+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree70Likes

Thread: the MANZO's

Re: the MANZO's

Yes, but why go out on their own when Bravo is so happy to pay them to live with Mama and be filmed?
    momrek06 likes this.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Just wanted to say how much I'm enjoying The Manzos episodes. Lots of lightness with just a little bit of family drama, but just enough to be interesting. Easy, breezy and fun! And none of the RHNJ negativity. Good job Bravo!
    KK4, AcookerTV and HighRoadGirl like this.

I like it too. Albie is dreamy (if I were 30 years younger) and Christopher is hilarious.
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    "Totalitarianism demands, in fact, the continuous alteration of the past, and in the long run probably demands a disbelief in the very existence of objective truth." George Orwell

FORT Fogey

I loved every minute of the wedding, but the stop at White Castle was perhaps my favorite moment in Manzo history. The contrast of the fancy clothes and Rolls Royce to the simplicity of White Castle ... the daughter and dad agreeing they were starving while mom was worried about being on time ... Al walking out of the restaurant with Lauren saying "my hero" ... it was just perfect. Loved it! And I loved that they spent so much time showing what a loving and sentimental dad Al truly is.

KK4

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    I loved every minute of the wedding, but the stop at White Castle was perhaps my favorite moment in Manzo history. The contrast of the fancy clothes and Rolls Royce to the simplicity of White Castle ... the daughter and dad agreeing they were starving while mom was worried about being on time ... Al walking out of the restaurant with Lauren saying "my hero" ... it was just perfect. Loved it! And I loved that they spent so much time showing what a loving and sentimental dad Al truly is.
    I loved the episode, and I agree, that stop was as real as could be. None of the nonsense from the other NJ franchise. Love the Manzo's.

Loved the show. No fighting. No nasty drama. No mean girls. Just very pleasant family life. Just a lot of love and humor and situations to solve. And yes, that can be enough to make a really enjoyable show.

Lauren's wedding was truly beautiful! Loved every minute of it.
    Moontat, JustJuls and KK4 like this.

Just rewatched Lauren's wedding and I enjoyed it just as much as the first time I saw it. They may have their flaws(but then who doesn't) but they come across as being a truely loving family.
    Imperfect1 likes this.

Juliegirlj likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ryansmommy View Post
    So sorry to see this show end. Not only did I really enjoy the interaction between the members of the family, but they managed to have an interesting, fun show WITH NO FIGHTING and NO MEAN GIRLS.

PS Lauren Manzo Scalia just had her baby girl. Congrats to the Manzos and Scalias!
    JustJuls, AcookerTV and jjm219 like this.

Really disappointed to hear it. I loved this show and the family.
    Imperfect1 and AcookerTV like this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast