+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Branson's TV Show Goes Over Like Lead Balloon

I think its silly of FOX to think they can expect to walk in and trample the competition with a new show without a fan base. Like others have mentioned Tuesdays are tough when it comes to reality TV. This was my schedule for last Tuesday:
    5-6 Making The Cut
    6-7 Rebel Billionaire
    7-8 Amazing Race
    8-9 Judging Amy
    9-10 (FORT)
    10-11:30 Biggest Loser
    Thankfully I have sattelite with many time zones or else there is no way I would have been able to watch everything I wanted.
    Pick a new day FOX.

Tuesdays are tough,but I think the show is catching on because it's exciting to watch and because Branson is interesting.

I agree, I really like this show! One of the reasons I like it is because Branson usually always does the competition also! But did anyone notice, he DIDN'T last night! I was just waiting for him to walk out on the stage naked or sing "oops, I did it again".
    kitty-cats rule!

FORT Newbie
    I think maybe it is the Tuesday slot and I hope they give it a chance and maybe the word willget out on how great this show is

I definitely think this show would do much better in a different time slot. I've only caught it a couple of times because Tuesdays are just too cram-packed with must-sees for me, and I don't have Tivo so I forget to tape it. The times I have seen it, though, I've been riveted. Think, FOX execs, THINK!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

can't get enough ANTM guillermoluvsme's Avatar
    I love this show, I wonder if Richard is regretting giving away his company on a show that has only done mediocre.

I also wonder if the show would do better in the UK with British contestants. I can't help but feel that the british people might be mad that he is giving his company to an American when Virgin was started in the UK

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12