+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: the MANZO's

FORT Newbie

the MANZO's

I LOVE CAROLINE AND HER FAMILY...she was always the REAL in HWONJ....down to earth and an all around great mom...I will keep watching for sure !
    Imperfect1 likes this.

Re: the MANZO's

Radar Online | Caroline Manzo

On her new Bravo series Manzo’d With Children, matriarch Caroline Manzo’s spunky clan seems like the perfect, loving family.

But RadarOnline.com can exclusively reveal that there are cracks beneath the surface.........

The reality star, 53, actually quit The Real Housewives of New Jersey because Teresa Giudice’s frenemy Penny Drossos dropped a shocking bomb about her husband Al’s alleged extramarital activities on camera.

KAREN

I don't understand the premise of this show...her "kids" aren't kids anymore...they're full grown adults although they act like little kids a lot of the time. Her "boys" don't have careers or real jobs...they seem to be relying heavily on Bravo to help them find business projects to attach themselves to. What happened to the Black Water they were plugging a few years ago? Or the restaurant in Hoboken that they were giving "advisement" to? I watched the first show and it looked very scripted and fake. As for her husband, it has been rumored that he has had a girlfriend or two during the course of their marriage. His brother, who was married to Dina, also had dalliances during their marriage...must be a Manzo thing.

That is so old news ... wonder why it is being repeated, again, out of the blue.

Quote Originally Posted by Kicksave1052 View Post
    I don't understand the premise of this show...her "kids" aren't kids anymore...they're full grown adults although they act like little kids a lot of the time. Her "boys" don't have careers or real jobs...they seem to be relying heavily on Bravo to help them find business projects to attach themselves to. What happened to the Black Water they were plugging a few years ago? Or the restaurant in Hoboken that they were giving "advisement" to? I watched the first show and it looked very scripted and fake. As for her husband, it has been rumored that he has had a girlfriend or two during the course of their marriage. His brother, who was married to Dina, also had dalliances during their marriage...must be a Manzo thing.
    Yeah. I guess Bravo had the adult spawn move back to the homestead so they could run a storyline. They're trying to look like a family having fun and disputes and normal upscale lives. It's falling more than flat. Too scripted, too fake.
    Kicksave1052 likes this.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

I did not know about it. So I am glad it is running again.

I had thought that Al treated Caroline horribly in a prior season telling her to shut the F up. She deserves respect.

If the husband is in the disrespect zone, does he ever become respectful. To me, that would be a reason to get rid of him.
    ness, momrek06, overseas and 1 others like this.
    You can do it!

Cant stand Caroline....Jackie is annoying as hell....this show won't last
    momrek06, Prism, Kiz and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger View Post
    Cant stand Caroline....Jackie is annoying as hell....this show won't last
    KAREN

Not interested in anyone named Manzo !
    momrek06 likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Gosh, I guess they had a lot of good used cast characters and no place to put them in the refurbished RHONY-- so maybe the show it kind of like "a bunch of characters searching for a play"-- in Pirandello fashion.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast