+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: There Goes the Motherhood - Wed 10/9c

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Re: There Goes the Motherhood - Wed 10/9c

Quote Originally Posted by woodiedog View Post
    Um the mom of twins who was a stylist.....what is the little apartment for? And the rack of clothes? Was she in a band? Or does she just dress up and entertain her husband?
    Yeah, kinda looks like that's their 'playroom' - lucky them!

I see what you did there Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar

The NY mom w/one kid, Rivers.. I think she's over-reacting to the blonde's talk with her. NY mom DID say in therapy that she's gained weight, etc. All I gleaned from the Bday 'talk' was that the blonde said she "could help her with that".
    But.. then again. I guess she was talking to other mom's about NY mom needing to be happy/content with what she has etc.

I dunno. My FIRST impression was that NY was being wayyyy too sensitive.

I'm liking the mom who just went on the date with her hubby. She really does let the kids run ramrod all over the place (at HOME only, as far as I saw), but that's alright with me. I dunno, I'd probably do the same. As long as they're polite, respectful and considerate to others and other homes/etc.

Still unsure if I'm ok with the "my lil idiots/monsters" comments. Hmm. I dunno. I'd fear that they'd think it was OK to call other kids idiots. But, if my kids DID act like idiots, I'd probably say it...and they'd hear it.
    woodiedog likes this.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

FORT Fogey

The scenes with Ellington and the dog were one of my favorite things Bravo has done! It was edited so well to really appreciate his taking the baby steps to get to the dog, how well Jill guided them through the whole thing to encourage him, and the pure joy Stephanie felt seeing him overcome. I loved it!
    woodiedog and HighRoadGirl like this.
    "The way we treat people we strongly disagree with is a report card on what we've learned about love, compassion, and kindness." - Marcandangel

"There should be less value placed on agreement and more on understanding each other"

Ok am I the only one concerned about the woman locking her kids in their room? What if there is a fire or something? First this then Kandi of Rhoa potty training a 4 month old. I do like this show though!
    Maveno, woodiedog, jjm219 and 1 others like this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

The mom who just had her 40th birthday. Her husband could not act less interested in her or the kids. Is he getting something on the side? When they showed his female coworkers, I though "uh oh".

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    The scenes with Ellington and the dog were one of my favorite things Bravo has done! It was edited so well to really appreciate his taking the baby steps to get to the dog, how well Jill guided them through the whole thing to encourage him, and the pure joy Stephanie felt seeing him overcome. I loved it!
    Loved it too. He is an adorable little boy, and the book idea was brilliant.
    "Totalitarianism demands, in fact, the continuous alteration of the past, and in the long run probably demands a disbelief in the very existence of objective truth." George Orwell

I see what you did there Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    Ok am I the only one concerned about the woman locking her kids in their room? What if there is a fire or something? First this then Kandi of Rhoa potty training a 4 month old. I do like this show though!
    AbsoLUTELY. I get it, need "adult time", whatever. But to LOCK them in?! WTF!?!? Not only the scare of fire, etc.. how about the children's mindset about being locked in a room??! It is NOT NORMAL.

Very very wrong IMHO.

I missed the last episode. grrrr Some fight at a party?
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

I love this show! Being a mom, I can totally relate to needing a no-kid support group to unwind. Beth rubbed me the wrong way, not because of her argument with Jen but because she just seems so...hands-off with her kids. I thought it was such a great idea that Stephanie arranged a girls night in on last nights episode. I hope that Beth and Jen can finally be friendly with one another.

Now that these women have settled the drama among the group and focused on their families, I enjoy the episodes more. The family with little Hattie, who gets her own room, is adorable. I love the way that family is messy, from the dog slurp on the car windows to the condition of the pool. They own it! She admits the kids haven't taken a shower all summer. 😀
    AcookerTV likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12