+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree70Likes

Thread: the MANZO's

FORT Fogey

Re: the MANZO's

I still love the show. Yes, I agree that a lot of it is staged. But to me, it brings all the things I enjoyed about Real Housewives of New Jersey without the over the top nonsense and drama. I think the "conflicts" are exaggerated for the show -- and the idea of Vito and Lauren living with her parents makes for great TV which is why it's happening -- but I do think they have some foundation in the truth. It makes perfect sense to me after what he's gone through with her siblings that Caroline would be scared to death of her own kids going through that ... partly because she would know it was a behavior she somewhat taught them. When Caroline is in her over protective micromanaging mom phase, she is in such a place of happiness that it's fun to watch her. And her kids (and husband at times) do a really good job of keeping her in check with it. All in all, I think they are a pretty strong family which is why it's enjoyable to watch their "drama".
    Moontat, Imperfect1 and KK4 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ryansmommy View Post
    But, then, there wouldn't be a show. If the Manzos were a healthy normal family, what would be the point?
    Apparently Bravo doesn't have too much riding on it since they put it in the 10:30 pm time slot...wow! Sorry, but I won't be watching anymore...they're just Jersey trash dressed up in a fancy house with designer bags and luxury cars. Just like all the others there.

Well, their not nearly as trashy as Teresa, Joe and their family, but I hear where you're going with this ...
    Punkin, momrek06 and Kicksave1052 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ryansmommy View Post
    Well, their not nearly as trashy as Teresa, Joe and their family, but I hear where you're going with this ...
    I read the police were called to the Guidice Jersey Shore home this last weekend on a possible domestic violence situation. Apparently neighbors called the police because they heard Gia screaming and crying outside the house because Joe had locked her out. He had been having loud parties all week and and was drunk at the time of the incident. The neighbors have had it with Guidice...he has been having loud parties all summer...it must awful to live next door them when you're trying to have a relaxing vacation by the sea. I thought they were selling that house in order to pay off their tax debts. Guess not.

Not the version I tend to believe ... I'll post at RHONJ.
    Kiz likes this.

As far as the Manzo's........a barely got through the first 10 minutes. Delete.
    Maveno, ladychat and Kiz like this.
    KAREN

Slow start this season ...

MWSnap034.jpg

MWSnap035.jpg

Link
    momrek06 likes this.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

I love the Manzos and I'm delighted they're on the air. They're a breath of fresh air! And I'm really glad that Caroline and Dina have made up. Family is GREAT!
    Moontat, KK4 and ryansmommy like this.

They have repeats. I wonder how they do the ratings.
    The last word isn't really important in situations when nobody is listening.

Ok...I happened to see the last episode as I was channel surfing on Sunday...Lauren is a spoiled brat. What a miserable, self centered, entitled princess. Her language at Caroline was terrible...how can her business stay afloat? Looks like no one ever shops there. As for Albie, this whole girlfriend thing seems fake and forced. These kids are very immature and Caroline is an enabler...they should all be out of her house and fending for themselves.
    Maveno, momrek06, ladychat and 3 others like this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast