+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Euros of Hollywood

Re: Euros of Hollywood

I love Massimo and Fawni too. I dont mind Janick and Sacha. I think Bleona is BEAUTIFUL, and then she opens her mouth lol I am not liking her or the Swedish House Mafia wife.
    "Alot of people when they listen, they don't listen. They hear but they don't listen to what the person is saying. " Boston Rob (Mariano)
    Thanks pikachu for the avatar!

"...Meta-Foric-Cally!" Kocky_Kamikaze's Avatar

I think Jannick is totally hot but I wish he'd change that awful hair style! Call me mean but I wish he'd dump his girlfriend and date the model.

Balongna is full of baloney.

Sascha looks scary and going through a midlife crisis.

Massimo is the definition of adult adorbstion! I hope to see more of him!
    Punkin and AmyKay like this.
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

FORT Fan

hello out there...is this show airing in Canada ?

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

I CAN'T BELIEVE that this show is growing on me!!! I've always liked Massimo and think he's really sweet and charming (and very attractive). Fawni too, seems much nicer than I first thought, and she seems to be light and airy and a lot of fun. Blonea is still very abrasive and hard to take, but I'm beginning to appreciate her a little more, and she does have a great presence when she's performing on stage. And as we're getting to 'know' the rest of them, I'm finding them easier to take, so all in all, althought I won't be sad if this show doesn't have a 2nd season, I am beginning to enjoy the rest of this 1st season.

PS And I'm VERY GLAD that Isabel has finally been called out for lying to BOTH Blonea about Fawni, and to Fawni about Blonea. Her lying and cattiness was partially responsible for a lot of the unnecessary drama that made the show a little difficult to watch.
    Kocky_Kamikaze and AmyKay like this.

Caught the season finale last night. I must say that until I saw what Fawni was wearing at her Art show, I had no idea what the surprise was. For some reason that made it click to me and like Sacha her bf is not at all what I would picture him to be. I actually like her art (her music not so much), and I like that great things are happening for her.
    I also must say that Bleona has grown on me. I think she is beautiful, she is not the best singer in the world, but her drive and work ethic is amazing.
    Jannick lost points with me. I can feel for his girlfriend in a way (tho I dont really like her.) S#$% or get off the pot. He knows what she wants, if he cant then he needs to break up with her.
    Still love Massimo. Did he say that girl with his was his date or just a friend? I'm just curious.
    Sacha is about the same for me too. He seems ok. I saw somewhere that in real time his store is no longer open, so I am curious about whats going on now.
    Isabell. ugh. (Thats all I will say about her)
    Next week (or maybe in Jan? I cant remember) will be "unseen footage" from the season.
    "Alot of people when they listen, they don't listen. They hear but they don't listen to what the person is saying. " Boston Rob (Mariano)
    Thanks pikachu for the avatar!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12