is that the stupidest possible question?

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

I hope Richard is at The Casbah, just because I like to hear the phrase "Come to me at the Casbah!"

Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    "Did you go uphill to go to your mountain?"

Is that the stupidest possible question?
    It's certainly the stupidest one I've heard today.

Even though the guys had a slight lead, the girls have spotted Branson first.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

OK, now all 4 of them are wandering around a maze-like marketplace, trying to reach the spot where Richard is.

I'd be so screwed. No sense of direction whatsoever.

The girls find him first.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Steve is history. Probably a hard choice for Branson. I don't think he was crazy about either of them.

Next week it looks like they'll be doing some on-stage entertaining in Japan.

Ah, on to TAR.

I hate this coming timeslot. I have to tape Veronica Mars and pass on House, which is a shame because all three @%^# shows are better than anything else on the rest of the week.

I think the tasks are interesting and tough. The time limits make it seem impossible to complete. The Challenge was interesting for us and exciting for them. The woman wasn't a good leader, but the team members didn't go out of their way to make it easy. The man was a jerk and I'm glad to see him go.

Whoa, this is freaky! Kasbah Tamadot was a private home built by an Italian designer who was my late brother's business associate. Bro stayed there for a couple weeks, his only trip abroad, and I'll bet some of his metalwork (he was an artisan) is still there. How cool is that?
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

FORT Fan
    One bad thing about the show is the lack of consistency. Sometimes the loser of the final challenge is automatically out, no matter how good they've done previously. For example, this week and the one in the jungle. In other weeks, the challenge seems to have no bearing at all on who stays or goes, and Richard picks on his own. For example, last week's climbing down the building and the previous week's stripping and singing. It's hard to follow. We can't really second guess Richard for his decisions because we barely know where they are coming from.

I wish Candiva were gone.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast