+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: There Goes the Motherhood - Wed 10/9c

I see what you did there Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar

There Goes the Motherhood - Wed 10/9c

There Goes the Motherhood follows six fabulous Los Angeles-based moms that meet through parenting expert Jill Spivack's highly sought after eight-week course. The class is not only a venue for moms Beth Bowen, Jen Bush, Meghan Conroy-Resich, Stefanie Fair, Leah Forester, and Alisa Starler to pick up some parenting tips, but it's also a place where they open up about the ups and downs of motherhood and life.

New Bravo Series There Goes the Motherhood First Look: See Video | The Daily Dish
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

I see what you did there Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar

Re: There Goes the Motherhood - Wed 10/9c

PLEASE tell me others are watching this. I watched the first episode and was laughing so hard. Comeon Forters... I think it'll be a doozy.
    Jexter likes this.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Ohhhh I don't know --- a whole hour of whining, crying kids and mothers with bad attitudes. I didn't like it.
    But I will watch again this week and maybe the show will grow on me. That does happen sometimes.

FORT Fan

I enjoyed the first ep. Jen's dad reminds me of Jerry Stiller. I loved when he tapped on the car window at the ladies on the sidewalk. I hope we see more of him. The rest of the mom's were meh. I'll definitely watch again and I don't even have kids.

I watched it for almost 15 minutes and that is all I could take. I don't need to see a rehash of lets sit around and bitch about our husbands (while they are out actually working) and ill behaved children run around. Ugggh, no thanks.
    Punkin and Imperfect1 like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno View Post
    PLEASE tell me others are watching this. I watched the first episode and was laughing so hard. Comeon Forters... I think it'll be a doozy.
    It's kinda nice to see people who lean towards middle-of-the road incomes - with correspondingly middle-of-the roads lives. Far more relatable. I don't tune into any of the Bravo shoes religiously anymore but I dial in for many as time allows. I'll add this one to the list. Same for the RH of Dallas. In a million years, I didn't think I'd like it but I enjoy the women for some reason.
    Maveno likes this.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter View Post
    It's kinda nice to see people who lean towards middle-of-the road incomes - with correspondingly middle-of-the roads lives. Far more relatable. I don't tune into any of the Bravo shoes religiously anymore but I dial in for many as time allows. I'll add this one to the list. Same for the RH of Dallas. In a million years, I didn't think I'd like it but I enjoy the women for some reason.
    I've caught snippets of the show. I am not a mom (but a step mom) but I find these ladies way more entertaining than the Dallas HW's.

FORT Fogey

I've been watching. I think this show will have the same fate as the one with the PTA group in Georgia, but I do enjoy them depicting women who are far more similar to the women who watch Bravo.
    "The way we treat people we strongly disagree with is a report card on what we've learned about love, compassion, and kindness." - Marcandangel

"There should be less value placed on agreement and more on understanding each other"

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by HighRoadGirl View Post
    I've caught snippets of the show. I am not a mom (but a step mom) but I find these ladies way more entertaining than the Dallas HW's.
    Yes, agreed. But then mannequins in a store window would be more entertaining than the Dallas housewives too. And less offensive. (Although, to be honest, I have to admit that when I watched this weeks episode of RHDallas I did like some of the wives a teeeeeeny bit better --- although Brandi and her little baby voice still make me cringe.)
    HighRoadGirl likes this.

Um the mom of twins who was a stylist.....what is the little apartment for? And the rack of clothes? Was she in a band? Or does she just dress up and entertain her husband?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast