+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: Real Housewives of Cheshire

Re: Real Housewives of Cheshire

I watched the first show, I had to use closed captioning too sometimes to understand what they were saying. It was ok, but I was kind of appalled by how several of them talked about their husbands, and how that one talked about her daughter's band performance. I also didn't understand why they were all hating on Magali. But there always has to be one they all gang up to dislike or it wouldn't be real housewives lol. Almost all of them seem to be soccer wives

I couldn't understand them, and really couldn't stand them either! Nasty bunch.
    Punkin and Imperfect1 like this.

I was hoping this would be a hidden gem, like Real Housewives of Melbourne, but it's pretty awful. The women are unlikable and boring. Cheshire is supposed to be upscale, but their grammar is atrocious and their style is hideous. It's like RH of New Jersey with an accent nobody can understand.

BTW, I don't care about real housewives being upscale -- I wish they'd do one in Seattle, where the women would compete to see who is the most unconspicuous consumer. "I bought a new Subaru Forester." "Well I bought a 2004 Outback." "Well I don't believe in leaving a carbon footprint so my husband and I kayak to work on Lake Union."
    Punkin, Maveno, alizarules and 4 others like this.
    "Totalitarianism demands, in fact, the continuous alteration of the past, and in the long run probably demands a disbelief in the very existence of objective truth." — George Orwell

Flummoxed Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Funny Bubbles Champion, Wonderputt Champion Fo'Realz?'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by candor View Post

BTW, I don't care about real housewives being upscale -- I wish they'd do one in Seattle, where the women would compete to see who is the most unconspicuous consumer. "I bought a new Subaru Forester." "Well I bought a 2004 Outback." "Well I don't believe in leaving a carbon footprint so my husband and I kayak to work on Lake Union."
    Oh heck yeah! I'm in, I'm IN!
    And ya know, the Tiny House movement is getting a lot of attention these days, I'd watch a season of TinyHouse Wives:
    "We are soo efficient that my family of six and I feel like we are just rattling around in our 90 sq ft home."
    "Well, I do our entire family's laundry in a salad spinner!"
    Last edited by Fo'Realz?; 12-06-2015 at 01:25 PM.
    Punkin, candor, Moontat and 2 others like this.
    "When someone shows you who they are, believe them ..." - Maya Angelou

Nie mój cyrk, nie moje małpy

No Lauren I'm afraid you're not a lady you're a bitch, big difference, hugh actually.
    Punkin likes this.

I see what you did there Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fo'Realz? View Post
    Oh heck yeah! I'm in, I'm IN!
    And ya know, the Tiny House movement is getting a lot of attention these days, I'd watch a season of TinyHouse Wives:
    "We are soo efficient that my family of six and I feel like we are just rattling around in our 90 sq ft home."
    "Well, I do our entire family's laundry in a salad spinner!"
    OMG Yessss yes yes!!! I'm with you and candor.
    Hysterical, btw!!!
    Punkin likes this.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

FORT Fan

Candor & Fo'Realz , you two are HILARIOUS!!! TinyHouse Wives and RHWOS would be great shows!!! Someone call Andy right now!

Oh yeah, I've only caught a bit of this franchise - I can't understand half of what they are saying either.
    Moontat likes this.

FORT Fan

Tried watching this.... couldn't understand a word they were saying.

Love the Time House wives idea!!!

Guess this one bit the dust, couldn't understand most of what anyone said, they were all pretty nasty, and there was no one worth liking.
    Punkin, Imperfect1 and woodiedog like this.

The second season has aired across the pond, I'm a couple episodes in online. I have no idea how season 1 went on Bravo cuz we just got our cable back last week.
    "Alot of people when they listen, they don't listen. They hear but they don't listen to what the person is saying. " Boston Rob (Mariano)
    Thanks pikachu for the avatar!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast