+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree182Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Potomac (Washington DC)

Re: The Real Housewives of Potomac (Washington DC)

I watched a bit today and will be passing on this one, not to mention that the very last thing I need is to do is begin regularly watching another Bravo show ...

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

I recorded two shows, watched one, deleted the other. What a horrible pretentious bunch! Yuck!
    doolollie likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I'm out. They are awful and only trying to out awful each other!
    Punkin likes this.
    Wag more, bark less

FORT Regular

My only word for Karen is ridiculous. And Charisse has the nerve to treat Gizelle like that after she left her in the kitchen doing all the work while she was upstairs getting ready for the party.

And karen has to sit in the middle of the table for her birthday. Well when my friends and i get together for my birthday I don't care where I sit, I am just grateful my friends are with me.

I may keep watching because I watch all the housewives but I liked the original DC housewives better.
    Imperfect1 likes this.

FORT Fan

I think they're all ridiculous but I'm staying with it for now. My opinion of them changed quite a bit after last night's show. Karen wasn't as bad and I think I may end up liking her.... except for the etiquette rules. Katie's boyfriend Andrew needs to run for the hills! Charisse is still a bitch... and what is with those wigs she wears??! She also seems like she's on a lot of valium or something. I see Gizelle as more of a sh&t stirrer now. I like Ashley and Robin even though Robin's relationship with the ex is odd. It looks like Robin's relationship may change soon though.

I would have loved the whisky tasting!
    HighRoadGirl likes this.

FORT Fogey

I'm starting to get the feeling that Kate's main draw for Andrew is that all of her social connections are good for him from a business standpoint. The big question is, does he stick around long enough to make the connections and then he's out (which would explain not proposing) or will the connections be strong enough that it's worth being married to her.
    "The way we treat people we strongly disagree with is a report card on what we've learned about love, compassion, and kindness." - Marcandangel

"There should be less value placed on agreement and more on understanding each other"

FORT Regular

"Katie's boyfriend Andrew needs to run for the hills!"

ITA! It is like Kenya Moore. Like please marry me, please marry me. I need a husband. Wow! I am just watching now so we'll see how the rest goes.
    Punkin likes this.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Winstonsmom View Post
    I think they're all ridiculous but I'm staying with it for now. My opinion of them changed quite a bit after last night's show. Karen wasn't as bad and I think I may end up liking her.... except for the etiquette rules. Katie's boyfriend Andrew needs to run for the hills! Charisse is still a bitch... and what is with those wigs she wears??! She also seems like she's on a lot of valium or something. I see Gizelle as more of a sh&t stirrer now. I like Ashley and Robin even though Robin's relationship with the ex is odd. It looks like Robin's relationship may change soon though.

I would have loved the whisky tasting!
    LOL - you read my mind Winstonsmom! I am glad that Gizelle & Karen hashed things out like 2 grown women should! Charisse - yes, she's still a biotch and I still don't like her. She's the type of friend that unless you play by all of her rules, she's not interested in being your friend. Katie is way too desperate to get engaged. Robin's relationship w/her ex husband is unconventional - but I applaud her for putting the kids first & keeping their father so active in their lives. He seems like a very devoted father. Ashley looks so much better w/her hair pulled back - like she had it when she was at the gym.

I'll stick w/the show - can't help it now that I am 3 episodes in. I still like the orignal DC crew better!

FORT Fogey

On WWHL last night, they were talking about Robin and her ex. Someone on there pointed out that there are several housewives who get divorced but still maintain close relationships with their exes -- Sheree is hanging around Bob again, Nene remarried Greg, etc. I wonder if that is somewhat reflective of the personality it takes to be a Housewife. Could it be that they are a little more self centered, therefore see rough patches in a marriage as a deal breaker rather than something to work through, and then realize what they had was pretty good?
    woodiedog likes this.
    "The way we treat people we strongly disagree with is a report card on what we've learned about love, compassion, and kindness." - Marcandangel

"There should be less value placed on agreement and more on understanding each other"

FORT Fan

I lived with my ex for 10 years until 3 years ago. We're very good friends now. I still call him anytime I need help with something around the house and he likes to come over and grill steaks.... So I get it.
    woodiedog likes this.

+ Reply to Thread