+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 11/23 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

11/23 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Please keep all discussion of tonight's show in this thread only, until at least midnight Eastern.

Thanks, and enjoy the show!

Anyone watching this?
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

It just started for me.

I just caught the end of it.....not telling! But I do think it is rather silly.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

There's nothing really important on for me against it, so it's kind of a guilty pleasure. I do think Branson is fun to watch.

When this is over, TAR will be starting for me.

FORT Regular
    Hmmmn 5 pages for week one, 3 pages for last week and I'm, the 5th post almost three hours after the show ended...

Doesn't seem impressive.

It was pretty obvious that the men would lose when we kept hearing them say over and over again they were confident that they would win. :rolleyes I did like it when Sean (spikey-haired guy) presented his part in a more simple way, and used the names of the tribe leaders to engage them.
    I'm glad the women kicked the men's butts on this challenge, though.

The head-to-head challenge between Mike and Jermaine of staying awake in the bush was pretty silly. Their confessionals had a Blair Witch Project feel to them.

Quote Originally Posted by ARFan65
    Hmmmn 5 pages for week one, 3 pages for last week and I'm, the 5th post almost three hours after the show ended...

Doesn't seem impressive.
    Well, you know, it was a busy night, what with this show, TAR, Manhunt and the finale of He's a Lady all on the same night!
    Actually, I like this show a lot, although I wouldn't be one bit afraid to stay all night out in the game park, in fact I'd enjoy it. And don't go to sleep? Not considering that you might lose the whole shootin' match if you nod off. But I guess the contestants are relieved to have an occasional day with no balance beam at 10,000 feet or the equivalent.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

I must admit that I fell for the old deceitful editing trick. When the men started talking to the tribe and the women seemed to do nothing at all, I thought it was going to be another disaster for the women. And when Heather said that she wanted to spend the night with the tribe, but didn't want to be away from the internet for that long I thought that the women were going to come up with some really impractical plan at the last minute. I know, I should have known better.

When the men started to blather on about how great they were, oblivious to the fact that Nicole was sitting there listening I realized that I had been conned. Still I found that really amusing. Even though, after her performance last week I dislike Nicole I liked her in the role of eavesdropper. I think that she would have been more effective if she had just walked out of there without saying anything. A contemptous look would have been more effective than her little speech.

I was glad to see the women win because the men just seem like a group of obnoxious jerks. Their little model was impressive though.

For their reward I think that the women should have been allowed to throw Steve to the lions.

I guess you guys are braver than I am. I wouldn't have wanted to stay there all night. I don't know how the contestants are supposed to differentiate between the deadly challenges that they are supposed to refuse and the merely dangerous ones they are supposed to accept.

It really cheered me up to see Jermaine go. Not only did he lead the women to disaster, but his presentation of his little morning after package was so bad they should take away his motivational speaker license and make him enter one of those monasteries where talking is prohibited.

Finally, I just want to say that I love this show. I think Sir Richard Branson is the most interesting person on television right now.

Jay
    Only 8 posts for last night's show? I am also quickly losing interest in this show.

When Nicole was eavesdropping, why didn't the three guys notice the cameraman standing off to the side pointing the camera at Nicole? Wouldn't they wonder "Hey, what is that cameraman filming?" ?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast