+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 22232425262728293031323334 LastLast
Like Tree435Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Dallas

FORT Fogey

Re: The Real Housewives of Dallas

Lets be honest - the producers are probably paying for at least part of the trip, and instructed Brandi to invite them when she did. Kameron complied reacting in a way that was what the producers were hoping for. Yes it was rude, it was also her job, and was IMO even more rude the way Kameron reacted to it. She could have said something like "won't you three have so much fun!" that would have conveyed the point she was being left out without being so nasty about it.
    JORY'sMom and Fanny Mare like this.
    "The way we treat people we strongly disagree with is a report card on what we've learned about love, compassion, and kindness." - Marcandangel

"There should be less value placed on agreement and more on understanding each other"

Seeing the 3 girls in Memphis was fun to watch...but the scene with Brandi trying to reach out to her grandma was awful/sad.

I'm beginning to like D'Andra more..

I could really do without Princess Pink Dog Food....ugh.
    Punkin likes this.
    “Be the change that you wish to see in the world.”
    ― Mahatma Gandhi

I really don't like D'Andra at all. I get she is trying to help out her stepson(insert name) but she has to understand she can't go all beserko on him either. You haven't raised a child D'Andra so take a step back. You also really can't throw out the word "entitled" when you ask him to sell your excess clothing on ebay starting with a $30,000 gown. You have what you have because of your mom who for some strange reason doesn't trust you with running her company. That very black eye color does you no favors.

Unfortunately I can see pink dog food as being semi-successful due to vapid, rich, airhead dog owners like Kameron. Does she know that dogs really can't distinguish color that well?

I do like Brandi, Stephanie & Cary. Not sure about LeeAnn yet.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    Unfortunately I can see pink dog food as being semi-successful due to vapid, rich, airhead dog owners like Kameron. Does she know that dogs really can't distinguish color that well?.
    Whenever my dog is given an opportunity to select a toy at the pet store, he goes for something pink!

However, I wouldn't consider for a second giving him food that was colored pink. Is she doing it with red food coloring or with something like beets?

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Do they poo pink? I know, my mind..
    Punkin likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by piano View Post
    Whenever my dog is given an opportunity to select a toy at the pet store, he goes for something pink!

However, I wouldn't consider for a second giving him food that was colored pink. Is she doing it with red food coloring or with something like beets?
    No clue, I have cats. My son & his girlfriend have a dog. He always goes after the pink mouse cat toy to play with every time he visits. My cats never play with their toys.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Do they poo pink? I know, my mind..
    Good question....

My dog poops orange if he eats too many carrots, so maybe. Lol!

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by piano View Post
    Good question....

My dog poops orange if he eats too many carrots, so maybe. Lol!
    Omg, I just started watching, and her daughter asked the same question! Who wants pink poop.It's a valid question..high five Kamerons daughter..btw Kameron, that pink suit is way too tight for you, donate it!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I was curious and checked out Kameron's Instagram account and apparently she actually did get the pink dog food thing going.....ugh....
    “Be the change that you wish to see in the world.”
    ― Mahatma Gandhi

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    I really don't like D'Andra at all. I get she is trying to help out her stepson(insert name) but she has to understand she can't go all beserko on him either. You haven't raised a child D'Andra so take a step back. You also really can't throw out the word "entitled" when you ask him to sell your excess clothing on ebay starting with a $30,000 gown. You have what you have because of your mom who for some strange reason doesn't trust you with running her company. That very black eye color does you no favors.
    I'm just now watching the episode. She's everything that she despises in her own mother. Times 50
    PA Snow Bunny likes this.

+ Reply to Thread