+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Shawn

Shawn

[IMG]images/img/shaun418_72.jpg[/IMG]

SHAWN, 27, the married CEO of The Love Sac Corporation, a national retail chain based in Salt Lake City, UT.

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Can someone pull his finger out of the light socket? Please?

The LOVE SAC Corporation? eeeeuuuwww....

Sid Vicious returns. I want to Google Love Sac........but I'm scared.

Love Sacs are these love-seat sizedbeanbag chairs that are ridiculously overpriced. You could buy a "real" sofa for what they cost. We have a store at the mall that sells them.
    I like the messy hair, but it needs to be shorter to look stylish. With it being as long as his is, it just looks like crap.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

reminds me of kenneth branagh

I'm going out on a limb here & picking him as the winner. He survived a bad first impression in the cab, he didn't even get nominated for dismaissal when everyone on the team said he should have been for not completing the leap from the ledge contest. He has now survived 2 trips to the elimination challenge, once as a team leader & once as a nominee. He speaks fluent Mandarian Chinese & was the only person to even attempt to get to know & communicate with the village elders in Africa. I think Branson sees the upside of this kid & will keep him around unless he absolutely positively is left with no choice but to eliminate him for doing something really stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker
    I'm going out on a limb here & picking him as the winner. He survived a bad first impression in the cab, he didn't even get nominated for dismaissal when everyone on the team said he should have been for not completing the leap from the ledge contest. He has now survived 2 trips to the elimination challenge, once as a team leader & once as a nominee. He speaks fluent Mandarian Chinese & was the only person to even attempt to get to know & communicate with the village elders in Africa. I think Branson sees the upside of this kid & will keep him around unless he absolutely positively is left with no choice but to eliminate him for doing something really stupid.
    I'm in 100% agreeance, razorbacker.

Shawn has dodged more bullets than anyone else, and I'm now expecting him to be around to the end, even if he doesn't end up the ultimate winner. (He's sure gotten an awful lot of "face time" on the show, too -- probably more than any of the other contestants.)

It would've been real easy for Branson to cut Shawn instead of Jessica or Michael, but I think he sees some really good qualities in the guy (despite some rough edges).

+ Reply to Thread