+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Lot of Dangerous Stunts

Insane Squirrel free2b_a_skwerl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SurvivorStefan
    during the plane task, one of the contestants said that she had to unhook her safety harness to climb up onto the plane's wings.
    I never heard that part.

Quote Originally Posted by did_it_again
    All I have to say is Branson is out of his mind. I would have told him "Look dude,I'm an American I don't drink tea....I drink coffee so unless you got some Starbucks up there man you can (bleep )your tea 'cuz I ain't going up there"
    That is so funny.

The stunts are definitely death-defying. I'm sure the producers met whatever safety requirements required by the country where this was produced, but there is still so many things that could go wrong, especially thousands of feet up in the air. Like Danger bunny said, what if turbulance had caused the two planes so close to each other to collide. Scary, scary stuff. I'm still liking the stunts, though.

From the previews, we know that someone gets hurt, but hopefully, it's nothing serious.

It's about time we saw some real challenges on "reality" tv. Love this show! And some of us Americans don't mind tea at all.
    Paintin' the Town Blue!

Quote Originally Posted by QuiXotic
    Really though, It didn't look like the 2 contestants had any wires or other safety equipment on them when they climbed out of the cockpit and onto the wing.. Maybe there was but it was probably a single wire and that wouldn't have done much.

Also when Jessica almost FELL through the ballon, it was just like wOw! she could of died right there. Im not surprised that that other chick quit the show on the 2nd episode.
    I didn't see anything either, nor was there any evidence of a parachute just in case they fell off. There had to be something we all missed. I can't wait for the barrel over the falls thing in episode 2.

I'm confused how any of these stunts can determine who would be the worst person to take over a business.

I missed the show so I had to read the recap to learn about it. Maybe I missed something important. Doesn't it seem hugely odd to make career decisions on an upside-down airplane wing?

Is this a serious show or is it a spoof?

HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT kraziladi's Avatar
    It's based on decision making, team work, personality. Branson loves to have fun, thus will examine all of these factors, plus much more to determine who the winnner is.
    When you put your whole body into the dance, your spirit will follow.

Insane Squirrel free2b_a_skwerl's Avatar
    The barrel stunt was not what I expected it to be. It was kinda important though to find out who would question about the danger level of this '"stunt", if that's what you would call it!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12