+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sara

I am rooting for Sara too. I have the SpanX bra, and it is heaven. This girl has one terrific company going. I will have to try the other products. They must be going great because it took me from June to Sept to get my order. I kept getting "on backorder" messages.

Hmmmm, maybe it was because she was away filming say, maybe like a t.v show???

Anyway Kudos Sara on your products, good luck in the game

I like her too. After climbing to the top of the ballon how can you not root for her.

Ever since the first stunt that she won I had her pegged to win this. I think Shawn is her biggest competition over the other two. I am glad they both never got eliminated or else I wouldn't be watching anymore.

I want Sara to win too. She's from around here somewhere, and I've seen where she andher company participate in several community projects--I like that.
    Just a thought...if she became a big shot at Virgin, then Would Spanx become part of that corporation? And what kind of wild slogans/promos could they come up with with a name like Spanx by Virgin? Sorry folks, its really past my bedtime...
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

She is usually selling her panyhose on the Shopping Channel here in Canada...this month someone else was in her place.....maybe that's a sign that she did win,or can't go on live TV until the last show is over. I hope she wins ...she has so much energy.
    :

I am not afraid of dying....I just don't want to be there when it happens!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12