+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 27 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree390Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Dallas

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

The Real Housewives of Dallas

The premier of 'The Real Housewives of Dallas' is coming in April. Here's what the press is saying about the show:

‘The Real Housewives Of Dallas’ Cast Revealed, Along With Trailer [Video]

"Everyone has been waiting for The Real Housewives of Dallas to come out, and now the cast has finally been revealed. This Bravo show will follow five housewives in the Dallas area and, of course, will be drama, just like the rest of the shows. Us Magazine shared all about the new cast of The Real Housewives of Dallas and who everyone will get to know when this show premieres in April. It is just a few months away, and they have already been filming the series in Dallas.

The preview shows that these women admit they are not all friends, but do already know each other’s secrets. They are already talking about how one of the women has a shaky relationship with her husband, and even showing a bit of drama right away. The women joining The Real Housewives of Dallas are Texas socialites Cary Deuber, Tiffany Hendra, Stephanie Hollman, LeeAnne Locken, and Brandi Redmond.

The Bravo press release for The Real Housewives of Dallas reveals a bit about what viewers can expect. “Pedigree and status may grant an automatic invite to the most exclusive gatherings in town, but one misstep could send anyone to the blacklist. Pecking orders and relationships are at stake when old-money meets new-money meets no-money, and these ladies soon realize who will survive the twists and turns, and who will be left in the dust to lick their wounds.”

Reality Tea shared a few more details about the women coming to The Real Housewives of Dallas. Brandi Redmond actually used to be a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader. Brandi is besties with Stephanie Hollman, which will make these two someone you don’t want to mess with, because it sounds like these Dallas girls will have each other’s back no matter what. Stephanie lives in Dallas now, but she is actually from Oklahoma. Both Stephanie and Brandi are stay-at-home moms right now.

LeeAnne Locken of The Real Housewives of Dallas also has a best friend on the show that she will stick by. This Dallas girl actually grew up as part of the carnival circuit, and was also in pageants. LeeAnne is going to be a very interesting character. LeeAnne is not married, but does have a serious boyfriend in Dallas. Her best friend is Tiffany Hendra, who is also part of The Real Housewives of Dallas. Tiffany spent 15 years living in L.A. and is a former actress, hostess, and model. Living back in Dallas is an adjustment for her. Tiffany is unable to have children of her own.

Cary Deuber is a Connecticut native and is actually married to a plastic surgeon. Cary is a nurse, but also works with her husband in his practice. She is a new mom to a daughter, and is also a stepmom."
    momrek06 likes this.

Re: The Real Housewives of Dallas

I'm excited to see this franchise..considering I am from/live in the Dallas area.
    Punkin, PGM35, momrek06 and 1 others like this.
    “Courage is the most important of all the virtues because without courage, you can't practice any other virtue consistently.”
    ― Maya Angelou

Flummoxed Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Funny Bubbles Champion, Wonderputt Champion Fo'Realz?'s Avatar

Might be a juicy one...
    momrek06 likes this.
    "When someone shows you who they are, believe them ..." - Maya Angelou

Nie mój cyrk, nie moje małpy

It does look juicy!!!

Thanks, Imperfect, for starting this thread.

I found the BRAVO link. Only difference between the two links is that Imperfect's says premier is APRIL 10th and
    Bravo's says APRIL 11.

So people check your TV listings.

The Real Housewives of Dallas | Bravo TV Official Site
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    KAREN

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    It does look juicy!!!

Thanks, Imperfect, for starting this thread.

I found the BRAVO link. Only difference between the two links is that Imperfect's says premier is APRIL 10th and
    Bravo's says APRIL 11.

So people check your TV listings.

The Real Housewives of Dallas | Bravo TV Official Site
    Yes, definitely check your tv listings. I would think that the Bravo starting date (the 11th) is right, as compared to the article from The Inquisitor, which said the 10th. But we'll know for sure when the time gets close to the premier.
    momrek06 likes this.

C'mon, Bravo! Why a shortage of Dallas natives? I'd love a show full of that soft DFW accent.

Bumping as a reminder for MONDAY NIGHT!!!!
    Stargazer161 likes this.
    KAREN

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    Bumping as a reminder for MONDAY NIGHT!!!!
    Monday, isn't that when Southern Charm is on? Oh my....
    momrek06 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Monday, isn't that when Southern Charm is on? Oh my....
    Yup, 9PM and Dallas is 10PM!!!!!
    KAREN

Now, THIS one, I AM gonna check out!!!

I think I'm feeling nostalgic for JR and HIS Dallas posse . . .

But also, that commercial of theirs where they show the wives walking through an oil field (?) then cut to a close-up of a pair of cowboy/girl boots being worn underneath an evening gown gets me every TIME I see it!!!!!

Plus, after watching DWTS, I think this show'll be good to roll into to get a few Monday-night laughs and snarks to cap off the evening!

LOL!
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown
    Spring 2016 FoRT Yearbook Title: "Most Likely to Make a Short Story Long, and a Long Story LONGER!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 27 1234567891011 ... LastLast