+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Euros of Hollywood

Euros of Hollywood

Starts tonight.

Euros of Hollywood Season 1 Ep 1: We Are Euros | Bravo TV Official Site

10pm on Bravo

A group of European expats come to Los Angeles to chase the American dream while dealing with their own cultural differences.

Fawni throws a dinner party for the Euros to celebrate a new start after her divorce.
    KAREN

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Re: Euros of Hollywood

Didn't much care for Episode 1, but for me, when there's a new show, I often don't like the
    characters in the beginning. . . and then they begin to grow on me. So, I'm staying open.
    Punkin and Jexter like this.

I saw some of this. It seems like they're not much different from the Russian Princesses show that was on a while back.

The only part of the show I enjoyed was watching the incredibly handsome man cooking the dinner with the gusto of la dolce vida and rattling off the ingredients.
    AmyKay likes this.
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

Im loving this show! Mossimo makes me laugh (I said that on twitter and favorited my tweet!), he has such a great attitude. I think Jannik is very nice looking! He is a playboy for sure tho. I dont like Bleona (the albanian), but I dont really care for the blondes either.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

I just saw on the Bravo website Fauni, Jannik, and Massimo on the People's Couch! I don't know if they will be on the actual show tonight or not, but it was pretty cute.

OMG! If you guys haven't seen the photos of Bleona at the American Music Awards the other evening, you have to check them out. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/11/23/bleona-qereti-nude-amas_n_6209020.html

PS If above link doesn't work, you can cut and paste it into your address bar.
    AmyKay likes this.

I saw that night someone tweeted it asking who it was lol Apparently the "media room" at the AMAs even had no idea who she was. The Albanian Madonna lol

She's an idiot.
    AmyKay likes this.

I'm still watching, cause I've been hoping that this show would grow on me, but it really hasn't, very much. I do like Massimo. He is totally sweet, and endearing and very cute, (and I'm rooting for his success), and I kind of like Fawni a little bit, but those 2 are pretty much the only ones I have any interest in following. The other cast members range from unappealing to really unwatchable. Bleona is just a nightmare! She's so abrasive, and so full of herself. I cannot seem to understand how some people (like Bleona) have such a total sense of ENTITLEMENT! (I kind of envy that trait a little bit, cause I don't have any of it, and I wish I had a bit.)
    Punkin and AmyKay like this.

I love Massimo. He's a sweetheart. But I also like Janik. Because he's Danish and I am too. Sometimes it is as simple as that.
    AmyKay likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast