+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Trump Blasts Branson

I saw Branson on Jane Pauley's show this morning. At one point, she was asking him about having dined out with Trump (don't remember if it was lunch or dinner).

She asked who had picked up the check. Branson thought a moment, then replied that he couldn't remember if it was during one of Trump's bandruptcies.

Rebelliant RTV Fan Fakeidentity's Avatar
    Years ago I was in a restaurant and Donald Trump was at the next table (w/ then girlfriend, Marla Maples) Our waiter had also served his table. When Trump made his grand exit we asked our waiter (jokingly) if Trump was a good tipper. He laughed and showed us the credit card slip - the tip was 15% to the penny. You can bet we doubled that number on a bill that was half the size. I have always held that you can tell the character of a man by the size of his....
    TIP!
    By my calculation that makes Mr. Trump average -yeah, that sounds about right to me.
    "It's never too late to have a happy childhood"
    Tom Robbins

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel
    She asked who had picked up the check. Branson thought a moment, then replied that he couldn't remember if it was during one of Trump's bandruptcies
    That is too good! I'm sure when Trump heard about that comment, he was pretty riled.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234